Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy (29343 Views)

Why Nigerian Shiites Should Be Allowed To Fully Practice Their Faith — US Envoy / Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa –ex US Envoy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Cchuks27(m): 7:08am On Mar 21, 2015
#AmericaLetNigeriansDecide

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Houseofglam7(f): 7:08am On Mar 21, 2015
America is watching indeed. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by appini: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2015
Never again

2 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by enzony(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari cannot win. His evil intent on Nigeria won't get any chance to be actualized.

GEJ till 2019.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Wristler: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2015
Unless the ex envoy feels/knows exactly what we Nigerians feel/know ( no jobs, no light, no security, more nepotism and impunity, corruption, disobedience to the rule of law, e.t.c) then he might have a say. Outside that, this post is useless

#IhaveDecided #GMB

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by loomer: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2015
Only God go help naija
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by igben(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2015
everybody knows....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Emytexboy:
http://www.punchng.com/news/electing-buhari-as-president-disaster-for-africa-ex-us-envoy/
If we will alwys live in the fear of religion, then we have a lot to work on as a country. The sentiments speak volume, am a christian though, but I dont see why we wont allow anybody to come if he seems fit.
To former US envoy's bulls.hit, are there not numerous conspiracy theory out there linking them with many atrocities in these African nations i they wont get their ways with the obstinate government (to US) on seat?
Buhari may stop their fraudulent dealings or may have stopped that of that particular guy in his first government, maybe that's why he's grunting.
I hv no affiliation wt any party but this foreign guys poke-nosing into internal affairs of another country tires me.

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Johnsmartinyang(m): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2015
bakila:
The man had collected his share of the GEJ dollar to write that article or still Carey's the illiteracy of some people who see Africa as one single country.
Poor commentary on his White House days.
Who won't u Buharians accuse of collecting this or that....u guys sounding like a broken records already say something new....is it. AFEECCEE sorry APC that's nt sharing money? Abegy make I hear word jaare....

8 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by DelectableAutos: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari is backward Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by NetBizguy: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2015
In case you haven't seen his statement to back it up here is one, I don't think all you guys shouting Sia Buharri know what you are signing in for, but God save us, if it were another candidate from the north I don't have problem with that but Buharri haven made this statement and see how mean and bent he is over becoming the next president I can only sense he is fighting to fulfill his promise, tell how this man who was a dictator has turn to a saint overnight, calm speeches, appears gentle, once a soldier is always a soldier. don't forget that

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by tomakint: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2015
Nigerians READ & LEARN!

5 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2015
Rubbish

Rubbish
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by MalcoImX: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2015
"In 2013 Grenell was a signatory to an amicus curiae brief submitted to the Supreme Court in support of same-sex
marriage during the Hollingsworth v. Perry case.
Richard Grenell lives in California with
his partner of nine years, Matthew Lashey, a media and entertainment company executive. He is a registered
Republican."

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by wummyanthoy: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2015
frankyychiji:
Nigerians, Una don hear? A word is enough for the wise!
Abeg no Abeg no advice them ! All I knw be say he can't get 2 power, ds battle is gng 2 be spiritual mark my words !

4 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by M4gunners: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2015
No matter how long someone tried to cover the fact, it will surely surface.He who have ear let him hear. Jonathan may not be the perfect Man for this position, but he is definitely better than his opponent.I plead my royalty to you GEJ.

9 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2015
TI1919:
US can go to hell I don't care, we don't need them we are okay with God on our side
Sorry sir,with GOD on our side,true but we still need the American support

5 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Sammiejokes(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2015
All this rubbish statement made by unknown karicachop stupid envoy should just focus on their country, so. Are they. Saying a northern muslim will not rule the nation again. Its either the country split than all this propaganda of Islamizing the whole country. Rubbish assumptions. He is the only respected man in the north, so who can negotiate or mediate for bokoharam, or naa obama they will call, if they wanted oBJ people go still shout sey naa OBJ be their finaancier. Shallow thinking fellaz.

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by handie(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2015
This man was obviously paid to write this rubbish. How does BH appointing him to speak on their behalf transcend to him being a religious bigot. PDP doing anything and everything to stop this man. But you know what? His popularity soars with every new PDP antic. Only an educationally deficient individual can and will believe a President can change the religious composition of this country. It's in no where in our constitution and nobody, i repeat nobody can introduce it. Do you guys even realise this is a democratic dispensation and a president can't make decisions arbitrarily? Now my Question: If Buhari as a head of state with near absolute power didn't try to make Nigeria an islamic nation, why would he try to do it when he's a democratically elected president with checks and balances? For your info, Richard Grennel is a speechwriter by profession and he's just doing his job for the PDP. it's a pity he has done a shoddy job and PDP dollars have just gone down the drain again. I'M A CHRISTIAN AND A SOUTHERNER AND ME, MY MUM, MY DAD, MY SIBLINGS AND ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS WILL VOTE GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI. PDP needs to try harder

2 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by DickTator1: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2015
A former spokesman for four United States Ambassadors to the United Nations, Richard Grenell, has said that if former military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, emerges as the next president of Nigeria in next Saturday’s elections, it would be a disaster for the entire African continent.

All educated people know this, this is only news to the illiterates that follow the 75yrs old man.

8 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Onyejiuwaokoh: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2015
The questions are;did Buhari ask Moslems to vote for the Moslem faithfuls that will propagate their faith?Did Buhari seek for total implementation of sharia across the country? Did Buhari initially condemn the killing of Boko haram members? There is no need of denying a nationally publicized statement that even Buhari or his aides did not deny or debunk it then. For me, l see it as a divine revelation from God on the intension of mr Aso rock seeker.

7 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by bosleey: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2015
TI1919:
US can go to hell I don't care, we don't need them we are okay with God on our side
TFU
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by agriboom: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Another....

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Diamby: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2015
enzony:
Buhari cannot win. His evil intent on Nigeria won't get any chance to be actualized.

GEJ till 2019.
Buhari was a former military head of state and ruled by decree, he didnt implement sharia then.How is it possible to do that now.Also why are people afraid of sharia,sharia is practiced in UAE and QATAR and you see our citizens both christians and muslims are rushing to those countries without hinderance.If you dont break the law you cant be purnished under sharia law.

3 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by PedroJP(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari is a serial loser. He thinks he can jeopardize someone's administration with violence that took many lives and deceive us with that to rule us.

Daura will this time cage u and never to think about leaving there.

4 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by blackfase(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2015
A strong confirmation that the US harbours rogue elements in its government too, either present or past. I see very strong PDP nexus here. Voice of Jacob hand of Esau.....but again
#WeHaveDecided
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Bede2u(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2015
They said he was boko haram but that has stopped selling.
Then they said he was a dictator until we reminded them that both OBJ and David Mark were too.
Then they left him and started attacking Jega but Jega Defended himself well
Then they postponed the election. We were still not detered
Then they left Jega and started demonising a private citizen like Tinubu just to destabilise GMB
What they don't know is that giving the Child's play GEJ did in the name of ruling Nigeria these 5 years, More Nigerians are tired and would even Vote a Shehu Shagari than Vote Jonathan!
Listen to his BBC interview yesterday and u will see that this man can never be presidential again. Always claiming 'I don't know' Tufiakwa. And this Azikiwe he is answering annoys me. The man is not Igbo. I don't like the way he's parading himself as the nearest thing Igbos can get in Aso rock, thereby ruining our chances of presenting someone soon as president

5 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Amoshie(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Who is this goat? very clueless
#Still sai BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Suljosh: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Keep your white Republican Opinion to yourself you fvcking Racist

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by cold(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2015
This is an incontrovertible fact. The opposition and career Buharists continue to live in denial and are quick to shut down any dissenting voice with words that tend to quickly give them away as cheap blackmailers.
How is it possible that someone who has never hidden his desire to entrench his religious based view on the rest of the country and beyond suddenly became a patriot on a so called 'rescue mission?'
How is it that someone who has shown no tact in his choice of words and has made inciteful comments that has inadvertantly led to several deaths and wanton destruction of property suddenly become the new kid on the block?
Some of us aren't fooled, we see through your shenanigans. And to think this was the same man who claimed an attack on boko haram was an attack against the north. The same man who insisted boko haram commanders be flown to Abuja and granted amnesty. Sigh..i feel for these folks.

3 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by unite4real: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2015
kaeycea:
Whenever something truthful is written about Buhari.. It must have come from a hired writer...
Sometimes i wonder whether some of Buhari's supporters suspend thier brain function whenever they read or hear his name....

That's your opinion. For me the writer is lying. Can one president in democracy decide Nigeria alone without the National assembly? Pls wake up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / Young Soldier Recollects His Days In Maiduguri. PICS / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.