Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,650 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy (29360 Views)

Why Nigerian Shiites Should Be Allowed To Fully Practice Their Faith — US Envoy / Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa –ex US Envoy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by nzeadachie: 12:46am On Mar 22, 2015
Shubbylee:

Do ur research and stop Exhibiting your Ignorance to the whole world!! U don't even know abt politics or Buhari and u're following other fools to condemn him!! little Monkey!!
WHICH RESEARCH AGAIN I SAID THAT BUHARI'S DAUGHTER DID'NT MARRY ANY IGBO MAN, MUGU
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Demmzy15(m): 1:59am On Mar 22, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUT DO YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN NOT DRINK BEER IN PUBLIC IN SOME NOTHERN NIGERIA? I SAID THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO DIVIDE NIGERIA LET THEM PRACTICE THEIR SHARIA LAW, BY THEN IF YOU GO THERE YOU WILL OBEY THEIR LAW, YOU CAN SEE WHERE SHARIA POLICE MEN ARE DESTROING TRAILLERS OF BEER, YOU CAN ALSO SEE THEIR SHARIA COURT BELLOW, IS THAT NOT SOMEBODY'S MONEY? IS THAT NOT WICKEDNESS? WHY THEY NO RETURN THE BEER BACK?
Read my comments well, I said nothing is bad if it's implemented in the majority Muslim North! How can you establish Shariah in the whole Nigeria which is a mixed heterogeneous society?! It's never done, I don't know why you are bringing the issue of Nigeria dividing?!

The states in which when Shariah was established, there were no religious fighting because they were majority Muslims. States like Zamfara, Katsina, etc, but if you try and implement it in other parts this might cause fighting and this is the foremost reason I'm against the establishment of Shariah in Nigeria! But what you don't understand is that, the laws only apply to Muslims and any step taken is to prevent the Muslims from engaging in those activities!

Countries like Malaysia, Qatar which have established Shariah long ago sell beer for Non-Muslims because the know Muslims are used to the system and they can't resort to drinking and those who are caught drinking are punished! In Qatar, no one is allowed to kiss in public(Muslims and Non-Muslims alike), Christians must wear decent clothes, etc but you can't say it's unfair because they make the society better. In Kuwait, you're not allowed to abuse any religion or sect, this are some laws of Shariah in which benefits everyone!

I visited Niger State and I saw a man drinking beer in which he sneaked into a kettle for ablution. So he pretended to be performing ablution but he was actually drinking beer. Those are the kinds of things they try to prevent, if you're a known Christians then I don't think they have any right to stop you for consuming beer!
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by nzeadachie: 2:10am On Mar 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Read my comments well, I said nothing is bad if it's implemented in the majority Muslim North! How can you establish Shariah in the whole Nigeria which is a mixed heterogeneous society?! It's never done, I don't know why you are bringing the issue of Nigeria dividing?!

The states in which when Shariah was established, there were no religious fighting because they were majority Muslims. States like Zamfara, Katsina, etc, but if you try and implement it in other parts this might cause fighting and this is the foremost reason I'm against the establishment of Shariah in Nigeria! But what you don't understand is that, the laws only apply to Muslims and any step taken is to prevent the Muslims from engaging in those activities!

Countries like Malaysia, Qatar which have established Shariah long ago sell beer for Non-Muslims because the know Muslims are used to the system and they can't resort to drinking and those who are caught drinking are punished! In Qatar, no one is allowed to kiss in public(Muslims and Non-Muslims alike), Christians must wear decent clothes, etc but you can't say it's unfair because they make the society better. In Kuwait, you're not allowed to abuse any religion or sect, this are some laws of Shariah in which benefits everyone!

I visited Niger State and I saw a man drinking beer in which he sneaked into a kettle for ablution. So he pretended to be performing ablution but he was actually drinking beer. Those are the kinds of things they try to prevent, if you're a known Christians then I don't think they have any right to stop you for consuming beer!
HAVING SHARIA LAW SHARIA POLIVE AND SHARA COURT IN SOME STATE IN NIGERIA MEANS THAT WE ARE NOT ONE, NO NEED OF TALKING TOO MUCH IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY POINT YOU FORGET
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Ababadada: 4:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari idea of picking Pastors as a running mate have some hidden agenda. People of Nigeria shine your eyes!Buhari idea if picking Pastors as a running mate have some hidden agenda. People of Nigeria shine your eyes!Buhari idea if picking Pastors as a running mate have some hidden agenda. People of Nigeria shine your eyes!
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by OLADD: 6:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Revolution:

Are we talking about the same Sam Nda-Isaiah? Sam Nda-Isaiah refers to General Buhari as his model and political leader.

See recent entry on Sam Nda's facebook page below

You are either unsound or mischievious. How many times have you seen Nda-Isaiah campaigning for Buhari? When was the last time he's seen openly associating with the Daura man? Pick up your thinking cap.
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by TI1919(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2015
osmosis2015:

What? It's you and your generation gonna rust in hell. You Punk head, dick sucker.

Bros, I don't know why you have to insult me but I want you to know that the US have done more harm than Good to our dear nation Nigeria.
But it's okay if you disagree with me and I respect your opinion and I believe that every Nigerian have the right to their own view. May God help us sir.

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Demmzy15(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2015
nzeadachie:
HAVING SHARIA LAW SHARIA POLIVE AND SHARA COURT IN SOME STATE IN NIGERIA MEANS THAT WE ARE NOT ONE, NO NEED OF TALKING TOO MUCH IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY POINT YOU FORGET
Every person has the right to practice his religion fully, it would be very unfair if some aspects of Christianity is uphold. The areas of Shariah Police are majority Muslims part, you can't find a Shariah police I'm Lagos, Oyo, Osun even though Muslims constitute a great number! During the OBJ's rule, he allowed it because it's a right of Muslims. But the mistake he made was allowing the implementation in mixed settings, this caused violence!
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by kingslly(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2015
If we are not careful naw some of us will end up still blaming GEJ for allowing them vote GMB in future.GEJtill2019
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by nzeadachie: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Every person has the right to practice his religion fully, it would be very unfair if some aspects of Christianity is uphold. The areas of Shariah Police are majority Muslims part, you can't find a Shariah police I'm Lagos, Oyo, Osun even though Muslims constitute a great number! During the OBJ's rule, he allowed it because it's a right of Muslims. But the mistake he made was allowing the implementation in mixed settings, this caused violence!
SO YOU MEAN THAT SHARIA COURT AND SHARIA POLICE IS PART OF PRACTICING THEIR RELIGION? THE BEST THING IS TO DIVIDE THE COUNTRY LET THEM PRACTICE WHATEVER THEY WANT ANYBODY THAT GOES TO THEIR COUNTRY WILL KNOW THAT HE'S THE ONE THAT FIND THEM
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by nurusystem(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
What is this one saying?? undecided
Am saying u r a new fool,who cant read,.bt ned a mic
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by tuniski: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
LogicPower:
This bigoted, discredited right-wing scum is not even being smart here; thus, if some desperado has paid him from the looted campaign dollars to make a last ditch effort at demonizing Buhari from abroad, the desperado should demand a full refund because he merely parroted repeated and rehashed old lie that GMB is a Muslim extremist.

Only an old, confused, intellectually lazy, hateful, scare-mongering right-wing propagandist would fail to notice that NIGERIANS have since REJECTED this old lie about Buhari being a 'religious extremist'.

The old right-wing scare-monger should ask FFK and others who have been spewing it almost on daily basis, has it ever been effective?

It must be very frustrating for GEJ campaign team that all the smear campaign against Buhari by sponsored local and foreign elements like this bigoted Republican propagandist have failed; in spite of all these lies, the popularity of the people's general keeps soaring, and the change train keeps moving, with even greater momentum. It is now only 7 days to the arrival of the change train at the Victory Station.
Hope u are enjoying your change!

2 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
a warning we never take
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by CrtlAltDel: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
DamZik:
a warning we never take
Same way the world also warned US about Trump… now the US citizens are regretting it grin grin
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Cajal(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bede2u:
I
....against all these olds..... PMB.... MAY BE THERE TILL 2023
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by Bede2u(m): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Cajal:
....against all these olds..... PMB.... MAY BE THERE TILL 2023
and u waited two years to quote me?
Re: Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy by HiddenShadow: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Bede2u:
and u waited two years to quote me?

US citizen was right 2 years ago.

Do you noticed that since the creation of BSS to fight Fulani herdsmen terrorism, the terrorists no longer attack Igboland again in order not to justify the further existence of BSS which will certainly lead to the collapse of One Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos / MKO Abiola: Fayose Reacts, Suggests Best Honour For Late Politician / Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.