Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK (36049 Views)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime / Boko Haram Rated ‘World’s Most Lethal Terrorist Group’; Deadlier Than ISIS, Al-q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by StOla: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
enuket:
Like GMB answer and clear the air. Who is behind the funds used for this massive campaigns around the country.

After you disclose who is behind the funding of PDP's massive campaigns.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by 400billionman: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin

Femi kayode no go kill person..

Oya, buhari pullover, answer these JAMB sorry WAEC questions .
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by frank442: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Barstard Yoruba man. Ask ur father

Taking drum
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by nicecash: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
somebody should tell this FFK to man his post GEJ gave him in dis PDPPCO. Why has he left campaigning for GEJ and started shouting buhari today, buhari tomorrow, buhari next tomorrow? All dis will only increase popularity for the people's General.

No matter what u come out to say today, we knw u have failed woefully in previous propaganda against GMB, so watever u come to say now, NIGERIANS have decided.

Our PVCs are warming up to send u and ur boss away.

if i were u, i will pocket my stupidity as the winner of this election is known vividly which is not hidden from u.

long live Papa Buhari

Long live Nigeria

as u Bring Us Happiness And Remove Incompetence
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by omokab: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Why can't this useless Ffk just keep his dirty mouth shot for just a second.He should have had shame to his name since he has been saying all this trash and is not affecting the candidacy of GMB.Instead of advicing GEJ how to convince the mind of electorate,he knows nothing than to blackmail GBM.Advice GEJ to commission project if at all is uncompleted project.We actually no that there is no project to commission like the one Fasola has been commissioning in Lagos.Why I felt concern is the amount of money president will be putting in your account to sell him to electorate but instead you are killing him softly with your low level thinking.To me,a little I have known about all this big name school like Harvard attended by the likes of ffk I don't think there is much for sending children to all this big name school.What has jusitify that ffk school in a very big university like.A student of ebonyi state university with good sense will perform far better than ffk.He lacks moral and intelligent.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by maestroferddi: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
kayphyzee:
I took time to read Mr. Fani-Kayode's vituperation. Impressed? Not at all.

You haven't shown Nigerians why we should return your boss to power but rather you keep throwing tantrums at GMB for what happened when he was the MILITARY HEAD OF STATE. The man has come out to say he cannot change what happened in the past(which he is right) and neither can your smear campaign against him change that.

We need to hear what plans your party has for us if voted to power again.

What proofs have you that he received funds from ISIS etal?
Sorry, but if by now you have neither seen nor heard what his party would do after re-election, then your problem is probably beyond the aptitude of the best medical hands in a place like LUTH.

You may need to do some medical tourism.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by frank442: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Barstard Yoruba man. Ask ur father

Taking drum

Na ur mate
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by StOla: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
The Jonathan that is coming after re-election will take no prisoner.

He is ready to shoot down all the Goliaths and their backers.

Nigerians only understand the language of force. Conduct yourself like a gentleman and be tolerant, they would take you for a weakling and insult you to your face.

Even Jonathan chuckles at the high regard you have for his imaginary abilities.

He even wonders if you are referring to him, a dunce who cannot learn even at gun point, or to Jonathan son of Saul and friend to David.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by sniperr007(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:
Why is that Man called FFK starting what he can't finish!!

I pity the Fvcking Ediot!!!

Kirikiri Maximum Prison will be your Home after May 29 when the People's general will ve been sworn in!!

Go and put your house in Order Mister FFK for you are going to Jail!! Operation No Mercy for Jonathan and Co.

Na u go find am guilty & sentence am bah, his innocent until proven guilty but d man I tlkin to much. Can't he jus b quite for a week? Dis apc,pdp pple r loud and r after der interest.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by maestroferddi: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
StOla:

Even Jonathan chuckles at the high regard you have for his imaginary abilities.

He even wonders if you are referring to him, a dunce who cannot learn even at gun point, or to Jonathan son of Saul and friend to David.
A cat can look at a king.

You go figure.

You are here making cheap noises. I am not sure you have addressed a crowd of 500 people in your entire life. You are like the sort of people that would rather catch a bullet than stand before a crowd and make a speech.

Every Titus that can string few simple sentences together now think they are important in the scheme of things.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
[b]
humilitypays:
Because he asked very crucial questions that begs for answer Even if Buhari wins, history and mankind won't let him go scold free for the evil things he committed. Let's stop politics and call a spade a spade for once; Buhari committed lots of attrocities against Southern Nigerians that requires him to apologise to the whole nation!

Dude i personally do not require any form of apology from Buhari and i say this as a bonafide igbo man from abia. The past should remain where it is especially when dealing with 2 hugely varying divides..i.e military and civilian. That being said, i want to assure you that very soon you will see who has committed the myriads of atrocities against Nigerians between Buhari and Jonathan. In recent past we have seen thousands of lives lost under the supposedly watchful eyes of oga c in c of our armed forces who is also the chief security officer of Nigeria. I know you would say something like "but buhari said he would make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan" well that bridge has been crossed already because Kaita said it and not Buhari. The only crime buhari has committed is to be the Presidential candidate for the opposition party.

For the sake of indulging you lets assume the entire allegations against buhari were true, so if he had not joined the opposition party nobody would have heard about them? This shows how toothless and annoyingly clueless the ruling party and all therein represented is. What FFK is doing is known in war terms as a smoke screen...Some may call it a distraction but to me it is a smoke screen. It is meant to be used as a cover-up against the main issues and the main goings on in the ruling party. How can the ruling party explain away the atrocities of Boko haram under their watch? Unachievable in 5yrs yet magically doable in 6 weeks. Unachievable in 5 yrs of the Nigerian army doing it alone. Unachievable because they did not even put a scratch on Boko haram simply because they were being restrained from doing so from above. Their instruction then was defend and not attack WHY? Now that neighbouring countries became involved massive results are being seen WHY? is it that the Nigerian army which happens to be the best, supposedly most equipped, having more man power could not do this against a small band of rebels? How then would we fare in an actual war?

The neighbouring countries due to the fact that they are not under Nigerias countrol have shown us how to rout rebels and this they did so well. Now mass graves and hundreds of dead bodies of civilians (not foreigners but actual Nigerians) are being discovered and you think PDP can just explain this away? GEJ knows he is going to appear before the ICC if he looses this election because already connections between the PDP and Boko Haram has either been confirmed or is being highly suspected so he is doing all he can by hook or by crook to ensure he claws his way back to ASO rock. However my prayer is that they fail in this because Nigeria and Nigerians need to know what exactly happened during the tenure of GEJ to get us to this place of ridicule, damnation and reproach that we have found ourselves and most especially the families who have lost loved ones within these past 4 to 5 years need to know so they can find some peace and be able to move forward.

#BUHARIMANIA
#GODMADEBUHARI...GMB
#MARCH4CHANGE
#OCCUPY4BUHARI
#MARCH4BUHARI

SAI[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by 400billionman: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

Kirikiri Maximum Prison will be your Home after May 29 when the People's general will ve been sworn in!!

Go and put your house in Order Mister FFK for you are going to Jail!! Operation No Mercy for Jonathan and Co.

In the 21st century a Democratic leader does not send people to jail, the Courts do.

Illiterate general with illitetate supporters. Crowd follow follow mentality. Mbaka style !
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by StOla: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
A cat can look at a king.

You go figure.

You are here making cheap noises. I am not sure you haven't addressed a crowd of 500 people in your entire life. You are like the sort of people that would rather catch a bullet than stand before a crowd and make a speech.

Every Titus that can string few simple sentences together now think they are important in the scheme of things.

Double negatives and the message is not communicated.

What has addressing a crowd of 1milliion got to do with acting with dignity and being upright?

How much did Nwobodo stole?

A slowpoke suddenly wants to come back in his 2nd term and be a knight?

The PVC has made my 1vote important in the scheme of things. Ask the president, he has knelt at the altar and he has knelt at the shrine just because of my 1vote.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by kayphyzee(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
Sorry, but if by now you have neither seen nor heard what his party would do after re-election, then your problem is probably beyond the aptitude of the best medical hands in a place like LUTH.

You may need to do some medical tourism.

Do I need to join issues with you? Afraid not. I know your type. Lack of decorum runs in your blood just like Mr. FFK. If you cannot address my post with facts, don't bother quoting me again.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Acekidc4(m): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
wtfCode:

i think the dude is right...check yourself,u might be insane. How come u know Aro ward? seems like u escaped 4rm there right?

Another ARO Escapee!!
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Acekidc4(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
wtfCode:

when he will be sworn it to go back home.

For your Dream Abi. We shall see!!!
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by yfo: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
I haven't posted here for a while now but this is utterly ridiculous and shambolic coming from one with his supposed literacy level. He is essentially paving the way for a dangerous precedent where any Tom, Dick or Harry can come up with baseless accusations with no evidence and expect a reply from public figures(including his pay master) and if none is forthcoming then the accusations are to be taken as legit, only in this part of the world can this be taken with any form of seriousness.
As for the questions themselves, I stopped giving it the benefit of the doubt the moment he mentioned the "office of the first lady"...and this is supposed to be a custodian of the law and constitution smh
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Acekidc4(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHO TOLD YOU THAT HE CANNOT FINISH WHAT HE STARTED? THE MAN JUST CHALLENGE TO GLOBA PUBLIC SQUARE, IS LEFT FOR YOU TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE AND PROVE THAT EVERY SINGLE QUESTION IS NOT TRUE. IF NOT THEN YOU ARE NOTHING BUT COWARDS, BLOOD THIRTY VAMPIRES AND THIEVES...

What is This one saying na!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by ManMountain(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
Just like your so-called Ekitigate tape is dead on arrival.

You guys think anybody is intimidated by your laughable gra gra.

Wait because more cans of worm would be opened by PDP in the coming days.

By the time PDP is through with exposing the dossier on APC una go know say shoe get size...
Dey mumu dey go nah! Which Yeye dossier, you should afraid of what await GEJ and the wife at ICC.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by 912(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
I am convinced that Fani Kayode works for Buhari. I think he is consciously acting like a fool to make Buhari look good. Now I think he is overdoing it.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by abubkhr: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Amma FFK na shan wiwi hala?
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by mudolak(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
FFK u ar disgrace to yoruba's ur family av to check ur brain
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by fboycaestro(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
IceDune:
Apart from all these mud slings from both sides, I think GEJ will win. I've watched Buhari's interviews and the man isn't that sound to make positive policies.

SMH for you.....So you haven't seen GEJ interview. God help you
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Acekidc4(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
hope4nigeria:
Can you imagin the bastaaaaads FKK gone wild, you can blame them because they know sure GMB will probe them, looters will never want to risk releasing what they've stole.

No mind them. They are all Bunch of ediots!!
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dude keep popularising GMB.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by humilitypays(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijadeyhia:
[b]

Dude i personally do not require any form of apology from Buhari and i say this as a bonafide igbo man from abia. The past should remain where it is especially when dealing with 2 hugely varying divides..i.e military and civilian. That being said, i want to assure you that very soon you will see who has committed the myriads of atrocities against Nigerians between Buhari and Jonathan. In recent past we have seen thousands of lives lost under the supposedly watchful eyes of oga c in c of our armed forces who is also the chief security officer of Nigeria. I know you would say something like "but buhari said he would make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan" well that bridge has been crossed already because Kaita said it and not Buhari. The only crime buhari has committed is to be the Presidential candidate for the opposition party.

For the sake of indulging you lets assume the entire allegations against buhari were true, so if he had not joined the opposition party nobody would have heard about them? This shows how toothless and annoyingly clueless the ruling party and all therein represented is. What FFK is doing is known in war terms as a smoke screen...Some may call it a distraction but to me it is a smoke screen. It is meant to be used as a cover-up against the main issues and the main goings on in the ruling party. How can the ruling party explain away the atrocities of Boko haram under their watch? Unachievable in 5yrs yet magically doable in 6 weeks. Unachievable in 5 yrs of the Nigerian army doing it alone. Unachievable because they did not even put a scratch on Boko haram simply because they were being restrained from doing so from above. Their instruction then was defend and not attack WHY? Now that neighbouring countries became involved massive results are being seen WHY? is it that the Nigerian army which happens to be the best, supposedly most equipped, having more man power could not do this against a small band of rebels? How then would we fare in an actual war?

The neighbouring countries due to the fact that they are not under Nigerias countrol have shown us how to rout rebels and this they did so well. Now mass graves and hundreds of dead bodies of civilians (not foreigners but actual Nigerians) are being discovered and you think PDP can just explain this away? GEJ knows he is going to appear before the ICC if he looses this election because already connections between the PDP and Boko Haram has either been confirmed or is being highly suspected so he is doing all he can by hook or by crook to ensure he claws his way back to ASO rock. However my prayer is that they fail in this because Nigeria and Nigerians need to know what exactly happened during the tenure of GEJ to get us to this place of ridicule, damnation and reproach that we have found ourselves and most especially the families who have lost loved ones within these past 4 to 5 years need to know so they can find some peace and be able to move forward.

#BUHARIMANIA
#GODMADEBUHARI...GMB
#MARCH4CHANGE
#OCCUPY4BUHARI
#MARCH4BUHARI

SAI[/b]
I have no much interest in who wins the election come march 28 because all of them failed the entire Nigerians. As for Buhari...I pray he has truly changed like we are made to believe...let the will of God be done: whoever will lead Nigeria well, let God help him emerge winner come march 28. Thanks for the clarifications.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
humilitypays:
I have no much interest in who wins the election come march 28 because all of them failed the entire Nigerians. As for Buhari...I pray he has truly changed like we are made to believe...let the will of God be done: whoever will lead Nigeria well, let God help him emerge winner come march 28. Thanks for the clarifications.

you are so welcome. Nigeria needs more people as understanding and reasonable as you are. GMB may not be the eureka candidate but he is a platform. He is a movement being championed by the downtrodden Nigerians, a voice for the disregarded and together we will make Nigerian our home and be proud of her.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by AdaIhiala(f): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
PDP is actually very afraid and desperate!Pls PDP stop spreading propaganda and tell us in detail how u plan to cure the rot that has accumulated under ur watch.If Buhari is a mean killer,what then will u call Jonathan,who more than 13000 ppl have died under his careless and useless watch? So he is winning the battle over BH now?so he's got game? Why did he wait until now to show it just to score political points? What type of leader dines and wines in gold while his ppl are being slaughtered?Jonathan and PDP should hide their faces in shame! Stop throwing punches and get a real manifesto. I am not a fan of both parties but from the fear and desperation of PDP,I think Buhari is what we need now. Someone to make the looters shit in their pants. Things has got to change.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by sexyjob(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

Why do you hate the truth. Let Buhari answer the questions. Good job FFK!
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by philips70(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
nicecash:
somebody should tell this FFK to man his post GEJ gave him in dis PDPPCO. Why has he left campaigning for GEJ and started shouting buhari today, buhari tomorrow, buhari next tomorrow? All dis will only increase popularity for the people's General.

No matter what u come out to say today, we knw u have failed woefully in previous propaganda against GMB, so watever u come to say now, NIGERIANS have decided.

Our PVCs are warming up to send u and ur boss away.

if i were u, i will pocket my stupidity as the winner of this election is known vividly which is not hidden from u.

long live Papa Buhari

Long live Nigeria

as u Bring Us Happiness And Remove Incompetence

Don't rant much. Believe me , FFK is working for Buhari. I have proofs. Jonathan has been cornered.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

APC warrior , I perceived fire in your voice and dagger in your hands ready to fight after March 28th. You have a big task ahead because GOODLUCK is unstoppable. So you may go ahead and execute your wishes now . prison ke.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari has done more harm in Nigeria than good; his quest for blood shade dated back in Nigeria civil war. He killed to gain power in the 80's, and while in power, many innocent Nigerians were sent to their early grave. Whenever he contest and loss election many Nigerians get killed for his sake. Honestly life is a mystery. How could he have killed so many lives and still living. I see, he is coming to continue from where he stoped. God forbid!

We have to be sincere, Nigeria is not healthy. Yes. In sane country, nobody could do what Buhari did and his past evil utterances and then come out stil to contest for any office. But in Nigeria, everything goes; every devil incanate will always find devil incanates to rally round him. So here is Buhari and his supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military To Take Over Aso Rock’s Strike Force / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.