Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK (36363 Views)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime / Boko Haram Rated ‘World’s Most Lethal Terrorist Group’; Deadlier Than ISIS, Al-q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Bruteforce1o1: 4:18am On Mar 22, 2015
fakeprophet:

go to court and collect affidavit, ur name need change frm icedune to icedunce

Lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 22, 2015
NetBizguy:

Are you mad?
Dude, chillax
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by internetpirate: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Your wife will suffer what Bianca is going through in your hands! Say amen!

Bruteforce1o1:
Its no more boko haram, now ISIS and Alqaeda. FFK is just a shameless old fool.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by PassingShot(m): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2015
Myluv1:

Your comments show exactly how much of a change Buhari and APC are pushing for. In essence, your Buhari camp is deliberately "paying back" Nigerians for GEJ's failure to engage in a live debate back in 2011. If your camp's argument is based on that, one then wonders the kind of change you guys keep disturbing Nigerians about.

Alright, lets assume I am too young as you said, or I was oblivious of the happenings back in 2011. Do I not deserve to be treated to a debate among people I would be electing into office in this 2015? In 2019, another candidate X will dodge a debate and base his argument on what Buhari did in 2015; 4 years later another candidate Y will tow the line because candidates before him did same... and it goes on and on.

Lets use our heads before karma strikes.

No sentiments in politics as far as some issues are concerned. If it is not constitutionally required, no party is under any obligation to attend a debate. I have addressed this issue severally and I will take the pain to educate you too.

Politics is a game of high level strategic moves especially the type of politics we play in Nigeria. In the past years that PDP boycotted it, they knew that they were surely going to win those elections and as such they treated Nigerians with scorn by deliberately staying away from the debates even though they had given their support for it. OBJ did it in 1999 against Olu Falae and against GMB in 2003. In 2011, GEJ of PDP did same thing against GMB, Ribadu and Kwankwaso.

PDP in their calculations in those years, didn't want to slip in the debate and give any advantage to the opposition through such platform and they went ahead to claim victory in each of the elections that followed.

This time around, the table has turned (except anyone wants to deceive himself/herself) and it is the more reason PDP is begging and trying to force a debate in the hope that APC/GMB will score a major own goal. APC on the other hand have realized that they are clearly ahead in this election and coupled with the fact that they are dealing with a party which has boycotted similar debate in all previous occasions, it is therefore easy and excusable for them to give PDP a taste of their own medicine.

This is the game and the strategy brother.

Take care. no hard feelings.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Mcowubaba: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

You PDP e-goats cant have it in both ways, if you can believe FFK now then we should believe his story about biancar as well. I dont care if all yeeboes vote for GEJ and thats not my concern, Buhari is not my family so i dont even care. You can use your 1 vote to vote for the devil, thats your problem. Mschew
Niggaa -I dnt support PDP... Nd I definitely dnt support Buhari...u r full of hate, tribalism, anger...people say that's how APC supporters R...I think d r right
Peace bro!!
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Bruteforce1o1: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2015
[s]
Mcowubaba:

Niggaa -I dnt support PDP... Nd I definitely dnt support Buhari...u r full of hate, tribalism, anger...people say that's how APC supporters R...I think d r right
Peace bro!!
[/s]

Typical of PDP egoats, whats the hate in pointing out the obvious ways of you people. You are the one full of bias, hate and also lack exposure. I am not Ffk that said he pummelled Bianca but your people are celebrating the same ffk now and even cheering him. Remove the log in your eyes and stop the hypocrisy.

Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Bruteforce1o1: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2015
internetpirate:
My useless mother will suffer what innocent people are going through in the hands of boko haram! Say amen!

Amen.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by eddyslim(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari must answer those questions... People's general my foot
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Mcowubaba: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Typical of PDP egoats, whats the hate in pointing out the obvious ways of you people. You are the one full of bias, hate and also lack exposure. I am not Ffk that said he pummelled Bianca but your people are celebrating the same ffk now and even cheering him. Remove the log in your eyes and stop the hypocrisy.

Take care.
since m neutral (I dnt support Pdp/Buhari), but in terms of hypocrisy APC na baba, I have carefully read, watched nd listened to both dia campaigns, manifestos nd agendas of d 2 main parties-i can definitely tell u dat APC r more hypocrites than Pdp, the claim sanity, zero-corruption, the will "change" Nigeria status to England!!.. bla bla bla..-when the harbour corrupt lords but fail to acknowledge d fact. (PDP hav big thiefs too)
U have started linking me too with Igbo people as u link Bianca to FFK (wat if I am Yoruba, Hausa, Tiv )...eventhough he slept with her kini big deal(nt dat I support)...people sleep with ladies 4rm different tribes nd ethnicity...
Once again I DNT SUPPORT PDP, if u look @ my previous post since dis election season, I hav only been objective nd logical, nd I have never in any way insinuated or instigated any iota of support 4 PDP Government..
Ps..I am in Lagos nw..my very good friends nd relatives r voting 4 Ambode.....
Nd the tribe u r calling r Igbos nt yeebos..shun tribalism nd bigotry...we r 1-Nigeria, if u dnt believe in dat then tell ur Buhari to contest 4 President of Northern Nigeria
There is no man that will contest election anywhere in d world dat everybody will, must support him..dats democracy bro

Peace bro...
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Bruteforce1o1: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Mcowubaba:
since m neutral (I dnt support Pdp/Buhari), but in terms of hypocrisy APC na baba, I have carefully read, watched nd listened to both dia campaigns, manifestos nd agendas of d 2 main parties-i can definitely tell u dat APC r more hypocrites than Pdp, the claim sanity, zero-corruption, the will "change" Nigeria status to England!!.. bla bla bla..-when the harbour corrupt lords but fail to acknowledge d fact. (PDP hav big thiefs too)
U have started linking me too with Igbo people as u link Bianca to FFK (wat if I am Yoruba, Hausa, Tiv )...eventhough he slept with her kini big deal(nt dat I support)...people sleep with ladies 4rm different tribes nd ethnicity...
Once again I DNT SUPPORT PDP, if u look @ my previous post since dis election season, I hav only been objective nd logical, nd I have never in any way insinuated or instigated any iota of support 4 PDP Government..
Ps..I am in Lagos nw..my very good friends nd relatives r voting 4 Ambode.....
Nd the tribe u r calling r Igbos nt yeebos..shun tribalism nd bigotry...we r 1-Nigeria, if u dnt believe in dat then tell ur Buhari to contest 4 President of Northern Nigeria
There is no man that will contest election anywhere in d world dat everybody will, must support him..dats democracy bro

Peace bro...

You are not getting my point and reason i called you hypocrite. Apologies! Pls try to observe this section very well and you will see the real chief tribes of tribalism. Is it the calling of my people slaves for supporting Buhari or calling us South West. As have stated, i dont care who wins cos have got nothing to gain or lose. I am not gonna suffer the bad economy and any harsh policies of any government, am only defending my tribe from the people that are guilty of what they accuse us of doing.

Go read the story of the first and 2nd republic then you will understand my point. When FFk said he bashed bianca, most of these people cursed him and even said he must not near yeebholand, so many threads about him here on nairaland. But they are now hailing the same ffk now and cheering him, he was even in Anambra few days ago to talk about the civil war and they all laughed and hailed him. They called him drug addict and liar then but now hailing him cos he is attacking the APC. Thats hypocrisy and what am pointing out to you.

Take care bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by mogentle(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2015
jamace:
You are as fanatical as your master. Please, spare 9 years old girls. Stop prodding infantile puzzy, biko. Matured ones are readily available. grin
So, in your warped mentality, Aisha is about 35 years now. Keep it up, till you are delivered from fake news believing spirit.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by jamace(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
mogentle:

So, in your warped mentality, Aisha is about 35 years now. Keep it up, till you are delivered from fake news believing spirit.
Oya, tell us her age, Mr ITK.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Myluv1: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
PassingShot:

No sentiments in politics as far as some issues are concerned. If it is not constitutionally required, no party is under any obligation to attend a debate. I have addressed this issue severally and I will take the pain to educate you too.

Politics is a game of high level strategic moves especially the type of politics we play in Nigeria. In the past years that PDP boycotted it, they knew that they were surely going to win those elections and as such they treated Nigerians with scorn by deliberately staying away from the debates even though they had given their support for it. OBJ did it in 1999 against Olu Falae and against GMB in 2003. In 2011, GEJ of PDP did same thing against GMB, Ribadu and Kwankwaso.

PDP in their calculations in those years, didn't want to slip in the debate and give any advantage to the opposition through such platform and they went ahead to claim victory in each of the elections that followed.

This time around, the table has turned (except anyone wants to deceive himself/herself) and it is the more reason PDP is begging and trying to force a debate in the hope that APC/GMB will score a major own goal. APC on the other hand have realized that they are clearly ahead in this election and coupled with the fact that they are dealing with a party which has boycotted similar debate in all previous occasions, it is therefore easy and excusable for them to give PDP a taste of their own medicine.

This is the game and the strategy brother.

Take care. no hard feelings.

Though I learnt nothing new, I appreciate your effort. I am totally against the kind of dirty politics characteristic of the Nigerian system. It sucks and also draws us back multiple steps. It is a threat to any significant improvement we might seem to record at any point in time.

Why shouldn't APC rectify the misdemeanors of the past by living the change they preach. 99.99% of Buhari supporters do not understand the change in Tinubu/Lai Mohammed's context.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Myluv1: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
MalcoImX:

I do not think you have the capacity to understand me. Somebody just called you a kid and I think you are. If FFK is your hero he can never be for us. Just know that there are people who won't catch crumbs no matter what's dangled in front of them. Here's no kindergarten. If you stretch it too much you'll only go home crying.
We are talking about your sanity and you came back beating about the bush. The messenger does not matter to me; what matters is the message. Even if it was Shekau that posed those questions, they are worth looking into.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by MalcoImX: 1:32am On Mar 23, 2015
Myluv1:

We are talking about your sanity and you came back beating about the bush. The messenger does not matter to me; what matters is the message. Even if it was Shekau that posed those questions, they are worth looked into.
Am I the first to call you a child, Mr. More Sane? Go ahead and amuse yourself with those questions of life. You can inform us of the outcomes since by your admission "they are worth looked into."
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Myluv1: 1:45am On Mar 23, 2015
MalcoImX:
Am I the first to call you a child, Mr. More Sane? Go ahead and amuse yourself with those questions of life. You can inform us of the outcomes since by your admission "they are worth looked into."
Mr. Mad, even a kindergarten kid is way smarter than you. The way you digress from each talk point to spew bollocks is a clear proof.
By the way, I am a child. So you should feel ashamed, dolt.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Mcowubaba: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

You are not getting my point and reason i called you hypocrite. Apologies! Pls try to observe this section very well and you will see the real chief tribes of tribalism. Is it the calling of my people slaves for supporting Buhari or calling us South West. As have stated, i dont care who wins cos have got nothing to gain or lose. I am not gonna suffer the bad economy and any harsh policies of any government, am only defending my tribe from the people that are guilty of what they accuse us of doing.

Go read the story of the first and 2nd republic then you will understand my point. When FFk said he bashed bianca, most of these people cursed him and even said he must not near yeebholand, so many threads about him here on nairaland. But they are now hailing the same ffk now and cheering him, he was even in Anambra few days ago to talk about the civil war and they all laughed and hailed him. They called him drug addict and liar then but now hailing him cos he is attacking the APC. Thats hypocrisy and what am pointing out to you.

Take care bro.
Defending ur Tribe.....
One point I want to establish here is dat , not all Igbos on Nairaland support GEJ..
In terms of insulting a tribe, I think Yorubas insult igbos more, u 4 example, u keep calling them yeebos, there is even a moniker on nairaland bearing-"yibomustgo'
Bianca is the wife of Ojukwu,nd their marriage/relationship started after the war...the person Igbos respect nd hold in high esteem is Ojukwu nt bianca
Hw many Yorubas respect nd honour Abiola's wife
I hope u knw even Ojukwu's family are nt in good terms with Bianca...in a nut shell...what m trying to say is dat Bianca has no much significant status in Igboland, Some igbos on Nairaland nd in Nigeria were angry with FFK, due to the perceived d statement as a bigotry statement, but the case was clarified..remember that happend wen Igbos were deported 4rm Lagos, so the anger was already on ground nd FFk then made the Statement..
Nd dnt 4get dia is no permanent Enemies bro,
Atiku in PDP today, tmwr he is eating with APC
Dept Governor Ikuku of Rivers State in ApC today tmwr he is dining with PDp
Igbos hate FFK today,, but tmwr the believe the have a common interest which is GEJ nd a common opposition(enemy) who is Buhari
The problem is dat 80% of Igbos hate Buhari nt necessarily APC, Igbos nd Buhari have a very very bad history (do ur research)....Believe me anytime, anyday, if APC fielded maybe Osinbajo, Atiku,kwankwanso even Fashola as their Presidential candidate GEJ/PDP will nt be saying with all authority that the will win South South or Southeast...the knw the South nd the East doesn't like the person of GMB, so the are using dat to dia Advantage...
One fact is dat the way Buhari is disliked in the South nd East is more than the way GEJ is disliked in the West nd North (nd u knw dis)
GEJ will win some states in the north nd west (if ur logical u will knw m saying the truth)
But Buhari will Not win any State in the East-#fact#
Nd MAY 'narrowly win' only 1-2 States(Edo, Rivers) in d South...but the Advantage Buhari has is that the Northern part/Western part of Nigeria he will win many States dia...
Do u knw last election 2011-buhari did nt get up to 15-25% votes in the East nd South..but GEJ got morethan dat in the North nd west..I knw times have changed, but 1 thing remains- morethan 75% of Igbos nd South will vote 4 GEJ
Igbos dnt hate FFK as the dislike Buhari(not APC)....
Ffk may have slept with an Igbo woman who her Iconic Husband is DEAD..but Buhari commited atrocities against the Igbo nation (if u notice PDp r inciting more hate on Buhari to the Igbo nation, by telling him to explain d Massacre of igbo soldiers, women, children nd asking him while did he jail Alex Ekweme nd only put shehu shagari on house arrest e.t.c)
My broda believe me, its nt just about Buhari wining the election with North nd western votes, he really needs the support of the igbos nd the South to have a peaceful nd sucessful tenure (becus I knw some people will be like f**k yeebos nd south let them go with dia vote) but the real Politicians like- Tinubu, Buhari, Ambode e.t.c-knws that the need Igbos nd the South to be on dia side (the street urchins may nt knw dis fact)..Buhari is Coming to Owerri today with Apc cheiftains to Solicit 4 more Igbo votes.....same as GEj even went to Dauda (Buhari's town) to campaign...the (GEJ/GMB) r intelligentgrin nt like all the E-warriors hia on Nairaland dat dnt even think/reason the just argue nd insult
Finally dnt hate the whole Igbo tribe bcus of less that 2-6% of their population hia on Nairaland Forum that is NOT logical, coherent nd consequential..if u have done a research, survey or a Project work b4, u will knw that the Population Sample/size is insignificant for Study or to insinuate Generalisation of the Igbo Tribe ....
Peace bro......posterity will judge us all....!!!
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by MalcoImX: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Myluv1:

Mr. Mad, even a kindergarten kid is way smarter than you. The way you digress from each talk point to spew bollocks is a clear proof.
By the way, I am a child. So you should feel ashamed, dolt.
Mr. More Sane displaying childish tantrums and bad upbringing.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Myluv1: 1:15am On Mar 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
Mr. More Sane displaying childish tantrums and bad upbringing.
Already told you I'm a child, so are you not ashamed as old as you are, Mr. Madness?
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by MalcoImX: 1:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Myluv1:

Already told you I'm a child, so are you not ashamed as old as you are, Mr. Madness?
So go home to 'Mama.'
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Myluv1: 1:42am On Mar 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
So go home to 'Mama.'
I'm home, dumbie
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by MalcoImX: 6:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Myluv1:

I'm home, dumbie
Good, now you can rest.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Myluv1: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
Good, now you can rest.
You need it more for your brain.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by MalcoImX: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Myluv1:

You need it more for your brain.
I just realized your arguments are pedestrian, ridiculous and simple. Your immaturity is what causes you to feel important by association. This is the longest back and forth I've had with an unproductive nocturnal minor. You're mistaken if you think here's where to get your obsessive kicks. Bye, but before then, go and hug a GEJ transformer; it won't hurt you – there's no current, as your 'massa' hasn't transformed anything.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Myluv1: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
I just realized your arguments are pedestrian, ridiculous and simple. Your immaturity is what causes you to feel important by association. This is the longest back and forth I've had with an unproductive nocturnal minor. You're mistaken if you think here's where to get your obsessive kicks. Bye, but before then, go and hug a GEJ transformer; it won't hurt you – there's no current, as your 'massa' hasn't transformed anything.
Imagine, so much for a matured mind's comment, mtchew. You punk are beneath me in every aspect. Thank your stars that I have been in a good mood lately due to my work break. I deliberately came down to your level to indulge you just to gauge your worth; bad news you are worth a plugged nickel, my friend.

Pity you are still stuck in darkness. So sorry there's no GEJ transformer here. I have not even seen one for a very long time now. Even while in Nigeria, I enjoyed at least 18hrs of NEPA power everyday! Anyways, I hope you have got your pvc ready to queue under the sun come saturday?

I await your replies, Mr. M0ron
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by teebaxy(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2015
OpraMenu:
please FFK na your uncle ?
He is a father and uncle to someone and we should be careful with the kind of word we use online. im sorry i was just provoked at pple who find it fun to criticise and abuse in authority online...im sure if they ve d privalege of meeting dis pple one on one, they wil start praying for their success. pls ignore any error

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) / FG Alerts Nigerians On New ISIS Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.