Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? (96891 Views)

Two Nature's Active Ingredients That Increase Size Of Either Booty Or Boobs.. / Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? / Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by jossayo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
What a kweshion!!
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by tosyne2much(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Hahahaha..
Oga Tosnyne.. What calls for the dedicaton¿¿? tongue
You were the first person that came to my mind the moment I thought of whom to dedicate that plot of land to wink
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Zenith21(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin grin.... Lemons of life? Bt wait o, let me ask dis question?

If u suck a "lemon". (Soft or hard) , wud it increase or decrease? grin
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by dechandel(f): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
You were the first person that came to my mind the moment I thought of whom to dedicate that plot of land to wink
Lol cheesy. Okay then!!
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by marymaria(f): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
i know say na boiz go full this post pass like say dem get the thing.
shey na so boiz be all over the world or na just naija boiz konji no gree dem
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Abrahamweb(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
i no know,i jux dy press am to get to the promise land,you know some ladies when u start to kiss them,na den them go tell you say them be virgins,but when you press them br**st,na them go tear the pant themself.

1 Like

Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Dreyl(m): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Hahahaha..
Oga Tosnyne.. What calls for the dedicaton¿¿? tongue
Do you love døggy style?
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by dnawah(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
wat about sucking?anything that goes up must surely come down one day.

1 Like

Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by vision5050(f): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
angry grin angry angry grin ALL THE ABOVE
Joel3:
The Breasts Does Not Have Any Muscles Inside. Where It Is Attached To Your Body There Are Muscles That Support It. It Consists Of Fatty Tissue, Contained By Your Skin That Forms A Natural 'Bra'.

Massaging The Fatty Tissue Does Not Make It 'Loose' Or Bigger. The Things That Does That Are: AGING (Getting Older). The Skin Becomes Less Elastic And Will Stretch. Not Watching Your Weight So That Your
Breast Increase In Size, Then Shrink When You Diet, Repeatedly.

අ Pregnancy

Exercising Without The Proper Support That
Will Cause Your Skin To Stretch.

To Damage Your Breasts During Sexual Play,
It Will Have To Be Squeezed Hard Enough To Leave It Purple And Blue From The Bruises.

When You Get Sexually Aroused, Your Breasts Swell Up With Blood Flowing In. Sometimes By More Than A Cup Size.

That Is Why It Feels So Good To Take Your Bra Off And Having Your Breasts Squeezed And
Caressed When You Are Aroused.

To Protect Your Breasts, Wear A Good Fitting
Bra, Keep Your Weight In Check, Wear A Sports Bra When Exercising, Moisturize Your Skin And Keep Fit.

Do Not Worry About The But Of Squeezing, Caressing And Sucking During pre-intimacy•

The Other Times Your Breasts Can Fill Out A Bit Is During Ovulation, During Menstruation, During Pregnancy And Sometimes When You Take
Birth Control Hormones•

However, 'SMOKING' Can Cause Sagging Breast, Because The Tobacco Smoke Contains Free
Radicals That Damage Skin Cells, Causing Them To Lose Elasticity.

This Can Lead To More Facial Wrinkles And Sagging Breasts•

If You Do Have Any Questions Regarding This Article, Please Drop Them In The Comment•
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Mattpopson101: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Maybe you no dey notice am
falconey:
sucking and massaging the boobs makes It bigger and softer.

But some boobs are so stubborn no matter how hard you suck and massage them, it won't increase!!

From experience.......

1 Like

Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nice info. Keep it up
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Exjoker:
Abeg what did post said? it so long I couldn't read
Nah ur own palaver be dt?
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:
sucking and massaging the boobs makes It bigger and softer.

But some boobs are so stubborn no matter how hard you suck and massage them, it won't increase!!

From experience.......

na guy boobs you go suck so

1 Like

Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Exponental(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
so smooching is legal n never defamatory to d woman body.
she needs to see it....lol
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by djkirkoo2(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin grin
jamex93:
If u jam bad guys, them go shrink am for u grin grin guys wey dey obsessed with nunu grin cheesy grin
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by djkirkoo2(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
djkirkoo2:
grin grin
Lolllllz grin
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by IYANGBALI: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
pearl360:
Wow! So educating cheesy
but is it not too late?your thing don flat finish now grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
hmmm
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by pinkycute(f): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Am here to learn****

Nice one @Op
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by doncharleyosumo(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pressing and sucking makes the n.I.p.p.l.e.s gallant and reduces menstrual cramps...
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Kingsasian(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have been looking for answers to this question

Now, I dedicate this land to Dechandel tongue
u still dey buy land too?
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by pinkycute(f): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmmmmm

doncharleyosumo:
Pressing and sucking makes the n.I.p.p.l.e.s gallant and reduces menstrual cramps...
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by flavour360blog: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
lmao!!! funny post

www.flavour360blog.com
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by tellwisdom: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
Oh Lord have Mercy!!!

Can we wink wink...You will enjoy it wink
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Joel3(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
vision5050:
angry grin angry angry grin ALL THE ABOVE
I don't get you.
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by seedorfg(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dunno but leh me ask TOPE because last time i press the button it was pumping, maybe there is another info, eh tope won niiii man.utd eh se e
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by doncharleyosumo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
;DJoooooeeeeeeel......Jooooeeeeel......Joooooeeeel

how many times did I call you

E be like say you dey look for free sucking and pressing from nairaland babes but I trust them. They get your medicine. ;DJoooooeeeeeeel......Jooooeeeeel......Joooooeeeel

E be like say you dey look for free sucking and pressing from nairaland babes but I trust them. They get your medicine. ;DJoooooeeeeeeel......Jooooeeeeel......Joooooeeeel

E be like say you dey look for free sucking and pressing from nairaland babes but I trust them. They get your medicine.
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Aroboi(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dnt lyk pressing those stuffs..
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by morganist99(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]wat about gals wit big breast
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Baboo13(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cutehector:
I wil press it small small so it wil big like balloon

Lmaooooooo
Re: Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? by Capitano1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit us[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus / My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.