Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria (43186 Views)

Economic Recession: Banks, Insurance Firms Slash Workers’ Salaries / Recession: Construction Firms Sack 65,000 Workers / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by hardbody: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
mailemy:
op, you've just listed popular companies. Many names on that list shouldn't be there, glo is the worst place to work and banks should not be on the list.

Well said. At least i had worked with Glo some years back and had to personally resign. Few of my friends that are still there do not have a job option yet. Even when i was asked to come back and join the team to open Ghana Branch, i verily turned down the offer. This list is so wack.

I have also worked with 2 banks one of which is Fidelity. In short let us not expose the OPs ignorance and the poor standards around us.

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by GeorgeAmax(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
To me chevron is number one
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by imoeda: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
No 72 should be out of that list. My wife used to work for them till a Lebanese man has her to make photocopy for him. My wife is a COREN register engineer, and one of the senior staff. The way the HR manage the situation make my wife to tender her resignation because, they asked her to apologise to this so called expatriate who is not even a qualify engineer.

2 Likes

Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Emmaowolabia(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hemanwel:
OP,remove all the banks you listed there!Dont you know that most of their recruitments are outsourced?Majority of their staff are working contractually.For example,in Access Bank...Most times,in a branch,only the Channel Manager,the Head of Operations and the Customer Service Officer, is a full-time employee.The rests are contractual.
go back and read again the OP said jobberman consider companies that has at least 100 full/permanent staff. From what u just said, at least access bank has 3 core staffs in each branch, multiply that by d total branches it has in Nigeria will that not be more than 100? Why are u calling for removal of d banks when the OP has already taken into consideration, ur complaint. Pls read through before commenting.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Btruth: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jeezuzpick:
OK....

We don hear.

And how many people in total do these companies employ?

Not enough.

So much unemployment in the land.
A bi? I think Dangote should be the highest to employ people from all the list sha. And yet, there's still a lot of unemployment in this land. Employment would have been more hadn't been we have a sufficient power supply in Nigeria.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Bruno3000(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kagawa:

http://thebusinessaim.com.ng/100-best-companies-to-work-for-in-nigeria/
I'd love to know their salary structure for a graduate.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by chemberlin(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
shikaan:
GEJ IS WORKING.
you are a fool cos this compaines have been in place before ur so called corrupt oga..

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by adewestern: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
PROCTER& GAMBLE
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by oskamboo: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
hardbody:
There are several companies listed there where i can pay tbeir MDs salary and still have some change. Meanwhile my company is not listed. Very interesting.

At least it removes my company from public consciousness and alllows for some level of job security.

can you pls help the house by list those highly paid silent organisations u know so that unemployed and underemployed ones can channel and work towards getting job there. Thanks
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by vokalguy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
shikaan:
GEJ IS WORKING.

Wow, just WOW... First of all, most, if not ALL these companies are not new. They have been around for years. Second, please get his d**k out your mouth before he cu*s inside it cus you are s**king it hard
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Input(m): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Imagine putting GTB and glo ahead of NLNG, op you must be stu*** to pass wrong information to the public, sorry to say that.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by oziza(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
I work with one of those, if you do click like
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by smoothpapuzy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Where is forte oil
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
timothyuche1:
U have practically listed all the major companies in Nigeria. You

Abi o. This list is not real.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
vokalguy:

Wow, just WOW... First of all, most if not ALL these companies are not new. They have been around for years. Second, please get his d**k out your mouth before he cu*s inside it cus you are s**king it hard
na wah o. u are alright sha?
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by hardbody: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
oskamboo:

can you pls help the house by list those highly paid silent organisations u know so that unemployed and underemployed ones can channel and work towards getting job there. Thanks

Sir, I am not an HR Consultant or Analyst. However, if you are good in what you do and referals speak for you, headhunters will come for you and will be willing to pay almost anything reasonable to recruit and retain you. As an example I was headhunted for my former job, headhunted for the present and i had 3 companies as at last week discussing placement opportunities with me.

An idea; clean up your cv, post it on LinkedIn pray to God and watch things happen. That is where i have gotten all my initial discussions initiated from.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
FxDuke:
i want to produce a movie titled "THE ÜNEMPLOYED" in memory of the travails of jobseekers....i need partners to make this film a blockbuster...perhaps nollywood should beam their searchlight on this
loo... I go like join u oh...
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by oskamboo: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
hardbody:

Sir, I am not an HR Consultant or Analyst. However, if you are good in what you do and referals speak for you, headhunters will come for you and will be willing to pay almost anything reasonable to recruit and retain you. As an example I was headhunted for my former job, headhunted for the present and i had 3 companies as at last week discussing placement opportunities with me.

An idea; clean up your cv, post it on LinkedIn pray to God and watch things happen. That is where i have gotten all my initial discussions initiated from.
Nice one bro,however most of these unknown well paid coys employ through connection especially by contact through insiders...any hope for helpless applicants!
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nsonaso(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
soe:
LIAR.

where did you put RCCG, Christ Embassy and Winners Chapel?
So on point.....

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by EngrKB: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Where is DPR?
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by kodlins(f): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
So which company remain?
GNLD I guess
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by DEagle1: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
It's only God that can help this country to rise above its unemployment challenges. That should rather be the concern not this long list.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by koma1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don't think dangote deserve to be on that list. When it comes to staff welfare it is zero
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by ifakiboy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
alberto2k:

Na when you go geh sense? undecided
...lol, common sense is not common
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Amyceilyn(f): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nigerian police force is not there,,,,those people are suffering.
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by sumofus(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cool

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Am sure UAC will be there.Though they don't pay much but you got to love the welfare and the experience u wl get there including the friendly environment
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Hollamydey(f): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
sule, u are one of those gambari's that think church is a business entity
soe:
LIAR.

where did you put RCCG, Christ Embassy and Winners Chapel?
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by shikshark: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
NIMC is absent.....pls let us know when youre populating the worst company to work with in Nigeria
Re: Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria by Habayomie(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chai!!! Nigeria Breweries...retrenchment every year.if u are lucky u work up to 5years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.