Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,717 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (21481 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2015
RomanceLander:
mine wasnt in the romance section anyway but i quoted a guy in affirmation to what he was saying. i got the highest shock of my life , he replied "will you shutup myfriend" as if he had a beef with me before.

No be person say make i shut up and respect the remnants of my already shattered self esteem
Maybe the guy doesn't like "romance landers" grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
you with the coconut headundecided
Have you finished reading the brighter grammar I bought for you?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
I have embarrassed u before;Dremember the time u commented on one of my thread angry, I said in quote ' I'm so disappointed in you' ......blab blab
I know say cold catch you that day, it got to a point you started avoiding my threadgrin

I have embrassed 90% of guys on nairalandgrin

And this is cause for you to be happy ? undecided

Ireneony please stop embarassing your fellow ladies with your doltish attitude

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

Its was an abhorrent phase and I won't like to talk about it
You've had a number of them! grin Just share one cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
I have embarrassed u before;Dremember the time u commented on one of my thread angry, I said in quote ' I'm so disappointed in you' ......blab blab
I know say cold catch you that day, it got to a point you started avoiding my threadgrin

by 90% YOU MEAN 500+ thousand guys?( from statistics we have 1.3m million members i assumed half are guys,with your 90% i rounded up to 500k+)
not romancelanders ?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Have you finished reading the brighter grammar I bought for you?? undecided
should I screen shot all d PMS u sent me beforegrin
you are so pained right rnow, please visit the nearest transformer, don't forget to pee on the wiresgrin, I think that will ease your painundecided

don't forget to also twerk on itgrin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by RomanceLander(f): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Maybe the guy doesn't like "romance landers" grin

i see, he successfully fetched himself 5 mins of glory
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:
by 90% YOU MEAN 500+ thousand guys?( from statistics we have 1.3m million members i assumed half are guys,with your 90% i rounded up to 500k+)
not romancelanders ?
do you mean one person having more than 20 monikers.

I have more than 4 monikers and I know most nairalanders have tooundecided

oh! how come when u log on you see 3000members onlineundecided
keep deceiving yourself if u think nairalanders are up to 500k talk less of 1.3m
I laugh in Chinese chi-waggrin

go sit your as.s in one place

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by mirexxx(f): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:
My most embarrassing moment........ Let me see, the SB drama
It wasn't just a moment, it was an embarrassing phase!
grin grin grin
ur forgiven sad
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin
ur forgiven sad

angrygringrin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
you are so pained right rnow, please visit the nearest transformer, don't forget to pee on the wiresgrin, I think that will ease your painundecided

And who liked this post??

[size=20pt] If you don't upload screenshots of the pms you claim I sent een,,, the thunder that'll fire you still dey train with John Cena.... Ode!![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:

keep deceiving yourself if u think nairalanders are up to 500k talk less of 1.3m

so what are the monikers,for the record u have only ireny,so go and twerk in front of aau gate.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2015
RomanceLander:

i see, he successfully fetched himself 5 mins of glory
Lol

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2015
I wonder who sends pm to a girl that has a very good relationship with gbagaun grin and goes about creating useless threads cheesy grin

No wonder the highest number of bans she's received came from the one she has made herself a cheap article to - se.un grin

Ireneony try and finish that brighter grammar I bought for you. You still have other materials to read grin

#YourEnglishMustBeBetter! grin

_Idiot!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:

I'm glad you know that.. It was so annoying that day
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

Remember we are here for fun cool
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Where is Ipledge ? Oooyah come share that babe wey you send PM wey give you the greatest height of bashing.. Roflwkmd
grin grin.....oya ipleddge show face ooooooogrin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Remember we are here for fun cool

I wouldn't want to bring back daunting memories!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I wonder who sends pm to a girl that has a very good relationship with gbagaun grin and goes about creating useless threads cheesy grin

No wonder the highest number of bans she's received came from the one she has made herself a cheap article to - se.un grin

Ireneony try and finish that brighter grammar I bought for you. You still have other materials to read grin

#YourEnglishMustBeBetter! grin

_Idiot!
with all your vocabulary no one has liked your postgrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2015
ipleddge:
Na Lala u dey talk,Lala no Realy bash me but gave me straight face and said "no pm" but that thing pain me.

The greatest is dechandel kiss To her 50shadesofsweetness.The day I saw dechandel dp I was wow.i)I left politcs section to romance because of dechandel ii)she was Tha first person I followed iii)I created my first thread on romance for her iv)my signature was about her v)she was d first person I sent pm vi)I quote her many times.But she don't give a damn...the first time she talked to,she called me a troll cry
grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
with all your vocabulary no one has liked your postgrin
Ewu! grin where the screenshots??
Dey deceive yourself dey like your posts by yourself with ur ghost accounts grin

Next time start a sentence with capital letter. tongue

Ode! grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2015
ma most embarrassing moment was when I told rokiatu dat I will like to have a taste of her national cake(her yansh) She was like ma di*ck will be too small for her, dat i won't be able to handle her...chai dat thing pain me o,i was lyk shey her yansh big pass adunni own ni nd I still dey handle dat.......Abeg rokiatu shey u never forget me sha,cuz I dey use dat ur yansh dream ,when will you consider me?, bo ti e je ekan(if na once) je ki nde be ,shanu mi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ewu! grin where the screenshots??
Dey deceive yourself dey like your posts by yourself with ur ghost accounts grin

Next time start a sentence with capital letter. tongue

Ode! grin
keep on liking ur own post with your other monikergrin
niggah u have low self esteemgrin

u sent me pms up to six times
o.d.e

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
[s]keep on liking ur own post with your other monikergrin
niggah u have low self esteemgrin

u sent me pms up to six times
o.d.e[/s]
And I dare you to upload the screenshots!!

If you don't, make devil use thread sew that ur punny wey you dey open anyhow..
No lemme open your file here o angry

1 Like 17 Shares

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:

OK let me reason from your perspective........LOL

In a process to justify yourself you end up exposing yourself, you just admitted you have 4monikers.

Even if others do too, no evidence to prove it.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

I would really to know that dude who bashed our missclasssy using abhorrent phase cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:

AgapeCharis see as this gurl open ur yansh grin grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
And who liked this post??

[size=20pt] If you don't upload screenshots of the pms you claim I sent een,,, the thunder that'll fire you still dey train with John Cena.... Ode!![/size]
see as this babe wan dey open ur yansh for public grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

AgapeCh.aris see as this gurl open ur yansh grin grin
You're a go.at. Do I look like you that sends random pms?? Tell her to upload screenshots of the pms I sent.
_stupid people everywhere!!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Twaci(f): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Well, none grin

Hello guys, una no go church?!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You're a go.at. Do I look like you that sends random pms?? Tell her to upload screenshots of the pms I sent.
_stupid people everywhere!!
padi mii, no take all diz things serious na
keep calm and have fun wink

Happy Sunday
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
I would really to know that dude who bashed our missclasssy using abhorrent phase cheesy
it's blackett grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Dead Mermaid Spotted At A Popular Beach In Benin Republic [pix] / Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu / Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.