Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,711 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (21477 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahah lwkmd cheesy

How on earth will you tell a law enforcement agent to keep shut ? cheesy

Farano, please help me tick that button once more tongue
er . . . duh, i totally did not know. wink
tosyne2much:
Hahahah lwkmd cheesy

How on earth will you tell a law enforcement agent to keep shut ? cheesy

Farano, please help me tick that button once more tongue
er . . . duh, i totally did not know.
meanwhile, as dudes, let's not tell on each other. besides, i haven't broken any rules yet. so, she can't ban me . . . i . . . think. . . .

happy sunday. now pass me that cold orijin.
cool
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2015
RomanceLander:
mine wasnt in the romance section anyway but i quoted a guy in affirmation to what he was saying. i got the highest shock of my life , he replied "will you shutup myfriend" as if he had a beef with me before.

No be person say make i shut up and respect the remnants of my already shattered self esteem
roflwkmd grin

You need to see how this got me cracking real hard in the church cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
Well, none grin

Hello guys, una no go church?!
Wetin you sef dey wait for tongue?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

see as this babe wan dey open ur yansh for public grin
Who's this _asslicking mmoron?? Get yourself a brain.

Now run along kid kiss
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
roflwkmd grin

You need to see how this got me cracking real hard in the church cheesy
It's a sin to browse in church o cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You're a go.at. Do I look like you that sends random pms?? Tell her to upload screenshots of the pms I sent.
_stupid people everywhere!!
Guy calm down na,take cold water grin i was only joking
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

padi mii, no take all diz things serious na
keep calm and have fun wink

Happy Sunday
Origin help me tell the guy na,i was only joking
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
I would really to know that dude who bashed our missclasssy using abhorrent phase cheesy

You got my statement wrong!

I made this statement "It was an abhorrent phase"

I didn't say "PHRASE"
I said "PHASE"......... meaning that it was a "chapter" in my "Nairaland time" that I deeply abhor and wouldn't like to remember or talk about and would rather see it closed for ever.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

padi mii, no take all diz things serious na
keep calm and have fun wink

Happy Sunday
I'm having fun as you can see cheesy

Same here bro
stephenqueen:

Guy calm down na,take cold water grin i was only joking
That's not the way to joke. undecided
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Who's this _asslicking mmoron?? Get yourself a brain.

Now run along kid kiss
Guy act like a man na,i was only joking...u be ma guy na I no fit fall ur hand...na play I dey play.....No vex oooooooo if I don vex u
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
I have embarrassed u before;Dremember the time u commented on one of my thread angry, I said in quote ' I'm so disappointed in you' ......blab blab
I know say cold catch you that day, it got to a point you started avoiding my threadgrin

I have embrassed 90% of guys on nairalandgrin

meh, you've never embarrassed me before joor.
but i have embarrassed you before. poetry style.
grin

GUYS, YOU CAN THANK ME LATER.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I'm having fun as you can see cheesy

Same here bro
That's not the way to joke. undecided
Okay am sorry,no vex

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

Guy act like a man na,i was only joking...u be ma guy na I no fit fall ur hand...na play I dey play.....No vex oooooooo if I don vex u
Make I no vex?? Just with mouth??
You have to appease the gods cool
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Twaci(f): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

Wetin you sef dey wait for tongue?
A bottle of Orijin to put me in high spirits grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
all these guys wey dey browse for church .. .
God go vex o

#worriedforyourlives
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Make I no vex?? Just with mouth??
You have to appease the gods cool
okay wetin I go use sacrifice to the God grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
God go vex o

#worriedforyourlives
U self nko?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
God go vex o

#worriedforyourlives
Be worried about yours. Do you know if everyone here is a muslim or couldn't make it to church for one reason or the other??

MYOB
BTW where's that lackluster named ireneony?? undecided
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueeen:
ma most embarrassing moment was when [size=20pt]I told rokiatu dat I will like to have a taste of her national cake(her yansh) She was like ma di*ck will be too small for her[/size], dat i won't be able to handle her...chai dat thing pain me o,i was lyk shey her yansh big pass adunni own ni nd I still dey handle dat.......Abeg rokiatu shey u never forget me sha,cuz I dey use dat ur yansh dream ,when will you consider me?, bo ti e je ekan(if na once) je ki nde be ,shanu mi grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

okay wetin I go use sacrifice to the God grin
The heart of an ant.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

Origin help me tell the guy na,i was only joking
Hehehe grin
No mind the guy, him sef dey play niii
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
should I screen shot all d PMS u sent me beforegrin
you are so pained right rnow, please visit the nearest transformer, don't forget to pee on the wiresgrin, I think that will ease your painundecided

don't forget to also twerk on itgrin
Irene don start again oooo
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
A bottle of Orijin to put me in high spirits grin
I'm not giving you jhoor
You will start misbehaving now angry
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
And who liked this post??

[size=20pt] If you don't upload screenshots of the pms you claim I sent een,,, the thunder that'll fire you still dey train with John Cena.... Ode!! [/size]
The last time I checked, AgapeCharis was a man of God
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Twaci(f): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

I'm not giving you jhoor
You will start misbehaving now angry
I'll be good *bats lashes*
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so what are the monikers,for the record u have only ireny,so go and twerk in front of aau gate.
And Unibenstudent has taken part in this e-fight Hahaha cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Twaci(f): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Hello Tosyne
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

Hehehe grin
No mind the guy, him sef dey play niii

OK ma guy,how ur ministry na? I here say dat ship wey dey carry the weed way u order don enter water,na true?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
And Unibenstudent has taken part in this e-fight Hahaha cheesy
no nahcheesy am just observing from one Ebelebo treecheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
I'll be good *bats lashes*
After service, i will give you, don't lemme sin abeg
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

AgapeCharis see as this gurl open ur yansh grin grin
I don't think AgapeCharis is freaked about babes.. Hehehe cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

OK let me reason from your perspective........LOL

In a process to justify yourself you end up exposing yourself, you just admitted you have 4monikers.

Even if others do too, no evidence to prove it.
is a normal tin to have several moniker

whats ur point

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Dead Mermaid Spotted At A Popular Beach In Benin Republic [pix] / Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu / Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.