Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC (21487 Views)

How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / EFCC Has Become Toothless Bull-dog, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by PassingShot(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:
He should be arrested, if he's guilty of any crime. Nobody is above the law.
Besides, APC wants Jonathan to tackle corruption.
What better way to start if not with the chief looter/property grabber himself?
No vacancy in Aso Rock.
GEJ till 2019.

Why have you refused to use your God given brain?

If there are genuine cases against Tinubu, why have they not brought them to bear on him since?

Anyway, let's wait and see what the outcome of this doomed plan will be.
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by heywhytech1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Billyonaire:
You all wanted fight against corruption, yet when a fraud is to be arrested and tried, you all shout that its political. Na wa for una oh.
The likes of FFK, Fayose are GEJ best friend, Petroleum Minister is there with terrible records, Stella Odua remain untry despite many allegation against her, theive Bode George , the drug Barron Doyin Okupe remains GEJ best associates but the best he can do is to use EFCC to witch-hunt opposition leader. GEJ must be very careful with this desperation, Nigerians are tired if he like he should luckup all opposition leaders, victory is certain for GMB come March, 28 because this election is not between PDP and APC, is between Corrupt (failed leaders) government and the masses, that desperately need help to rescued our economy and return sanity into our land.
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by felifeli: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=18pt]If you believe anything coming from Lai Mohammed I am sorry for your life undecided undecided undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by visalo: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
RickRichards:
This is not a democracy.

This is not democracy because someone is potentially seem to be arrest for stealing public money. Don't you know tinubu is the greatest criminal ever liveth. Let the government arrest and chain him. Nothing will happen. Heaven will not fall because of this common criminal.
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by ybalogs(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Just a week and we would have done our
part.Just a week but definitely not everybody will
witness that day.My prayer for us is that We shall
all witness more presidential elections in our
lifetime.May God spare our lifes and grant us
good health and wisdom to choose the best
candidate for our Nation.
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by chakula: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
The arrest will also add popularity to the apc.
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by visalo: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
heywhytech1:
The likes of FFK, Fayose are GEJ best friend, Petroleum Minister is there with terrible records, Stella Odua remain untry despite many allegation against her, theive Bode George , the drug Barron Doyin Okupe remains GEJ best associates but the best he can do is to use EFCC to witch-hunt opposition leader. GEJ must be very careful with this desperation, Nigerians are tired if he like he should luckup all opposition leaders, victory is certain for GMB come March, 28 because this election is not between PDP and APC, is between Corrupt (failed leaders) government and the masses, that desperately need help to rescued our economy and return sanity into our land.

I hope you have bought your handkerchief already. Becuase tears is closer to the children of lies and propaganda. March 28th GEJ will be declared winner and nothing you can do about it
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by BabaO2: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
castrokins:
Ok Then, Let's Do It If There's Ample Evidence. Nobody Is Above The Laws Of The Land.
Why now?
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by chakula: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
It will also increase popularity to the apc and, it is a sign of victory.
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
visalo:

This is not democracy because someone is potentially seem to be arrest for stealing public money. Don't you know tinubu is the greatest criminal ever liveth. Let the government arrest and chain him. Nothing will happen. Heaven will not fall because of this common criminal.
He has failed to probe his own government. Setting the EFCC on the opposition doesn't depict a democratic dispensation.
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
shebi Tinubu challnged the world to charge him to court?

well EFCC is about to do just that. He should stop crying foul!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by all4gud(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
James Hadley Chase once said "The Guilty Are Afraid ".

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by BabaO2: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Samchelsea:
APC.....always crying like a woman being maltreated by the husband
You are not objective. It is other way round, even expanding goal posts after awarded penalty.
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by BabaO2: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
all4gud:
James Hadley Chase once said "The Guilty Are Afraid ".
Jonathan will soon beg after and shift blames
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by espn(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

Blah! Blah! Blah!
I asked if you got proof and you wrote a book.
Bro, I don't like wasting my time.
Have a nice night.
and I explained why a proof is hard to present..nd u refused to use ur common sense.. u saw immunity in my text..cant u think..in-depth thinking try sometimes to engage in it.
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by gratiaeo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tinubu should be treated as a common criminal
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by heywhytech1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
visalo:

I hope you have bought your handkerchief already. Becuase tears is closer to the children of lies and propaganda. March 28th GEJ will be declared winner and nothing you can do about it
you handkerchief will not do u, kindly listen to my advice because face towel will be to small for you, order for very big towel because the result will do you like magic early hour of mach 29 when result of each state will be coming.
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by M17: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Walkopet:
[size=35pt]CHANGE

IS

COMING!
[/size]

can you summarize change ?

WHAT CHANGE?

EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME OLD GARBAGE .

AREN'T YOU TIRED OF UNREAL TRUTH {PROPAGANDA}

BUHARI AND TRIBALISM/CORRUPTION IS PROPORTIONED

w
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by steppin: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
espn:
and I explained why a proof is hard to present..nd u refused to use ur common sense.. u saw immunity in my text..cant u think..in-depth thinking try sometimes to engage in it.
Ode! You know he has immunity and yet you make noise like a china generator?
Wait for his tenure to finish and stop quoting me!
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by Toosure70: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
the same efcc dat refuse to performed in the last eight years. PDP remains foooooooooooools
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by castrokins(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
BabaO2:

Why now?

Why Not Now?
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Billyonaire:
You all wanted fight against corruption, yet when a fraud is to be arrested and tried, you all shout that its political. Na wa for una oh.

The issue is not the arrest. The issue is the motive behind it.

We all know that this corrupt government has no genuine desire to tackle corruption.
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by Hyman1234(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
No matter how far they go we Nigerians have decided to vote for buhari

Vote buhari &osinbajo March 28
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by BabaO2: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
castrokins:

Why Not Now?
This is not governance, it is absolutely barbaric and inferiority complex display. He has been there for 6 years, nothing meaningful can he show for it, because it is glaring he is loosing election he started making all sorts of dirty moves. Tolerance will soon be exceeded
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

We all know that this corrupt government has no genuine desire to tackle corruption.

Motive is not just corruption, he is a thief.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by jazzy4naija(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Keneking:
This government sef
change ? pls tell me something else let me ask , is it Amaechi , Ghali, Masari, Kwankwaso, Rochas, Tinubu, Nyanko, Obasanjo and the list goes on represent change? I don't like PDP neither do I like APC so let's not sound like APC has got some magic wand that can wish away our problems. The truth is they are all the same

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by anonimi: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

And you believe this baseless propaganda story because EFCC has confirmed it or the man has been arrested?
Why are we so gullible and incapable of critical reasoning
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by castrokins(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
BabaO2:

This is not governance, it is absolutely barbaric and inferiority complex display. He has been there for 6 years, nothing meaningful can he show for it, because it is glaring he is loosing election he started making all sorts of dirty moves. Tolerance will soon be exceeded

It's Not Unusual To See Sympathisers Sound So Frustrated. Even Elrufai Is Just Picking Up His PVC And Has Been Criticing GEJ. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is The President Of Nigeria And Until He's Lost An Election, He So Remain. Tinubu And Co Feel They'd Play The President And Get Away With It.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by anonimi: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Toosure70:
the same efcc dat refuse to performed in the last eight years. PDP remains foooooooooooools

Have you been on Mars all these eight years or where exactly

Stop listening to and recycling LIES, you hear sad

ahaika23:
N5 billion recovered, 40 arrested over oil subsidy fraud— EFCC
on november 11, 2014 at 6:24 am in news
Facebook Share Twitter Share
By Austin Ogwuda
Enugu—Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial
Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde, yesterday,
in Enugu, said the commission had cracked oil subsidy
fraud in which over N5 billion had been recovered and more
than 40 suspects arrested.
Lamorde, who disclosed this at a workshop on effective
reporting of financial crimes organized by the commission
for journalists in South-East zone, also said a couple had
been arrested in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, for allegedly
defrauding a new generation bank of N855 million.
Represented by the Deputy Director, Public Affairs
Department, Mr. Osita Nwajah, the EFCC chairman said:
“Cases abound in our offices across the six zones of the
country.
“In the oil subsidy fraud being investigated by the
commission, over N5 billion has been recovered, while
more than 40 suspects are being prosecuted in court.
“In the pension fraud matter, the commission has secured
one conviction and recovered property valued at over a
billion naira.
“We need to pay attention to these cases. It is not only
when a former governor is arrested that the media would be
interested.
“As I speak, the commission is investigating a case of fraud
in a new generation bank in Port Harcourt where a
customer, working with his wife who is a staff of a new
generation bank, defrauded the bank of N855 million.
“The suspect, one Ochenna Ogbonnaya Dike cashed in on
system glitches to perpetuate the scam over a period of five
months by transferring funds from the bank into accounts in
the new generation bank.
“Other accomplices in the scam,” he went on, “are currently
on the run. But EFCC will get them as we are determined to
check all incidences of fraud in the banking sector.
“I urge you (media) to take greater interest in cases that are
either being investigated or prosecuted by the commission.
“Where media interest in corruption cases fizzles out after
arraignment is unhealthy.”
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by anonimi: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by onyxo76(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Do you have some 2 minutes daily to spare online?
Would you like to earn some income?
Then join this pay per click program that pays you $2 daily for visiting 10 adverts on
its site at $0.2 per advert. Each advert runs for less than 10 seconds and your account gets credited.
visit the link to join ==>http://usinvesta.com/index.php?refer=onyxo76

Re: EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC by BabaO2: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
castrokins:

It's Not Unusual To See Sympathisers Sound So Frustrated. Even Elrufai Is Just Picking Up His PVC And Has Been Criticing GEJ. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is The President Of Nigeria And Until He's Lost An Election, He So Remain. Tinubu And Co Feel They'd Play The President And Get Away With It.
Been called president doesn't mean he has right to be sleeping with another man's wife.
El rufai could have decided to suspend picking up his PVC afer the self serving poll shifting as attested by fasheu yesterday.
No one is frustrated, the issue is a country/ president should be an instituition from where you learn and and have clear understanding of administrations, we have seen America presidents, we have seen uk, Russia , SA etc that can not be said of Nigeria under Jonathan .How many times will Efcc and icpc investigate Tinubu ? Jonathan needs extra personal development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. / IDP Workers Make Soup With Weeding Grass For Refugees. Photos / Adeleke Was Given Overdose Of Banned Injection – LAUTECH CMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.