Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. (36883 Views)

The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) / Why Do Nigerian Higher Intitution Students Speak Pidgin Instead Of English? / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by rheether(f): 7:51am On May 07, 2017
There can't be an exam without malpractice..
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Yusuf001(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2017
How about those that take permission to urinate every 5 minutes

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by femiranking28(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2017
Op snitch heavy Snitch... See your life

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Heineken(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2017
Ginaz:
I copied expo to my WAEC exam. My heart was beating and I couldn't even have the courage to pick it out of my pocket. Funniest thing was that all the answers to the questions were written in the expo.

The guy next to me later collected it after I told him and he began to write not minding anybody not even me that suffered to write the expo. sad
lol fear fear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by dingbang(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2017
I am never going to share this latest method of exam malpractice in public here.. Any one who wants to know about it secretly should pm me.. Trust me.. Even if army men are standing four corners around u, nobody will notice...

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by nandyz(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2017
1. Have forgotten the desk method,, where students Crest their locker or desk with answers.

2. The latest method is the use of transparent ruler, where students Crest n cave all they need in a curve set ruler.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by homesteady(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 07, 2017
where I live, if you get caught cheating in just 1 exam, you get 0 on all your future and already written exams and will have to retake the whole year. The risk is too much. If you're smart enough to find innovative ways of cheating, how about you actually read and learn so you can write from Knowledge. If you successfully cheat and get top marks, that doesn't mean you actually know anything and this will affect you in employment .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by beautygboel(f): 8:52am On May 07, 2017
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by beautygboel(f): 8:53am On May 07, 2017
tatoo cheesy
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Danhumprey: 9:01am On May 07, 2017
trustyshoess:
where I live, if you get caught cheating in just 1 exam, you get 0 on all your future and already written exams and will have to retake the whole year. The risk is too much. If you're smart enough to find innovative ways of cheating, how about you actually read and learn so you can write from Knowledge. If you successfully cheat and get top marks, that doesn't mean you actually know anything and this will affect you in employment .
Exactly! this is what most people don't seem to understand.

Cheating won't take you far!

yes, you cheat your way to a good grade/result/certificate,but when you leave school and face the real world, seeking employment, you find out that you have nothing upstairs to offer your employer and you wonder why you can't get and keep a job?

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by kkins25(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2017
I'm guilty of number 9...hahahahaha... op nice job.... lmao

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by DonHummer(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2017
Op forget you definitely are good @ this, nothing was left out at all.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by YaksonFCA(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2017
4 Formation....Once.you stay at my right hand , u will copy note tire.
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Daddybright1986(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2017
Am +1 today

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Mrcapability7: 9:32am On May 07, 2017
Archangels2:
With this your grammar I'm not surprised you know all this
what's wrong with his grammar Mr man
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by lilfresh185(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2017
one method missing..

just use pencil to write formulas or jot at the back of any dark calculator and you are good to go..... if you about getting caught just use your palm to rub the back and the answers will disappear......

at your own risk
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Dbisector(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2017
Emyemyberry:
Examination malpractice aka Expo have been and will always be,
this is the stark reality and we must accept it,
After finishing my exams for the just concluded semester i have decided to write on all the paterns of irregularity i observed and heard as a student.
1 Girrafing:this method is the oldest,it starts from the nursery school for most people,nobody teaches you this,it is an instinct born with everyone.
2 The sign method:this one works best in objective exams,and when the slightest talking sound is not allowed plus the distance between students is wide.
3 The betslip(bomb or bullet) method:how long makes it a betslip,how small makes it a bullet.how big makes it a bomb,people who do this method are maniacs,from distorted writting and sign language to abbreviations,this thin long piece of paper can give you an A,it is usually folded into something smaller,but it contains the summary of a full course.
4 The formation method:just like the game of soccer,this is one of my favourite,you are about to enter the hall,only to hear a group of students be saying,guy na 4:4:2 o,2:1:2 etc it all depends on how many they are and the suppliers,this method favours every other method,because there will be to and fro sharing of the common knowledge between a group of friends seated withing an area.
5 The tatoo:Engineering and science students does this method most,its my favourite ,imagine an equation or formular that contains alpha,beta,gamma,integral,lamba,pie,exponential,roots, with lots of brackets,-,+,/,*, signs and other parameters,when there is much to read,you can not but give yourself a little helping,the guys only tatoo place is their palms,while the ladies is their palms and laps,ladies who attend lectures on trousers and come to exam. with gowns and skirts are suspects.
6 The photographers:i will never try this one,the risk of being caught is maximum,people who does this are very good with AOC(area of concentration) but are too lazy to cram or copy it to a piece of paper,so they they just snap them with their phones,thank God for big screens and quality cameras,they are always devastated if mobile phones were not allowed.
7 Extra sheet people:this one's have sold their souls to the devil and are mostly extra year or carryover students that do this,they don't care about being caught,but are mostly never caught,this people,guys especially will summarise a full course into an answer booklet and carry into the hall,and will boldly drop it on their desk and copy,even the invigilators and supervisors will take it for extra sheet especially when they are of the same color.
8 Answer sharers and resharers:the sharers are the original source,be it from their head or betslip,resharers gives it to others as if they were the original source,this people can send a piece of paper from the front chair to the last chair,and anyone it passes through takes their share of a needed solution.
9 Antennas and receivers:the shy,unsocial,rude,proud,scared,weak hearted and forgive me,the spiritual brothers and sisters fall into this category,their ears can pick the slightest signal of whisper,can decode signs meant for another person,and their eyes can zoom any answer booklet meters away,undermining the writting,they favour this pattern so that people will not think otherwise about them or be caught.
10 Thieves:i give it up for these one's,did this once in an igbo exam in my year one,they will seize your betslip and decode it,hold your hand by force to look at your tatoo,exchange your question paper with theirs if anything is written or marked in yours without your consent,give them a piece of paper to transfer and they must finish using it before moving it to the person its meant for,open up your your booklet to locate what they want,they are usually desperate and are ready to implicate you if you dare protest,mostly extra year and carryover students does this.
which of the above have done or is your favourite ?
Disclaimer:in no way am i encouraging exam. malpractice,do any at your own peril!!!
for knowing all this steps you must be a director in the aspect before...lolz

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by CzarChris(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2017
OP, I must say you an encyclopedia of malpractice and deserve a field marshal awards in the arts of exams malpractice. grin grin grin

Chai, I was so lily livered that when someone actually does expo near me in the exam hall I will literally shit myself grin grin grin

Well now, whenever I'm invigilating and exam my students literally shit themselves as I did in my days, because I know most of their tricks and use it against them. So it's sweet now being on the other side. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Ken4agent(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2017
obafemee80:
Some invigilators wicked sha...
They can easily unsettle the whole team/plan(4-4-2) or voltron force by removing the main server(efiko)from your setting and leaving the olodos behind grin

can't stop LOL......men those days when u gat to do what u gat to do
I can relate to this because back then I use to be the server....I can remember so many instance I will be separated from my olodo folks as server. most of them will just submit empty paper...... grin
obafemee80:
Some invigilators wicked sha...
They can easily unsettle the whole team/plan(4-4-2) or voltron force by removing the main server(efiko)from your setting and leaving the olodos behind grin

I can relate to this because back then I use to be the server....I can remember so many instance I will be separated from my olodo folks as server. most of them will just submit empty paper.........men when U.I tough on guyz
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by obafemee80(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2017
Ken4agent:

I can relate to this because back then I use to be the server....I can remember so many instance I will be separated from my olodo folks as server. most of them will just submit empty paper...... grin

I can relate to this because back then I use to be the server....I can remember so many instance I will be separated from my olodo folks as server. most of them will just submit empty paper.........men when U.I tough on guyz
No time to waste...
They know its only a miracle that can save themgrin
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by LeSulk(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2017
OP,what about the 'Whatsapp Method'.You know, Snap and send the questions to your connect outside the hall. Your connect then snaps and sends the answers.Only for Legendary Dubbers tho grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by dingbang(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2017
None here are making sense .....
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by EniHolar(f): 12:32pm On May 07, 2017

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by ekensi01: 2:12pm On May 07, 2017
Number 9 want catch me but i sell my decoder to the last girl that rape me.
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Tfbaby(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
#damn......have done everything
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by pinkish(f): 5:46pm On May 07, 2017
Hehehe... All sorts of styles.
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by KoyZ(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2017
LeSulk:
OP,what about the 'Whatsapp Method'.You know, Snap and send the questions to your connect outside the hall. Your connect then snaps and sends the answers.Only for Legendary Dubbers tho grin grin

Lolz...u a futoite??
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Tourshaw: 6:46pm On May 07, 2017
Comprehensive list is contained in Unilorin GNS material for first semester 200L
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by LeSulk(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2017
KoyZ:

Lolz...u a futoite??
My niggie,how you take know? grin grin Frustration for that skul make boys devise modern methods.
"No matter how tight the trouser,the monkey must find space for the tail" grin
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Boyooosa(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2017
@op, UR GRAMMAR THO...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dates And Schedules For JAMB UTME 2016/2017 / Can You Solve This Math That Baffled Australian Students? / How Uniben Students Fetch Water In Hostel..lwkmd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.