Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. (36882 Views)

The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) / Why Do Nigerian Higher Intitution Students Speak Pidgin Instead Of English? / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Vindyk(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2017
obafemee80:
Some invigilators wicked sha...
They can easily unsettle the whole team/plan(4-4-2) or voltron force by removing the main server(efiko)from your setting and leaving the olodos behind grin
this method shaaa
too bad. Nothing pass d bullet method grin
obafemee80:
Some invigilators wicked sha...
They can easily unsettle the whole team/plan(4-4-2) or voltron force by removing the main server(efiko)from your setting and leaving the olodos behind grin
this method shaaa
too bad. Nothing pass d bullet method
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 07, 2017
younghartz:

as long as I attended that class,forget it.....i ain't cheating.. but if I don't hehehehe. I'm desperate o.....

na so one stupid boy dey show one girl em work...ive been pleading with this guy to show me just no 5....em no gree and em carry bullet enter hall. Na so I shout for the guy "you dey craze o" used my answer booklet flog am for head, invigilator come laugh change my seat... I tell am for Benue "aja Ena,Ena ala we" see that goat? Na dat goat you be... E pain me wella o sad

Lwkmd. The guy na obakpo, olilah plus panti'achanya

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by humberjade: 10:21pm On May 07, 2017
Seriously, i marvel at the effrontery of some students.

There was this guy during my Diploma days, he did his own exams outside the exam hall unsupervised ...

His tactics...

1. he will somehow collect 2 Answer Booklets

2. keep one away from plain sight

3. probably fill a wrong Student Details on one booklet and write God knows what for like 90 mins.

4. stands up and submits...the invigilators will even be like "is this not your mate that has finished? keep counting the ceilings and be wasting ur parents' money" grin

5. He will then go outside, and with a speed of light answer most of the questions on the hidden booklet.

6. He will then start pacing outside d exam hall, waiting for d opportunity to submit.

Once the Supervisor or Invigilator shouts, "Time up!!!Anybody who fails to submit after the count of 10 should be expecting a C/O".

He then takes advantage of d pandemonium that follows to submit. Imagine, see liver!!!

I don't know how he did it o, maybe na Jazz him bn dey use abi na just strong face...And he did it throughout our Dip days.
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Nobody: 10:17am On May 08, 2017
Reyus:
What about the mercenary. Person hired and paid to take exam for another person.
Mehn i did dis in my 200l lol i was caught by the departmental president who happened to be my fr
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Nobody: 10:17am On May 08, 2017
Reyus:
What about the mercenary. Person hired and paid to take exam for another person.
Mehn i did dis in my 200l lol i was caught by the departmental president who happened to be my friend back then
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Nobody: 10:20am On May 08, 2017
Reyus:
Mehn i did dis in my 200l lol i was caught by the departmental president who happened to be my friend back then in my secondary school after that i did it one more time and resigned i no wan tell my mumsy story biko.. Anythin for cash back den cause ma alowee den na 15k 2 months
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by KoyZ(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2017
LeSulk:

My niggie,how you take know? grin grin
Frustration for that skul make boys devise modern methods.

"No matter how tight the trouser,the monkey must find space for the tail" grin

grin grin cheesy...ur quote sha
I follow 4 d legendary dubbers ooo
Re: Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by Flashacademy(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dates And Schedules For JAMB UTME 2016/2017 / Can You Solve This Math That Baffled Australian Students? / How Uniben Students Fetch Water In Hostel..lwkmd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.