Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is Traditional Marriages And Court Marriages Inferior To White Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Traditional Marriages And Court Marriages Inferior To White Wedding? (425 Views)

Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls / Her Boyfriend Claims Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships / Is Traditional Marriage That Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Traditional Marriages And Court Marriages Inferior To White Wedding? by harrysterol(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wait o, i just don't get it any longer, is traditional marriage , court weddings inferior to white/church marriages Everything is so turn upside down that I get confused how things work here in Nigeria, i have read not once not twice of ladies seeking advice that after traditional wedding her husband is asking for sex and is against her church that he has to wait till after white wedding n the church won't wed them if they get to find out!, now "it's no sex till after white wedding " probably and hopefully it will soon be "no sex till after 3years of marriage "

So does it mean now if I do traditional marriage and decides to sleep with my wife am committing sin? Or probably i go to the registry in court and sign up things after which kids keep rolling in am committing sin?? We get so confused about everything in Nigeria that even pastors are pouring fuel to the fire already

Please fellow NLers does it mean traditional Marriage is not actually marriage? Must someone do white wedding for the marriage to be legal and recognised by all?? Me i no understand again o

(1) (Reply)

Friendship Bond / Diraxclusive: What Do Men Want? / Http://wadupnaija.com/2015/03/crest-crestmusic-charle-ft-quinzy-chulks.html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.