Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING (21313 Views)

PHOTO: EFCC Should Arrest And Probe The Owner Of This Pot Of Soup / Jonathan vows Not To Give Opposition Any Chance To Rule / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by otr1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Was he not the one who contacted a certain former Head of State about this ING issue?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Enny1010(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Patience will definitely feed you in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Lousymouth(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hope he grows the ball....
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by samyale(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ok..na 2day!!
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by gen2briz(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Another clueless vow.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by ceejay80s(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Story....
Gej is afraid
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Awoofawo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
J for Jobless
J for Jonathan
J for Joker

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by bright007(f): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
yes.....deal with them
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ok, l dey watch to see those that will be arrested

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Dioxidane: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
viczing:
Aw be back to comment.............. let me think of how to blast apc
madridguy:
Ok
NetBizguy:
d
stanogb:
OK
BabaEleko:
book
datguru:
Ok
Arch1:
K
Zico5:
I

Space 'Bookers', I hail una o... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by seedorfg(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
is he going to fight them with technology or what undecided , GEJ na comfirm dunce

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by obiz2014: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
My president you have achieved a lot. At least for keeping Nigeria this long
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by heywhytech1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
You know we won't accept that from you, immediately mr clueless is making u-turn. Election must hold as scheduled and you must accept defeat because you will go back to Otuoke on the road you failed to touch come may 29th, 2015.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by ghanaman5050: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by holyokoto(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
This president thought everybody are fools. continue fooling the whole nation, one day you shall be rewarded for these LIES. Who is can create interim Government if it is not the president?
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by ceejay80s(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
I just need nepa light to charge before I can Comment, who go borrow me him power bank?
Useless govt.
No light in nigeria since 1999-2015
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by mykh01(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Why are some mofo's talking like this na.na may 29 oga jo go hand over no be march 28.

Sai baba
Sai Buhari
Change is inevitable
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
I wish I can take this seriously based on past experience

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by james1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
president jonathan was saying that on NTA now whilst visiting the emir of daura.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Toosure70: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
stop displaying ur clueless, because tinubu said u offered bribe for d reason. Go and arrest ur father, Tinubu if u fit.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by blackjack21(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Airforce1:
I support you Mr President

2019 is sure

airforce1, where is your rap album? gringringrin

21:09:50
Sat, Mar 21, 2015
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by henryangelo: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari should surrender, buhari is shy of being called a coward ,he is just going for the election for going sake because he knows vividly that he will losw
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Toosure70: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
stop displaying ur clueless, because tinubu said u offered bribe for d reason. Go and arrest ur father Tinubu if u fit.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ till Ameachi offer me scholarship to study
Buhariology in GMB millitary university - Sambisia
campus......

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by symbianDON(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
trying to play on our intelligence as always

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by ceejay80s(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
henryangelo:
Buhari should surrender, buhari is shy of being called a coward ,he is just going for the election for going sake because he knows vividly that he will losw
Gej will rig the election and then cause war in naija that will affect so many lives
MY PROPHESY
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Skoopy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
I thought the C in C was going to say he'll deal decisively with sponsors of BH; Misplaced priority.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by onatisi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
atlwireles:
I see DSS picking up some APC members soon.
nah , they won't pick them up now. They will continue making their noise until their noise becomes senseless and meaningless and later turn to stupidity. Picking them up now will only heat up the polity and that is what apc leaders wants,they like to operate in chaotic atmosphere and conditions to perpetrate their evil schemes and devilish plans . Pdp won't give them that excuse . Elections will go ahead ,they will lose woefully and shamefully,then anyone that make any silly allegation will be picked up
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Moukafoam(f): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Capitano1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
We hear you sir, as if you don arrest Anyone before.Talk is cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits The Olubadan Of Ibadan In His Palace. Pic / Urhobo-pandef Wants New Delta State / Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.