Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,111 members, 7,953,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING (21453 Views)

PHOTO: EFCC Should Arrest And Probe The Owner Of This Pot Of Soup / Jonathan vows Not To Give Opposition Any Chance To Rule / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Cityguy: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
kpeteman:
dats my president....Gej till 2019
We are not stopping in Daura. Conductor can keep the 'CHANGE'. We have entered another one to Abuja. Final stop is in Aso Rock. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by greggng: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
We wish buhari goodluck without jonathan
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by demandtruth: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Coded message

GeJ: i want to use this opportunity to arrest the APC main backers
the likes of: Tinubu; Atiku; Obj and the APC backbone

I'll also use the opportunity to cause disruption so that there won't be any election

signed: i'm afraid of otueke. Gej

We all know that Gej and Ibb (Mr. devil) are behind this ING thing

Mr> President your choice is limited to:

Conduct election on the 28 of March, 2015
or be Gbagoid

Shikena
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 22, 2015
seunmsg:
Nonsense. He should arrest and deal with himself cos he's the major culprit.
scaliwag!
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 22, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Story grin

Meanwhile the winning team Pls take note of this.

As you are well aware, the campaign of the APC is centred around you. The ruling party, PDP has deep pockets full of ill-gotten funds and government resources and have used these to buy up the media.

We have YOU.

As General Buhari said at the APC Convention - "I can’t give you a fistful of Dollars or Naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so, the fate of this nation is not up for sale."

We urge you to Take Action and help the GMB-PYO Team to victory, by the grace of God, on Saturday March 28, 2015.

We encourage you to make just one phone call to at least 10 people between now and March 28, urging them to vote Buhari/Osinbajo. On Election Day, we also urge you to bring 5 people to your polling unit.

We have tagged this drive " CALL 10, BRING 5".

We must Act Now, the Future of our country depends on every single one of us.

Thank you.

Vote GMB Vote APC
the world never end yet, Nigeria is a platform, the politics is the wet floor, amaechi and fashola are the ones using buhari like a mopstick to clean the floor.

is amaechi not using our oil money to play his part?
I'm smiling now because we all know Jonathan will win, Apc will take to the streets... as usual!
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by hush15: 1:15am On Mar 22, 2015
Bonapart:
That is good sire but....

#givebuhariachance

Don't forget, even atiku claims he never mentioned such thing as ING assuming we believe GEJ visited ATIKU o. So why are Nigerians trying to bring this man don unjustly.

Thank God that He is not man...

GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by lastpage: 2:10am On Mar 22, 2015
[size=18pt]This Jonathan is really DECEITFUL![/size]

Very reprehensible humanbeing! Wolf in Sheep's clothing!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by 1009ja: 3:28am On Mar 22, 2015
So he will arrest himself, Deziani and IBB?
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Godmann(m): 4:12am On Mar 22, 2015
This Jonathan Goodluck can lie.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by nagoma(m): 6:33am On Mar 22, 2015
What a joke! Who takes Jonathan's words seriously?

I blame those retarrds who still think he is a presidential material.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by watered(m): 7:34am On Mar 22, 2015
I hope a committee will be formed to propel the arrest?
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by danladi4fo: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2015
Story!!
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2015
GEJ should simply arrest anyone who talks about it...let him explain what he knows to the Secret Service so that a full lead can be obtained and the issue thoroughly trashed.

This rubbish has got to stop.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by asamaigho(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2015
tumababa:
I wish I can take this seriously based on past experience

so on point,

dis buhari
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by asamaigho(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Skoopy:
I thought the C in C was going to say he'll deal decisively with sponsors of BH; Misplaced priority.

based on past experience Jonathan can't be trusted
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by PassingShot(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Story grin

Meanwhile the winning team Pls take note of this.

As you are well aware, the campaign of the APC is centred around you. The ruling party, PDP has deep pockets full of ill-gotten funds and government resources and have used these to buy up the media.

We have YOU.

As General Buhari said at the APC Convention - "I can’t give you a fistful of Dollars or Naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so, the fate of this nation is not up for sale."

We urge you to Take Action and help the GMB-PYO Team to victory, by the grace of God, on Saturday March 28, 2015.

We encourage you to make just one phone call to at least 10 people between now and March 28, urging them to vote Buhari/Osinbajo. On Election Day, we also urge you to bring 5 people to your polling unit.

We have tagged this drive " CALL 10, BRING 5".

We must Act Now, the Future of our country depends on every single one of us.

Thank you.

Vote GMB Vote APC
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by AkpanUnanam(m): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2015
viczing:
Aw be back to comment.............. let me think of how to blast apc

*modified*. Am back and I just want to say

Apc is boko haram

Tinubu is an I.T.T (international thiefu thiefu)

Buhari is an illiterate

Lai mohammed is a modafuck Bastard

Thank you
this is typical madness and this is how its start? Please do something about it; i mean Nairalander should do something before we loss member
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by viczing(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2015
AkpanUnanam:
this is typical madness and this is how its start? Please do something about it; i mean Nairalander should do something before we loss member

lipsrsealed undecided undecided. You goin nuts You smoked crack Take time and use ya senses if you have one and if you don't tell me i'll help you with one

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Ilemona93(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Now you are talking oga Jona any man behind the interim government forward the clueless people to face the judiciaranian
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Na APC drug dey worry them, clear road, GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
nagoma:

What a joke! Who takes Jonathan's words seriously?

I blame those retarrds who still think he is a presidential material.
True talk, and those retards who think GEJis not a presidential material should also be blamed,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) / Lagos Records Massive Drop In Accidents After ‘Okada’ Restriction / Ohanaeze Rejects Request To Takeover Ebubeagu Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.