Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You (2012 Views)

How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? / Will You Continue Staying With This Man As Your Husband? / I'm Tired Of Staying With My Parents. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You by nicerichard05: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Why is it common in our society these days, that a maid, helper or a distance relative staying wit a family is easy identified among other kids.
I have seen religious leaders treating their kids differently, yet they come out to tell us about loving our neighbours as our own self.
Most times these children are maltreated, beaten some of them don't go to sch, this girls don't dress well while going out with other children, most of them don't plait their hair, even if they do, it must be with thread.

Pls wat do you guys have to say about this.

Re: Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You by EfemenaXY: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
nicerichard05:
Why is it common in our society these days, that a maid, helper or a distance relative staying wit a family is easy identified among other kids.
I have seen religious leaders treating their kids differently, yet they come out to tell us about loving our neighbours as our own self.
Most times these children are maltreated, beaten some of them don't go to sch, this girls don't dress well while going out with other children, most of them don't plait their hair, even if they do, it must be with thread.

Pls wat do you guys have to say about this.

What's wrong with fixing one's hair with thread? undecided
Re: Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You by unveil(f): 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
It is because as black people, particularly black Africans, we are insanely cold-hearted and extremely power drunk. That is why we would always be related to the lower echelons of the race pyramid. When you offer a typical Nigerian male of female a little power, they go insane, looking for the vulnerable lot to devour oppress and denigrate. This is our forte and exactly why nemesis continues to linger around us.

We cower at authority but bloat up to beast like brutes when confronting women, the elderly and the poor. Look around you, the evidence in all spilled in black and white, the evidence of our insatiable thirst for violence, hate and revenge is all around us.

Our black skin = dark hearted-ness, its driven deep inside our chromosomes and gene structure, it appears to be part of our biological make-up, I say this because this evil act is quite rife and widespread in our society. I do not know why this is so, but I do recognise and have observed what you likewise have observed.

Asked a similar question on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2082093/why-most-nigerian-women-brutally

1 Like

Re: Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You by nicerichard05: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What's wrong with fixing one's hair with thread? undecided

Nothing actually, but the way and manner that it is done is wrong. If all children wwanna fix thread den it's cool, nt that only one child would fix thread
Re: Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sorry but to my knowledge it's a female thing. We guys don't issue with things like this unless it's stealing or related.
Re: Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You by nicerichard05: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
pcguru1:
Sorry but to my knowledge it's a female thing. We guys don't issue with things like this unless it's stealing or related.
Buh as a man and as the head of te house, you should have a say wen your wife mistreat some1 staying with u guys.
I have seen men keeping mute wen such things happen.
Re: Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
nicerichard05:

Buh as a man and as the head of te house, you should have a say wen your wife mistreat some1 staying with u guys.
I have seen men keeping mute wen such things happen.

I do stand up, although either i get accused of sleeping with the maid or something mudane i treat people's children the way i should want mine to be treated, ave seen that happen in several households and really its why i say it's mostly the women who maltreat the kids. As for the man not standing up most men don't want to be seen as not supporting the wife's action or getting on her bad side, if not he too could be accused of sleeping with the maid assuming she's a woman.

1 Like

Re: Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You by callola: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
oh well, something like that happened in my neighbourhood last week and i told the madam that if u feel that the child is too sturbon, lazy or whatever. Kindly send the child to his/her parents shikena
Re: Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You by nicerichard05: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
callola:
oh well, something like that happened in my neighbourhood last week and i told the madam that if u feel that the child is too sturbon, lazy or whatever. Kindly send the child to his/her parents shikena

That's gud. Buh at d end se wouldn't send her back home, cos of the strenuous job she does for her.
Re: Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You by KanwuliaJara: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Because we are naturally sad and innately EVIL as sub-humans.
Poverty and RELIGION can only bring out the worst in a CURSED, AFRICAN MIND! kiss
Re: Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You by nicerichard05: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Because we are naturally sad and innately EVIL as sub-humans.
Poverty and RELIGION can only bring out the worst in a CURSED, AFRICAN MIND! kiss

Lolz
Re: Your View On Maltreating Kids Staying With You by amaprincess(f): 5:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Love your neighbour as you love yourself is the hardest thing to do. That is why Love is the greatest commandment.
@op, nice observation. its really sad. i wish they could be a solution to this problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photos: Syrian Father Sells Pens While Carrying His Sleeping Child / Have You Been Betrayed Before? / Share This Beautiful Unique Mug At Your Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.