Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo (44361 Views)

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Is Ike Ekweremadu A Coward And A Disloyal PDP Man? / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by belladonna7: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
The man who is obviously a PDP fan from the tag he has on his top flaunts his too much money..

Wait, could it be photoshopped?

What do you think?

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/579533727916814336
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by aresa: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
No wonder foreign currency disappear for circulation. ..#Change
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by belladonna7: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
ObiOkpor:
That's our stolen money,not he's. Where is EFCC when needed most?
.....question...
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by felifeli: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
The man who is obviously a PDP fan from the tag he has on his top flaunts his too much money..

What do you think?

All that money is less than N5m oga. It can't even buy a decent car. Chill.
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by tolexy007(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:
APC man wearing a PDP shirt to discredit the party.

EcoTerror is here
thank you jooo, dey do anytin to tarnish pdp?
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by DICKtator: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

What do you think?

*singingInWizkid'svoice*

"If I show you the money, would you vote for me?"

Vote Patience Jonathan till 2019

What a man can't do, a woman will do!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Tonybills(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
APC man wearing PDP shirt. it won't work for the change initiators cuz even their oga buhari dey fear to even debate with oga jonna

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by link2jude(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
He just got his first instalment payment of his own share from the missing $20billion.
PDP... ...thieves!!!
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by nesta007(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:

EcoTerror is here

For ur info that's the the MDG ambassador
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by ndcide(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
That stunt can only be done and uploaded on Twitter by APC.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by EdidiongEkong(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good evening,

Did you watch today's Match between Liverpool and Manchester United?

However, Click here to VOTE for ME >>> http://rhodiesworld.com/?contestants=18-aniebiet-umanah

The Procedure remains the same:

1. CLICK ON THE LINK
2. LOGIN with your USERNAME and PASSWORD created
3. VOTE
4. Click on the FACEBOOK and TWITTER ICON to share to your friends

Don't forget to watch today's El' Classico between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by LordCenturion(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:

EcoTerror is here

CHEAP BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nigerian corrency is noo money
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by EcoTerror: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
LordCenturion:

CHEAP BRAIN
everything u are wering is not up to 5k and you call my brain that will change your condition names. SMH for small boys on this forum, did you pass your jamb?
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by NaGodwin: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
APC can lie

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Fourwinds: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
A show of greed from d PDP. a government dat is entrenched in corruption and doesn't have d political will to deal with corrupt men and women whether in PDP.,APC.,APGA.,LP etc or Business men and women
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by 1miccza: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
POPdecorator:
EFCC are also theives pls who to consult now to arrest them now

but i think buhari can do that

sai buhari is cleaner that can clean nigeria out of corruption

sai chanji

O ge me gi vuuum nanya!!!walahi!!!!!
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by 1miccza: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Another hallmark of an APC e-warrior posting photoshopped pictures of the opposition on every available social networking sites but that one no mean say some PDP guyz no fit do am oo....

1 Like

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by 1miccza: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
APC can lie

Hahahahahahaha bros please show some of these our heavily politicised youths on NL the wonders of photoshop that's one of the basic tricks for beginners...
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by sule5727: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

What do you think?

there days are numbered
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by gunnerman(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
pls o guys,is it safe 2 buy Data Plan from any of diz guys on NL?has any body bot b4 nd it worked as advertised?pls help ooooooo.
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Rhozabeth(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
If this was in China, this guy will face firing squad after explaining where he got so much cash from!
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beware of APC Tout in PDP clothing grin
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Myself2(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
ObiOkpor:
wake up man. Dts PDP
[size=18pt]
Another failed APC propaganda.
Hand of Esau,voice of Jacob

APC goon wearing PDP crested shirt to paint PDP in bad light[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by ClintonDal(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
All this hungry people shouting, ' is this not our money'? Una money dey loss? Don't go and find sumfin fruitful to do with ur lives. abeg make d 28th kukuma do pass let's all rest and d trolls wud look for sumfin else to argue about. Its prolly gon be tribunals and shit sad
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by LordCenturion(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:
everything u are wering is not up to 5k and you call my brain that will change your condition names. SMH for small boys on this forum, did you pass your jamb?

Sir, I wrote my jamb b4 urs, am the one that suppose to ask u this question, cuz everything has been computerise now, well I don't need to argue with u, ur name has shown the kind of person you are

1 Like

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by tola9ja: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
SEE TRANSFORMATION

I BEG GIVE THEM RED CARD

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by EcoTerror: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
LordCenturion:

Sir, I wrote my jamb b4 urs, am the one that suppose to ask u this question, cuz everything has been computerise now, well I don't need to argue with u, ur name has shown the kind of person you are
thanks for calling me Sir, I finished my Msc in 2010, I come to NL to catch fun and I get slighted when people throw insults @ you because you didn't toe their line of reasoning.
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
emiye:
Typical dunce congregated in PDP.

PDP >>>>> Share the money

poverty alert!!!!!!
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by haywire1: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:
thanks for calling me Sir, I finished my Msc in 2010, I come to NL to catch fun and I get slighted when people throw insults @ you because you didn't toe their line of reasoning.

LordCenturion:

Who's APC and who's PDP btw this two?

"Bell rings gbagaun" Round 1, Oya fight
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by DeZoro(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Politics is all about deceit, this Man just wear PDP shirt to deceive people. Is it that APC is losing strategies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rumours Of Military Coup Spread In Nigeria, Buratai Warns Soldiers / Meet Tom Tugendhat Who Accused Gowon Of Looting Half Of Central Bank Of Nigeria / Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.