Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1763 Views)

My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: . by Thavik(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Same issue here
Re: . by djeezy(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Op have you ever loved so much that got your heart broken? This could be a possible cause to your plight. You have phobia for commitment.
Re: . by ROZZAYY(f): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2015
very long sigh
Re: . by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2015
ROZZAYY:
very long sigh

Re: . by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2015
advania:
I don’t know how to be in a relationship. I know how to be a friend, I know how to be a son, I know how to be a brother but I don’t know how to have a partner. I’ve dated people before but it never turned into anything substantial. I pushed my lovers away until they had no choice but to end it. I even tried distance relationship but it didn't work.
The frustrating thing about all of this is that I actually want companionship. The second I start dating someone, I start to feel crazy and look for a way out. I’m terrible. I break plans, I make excuses, and for what? I really don't know.
I want to be better but I don’t even know where to begin.

I want to know how to love someone so completely without being crippled with anxiety. I want to get over whatever it is that’s holding me back from achieving this but I also have to face the reality that I might not ever figure it out.

You're already in a relationship

With stew peed dity
Re: . by Boomboost(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Go for a lady with class, someone who'll be challenging and adventurous, not a bore.

I still feel this way sometimes, but realise that You have to change ur mindset before others change for you. Accept dissapointments and betrayal as normal life situations and don't let it turn you into a completely distrustful loner.

Life's a risk, take it.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Boomboost:
Go for a lady with class, someone who'll be challenging and adventurous, not a bore.

I still feel this way sometimes, but realise that You have to change ur mindset before others change for you. Accept dissapointments and betrayal as normal life situations and don't let it turn you into a completely distrustful loner.

Life's a risk, take it.

Thanks man
Re: . by Mhizizzy(f): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
U choose to love and love completely ....itz a decision

Pick sme1 nd be like..I will love dis person..no matter what..

Choose some1 u can tolerate
Re: . by apholaryn: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
eeeyah....
Re: . by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
You are not ready for a real relationship yet. You can't force it.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
rokiatu:

Relationship coach
Re: . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
figo05:

Relationship coach
tongue tongue
Re: . by laplace12(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Have you told your pastor about it?

Could be spiritual undecided
Re: . by Gcapable(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
laplace12:

Naija and spirituality sigh.... Can't problems be natural, psychological, emotional etc?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
rokiatu:

What is a real relationship?
Re: . by laplace12(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Op, the truth is you are not attracted to women.

Apart from companionship, there are other health benefits of being with a woman. It lowers your anxiety and blood pressure and produces some good feeling undecided

If you sincerely get this feelings you must keep a relationship tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
laplace12:

I don't have a pastor.
Re: . by laplace12(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
advania:

I don't have a pastor.

Never mind, that was a joke.
Re: . by smudge2079(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dats my big problem too. Am working on it tho....
Re: . by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
laplace12:

Never mind, that was a joke.

Okay smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmmmmnnnnn

brb
Re: . by OohMpa: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ooh Mpa knows how you feel... cry

After dating all specs of girls: Fat, thin, dark, black charcoal, fair, yellow, Einstein-like, Goodluck-like, Okupe-like, Mullato, Asaripopo, Faleela, Miley Cyrus curves to Minaj type, from Buhari age mate to Kesh age mate, from hobbit to giants.

Ooh Mpa didn't believe in love again till he decided to try one more type: ALBINO!!!! angry

Poster bro, just one week with this species and you must fall in love with any woman wey get chest hair....angry

Thank Ooh Mpa later angry

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
rokiatu:
tongue tongue

Come coach me plz. There's this girl blessed with *ss, am trying everytin possible to get close to her but she always take a step away even wheni knw she's not married. Plz advice
Re: . by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
figo05:

Come coach me plz. There's this girl blessed with *ss, am trying everytin possible to get close to her but she always take a step away even wheni knw she's not married. Plz advice
keep trying, she's playing hard to get.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
rokiatu:
keep trying, she's playing hard to get.

Please what's d meaning of that 'hard to get'?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
advania:

What is a real relationship?
a committed one.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
figo05:

Please what's d meaning of that 'hard to get'?
ask Google.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
rokiatu:
a committed one.

I have been there. Divorced after like a year.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
rokiatu:
ask Google.

have done dat already but google gave me this 'utaikor' looks like ur name if spell from right to left
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
advania:

I have been there. Divorced after like a year.
ohhh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed it wouldn't hurt to try again. Keep trying till you get it right.

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Religous /moral Compatibility In Your Relationship? / Meet The Guy Who Has Two Live In Girlfriends / See This Hilarious Post On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.