Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  (7115 Views)

Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is one issue causing serious wahala in
many
young marriages today. Read her story
below:
I dont enjoy s*x with my hubby because of
many
reasons which i cannot state here. Its
really
frustrating. I have tried to subtly give him
clues so i
wont hurt his feelings but he never learns
and
would release even before I finish
removing my
pant…

http://www.bumpgist.com/my-husband-dont-know-how-to-handle-me-in-the-bedroom/#sthash.kptK1V6o.dpbs
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by zyzxx(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Teach him
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by izaray(f): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Release b4 she pull her pant? Hmmm, na wahala be dat o.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
cry undecided I wish I could
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by falconey(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
izaray:
Release b4 she pull her pant? Hmmm, na wahala be dat o.
not wahala he just need to practice more and more, It happens to the best of us.
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by spacefreak: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
not wahala he just need to practice more and more, It happens to the best of us.

I disagree it does not happen to the "best of us".

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by izaray(f): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
Ok, when next she notice her man is already in d mood, let her go ex wer and UnCloth b4 accepting d game.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by izaray(f): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
washingtonklef:
cry undecided I wish I could

Do wat? Bad guy shocked grin grin
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
His problem might be medically related, because I see no reason why a healthy man wuld release b4 his wife removes her pants. U pple should go to the hospital so a doctor can examine him and no what's wrong
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
I can be your personal sexual therapist but i charge huge thou. grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
izaray:

help in d touch lighting issues now cool
izaray:

help in d touch lighting issues now
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by bamog(m): 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
undecided ishoro e niyen!! Ki loe kan temi n be?? 1st to comment ni koekoe!!!
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by falconey(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
izaray:
Ok, when next she notice her man is already in d mood, let her go ex wer and UnCloth b4 accepting d game.
lol is funny when you say it like that.
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
His problem might be medically related, because I see no reason why a healthy man wuld release b4 his wife removes her pants. U pple should go to the hospital so a doctor can examine him and no what's wrong
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by izaray(f): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
lol is funny when you say it like that.
grin grin I feel her pain sha
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

kini "we people should go to d hospital?? hez not our friend ooo.. amorawa... we strong.. we no dey release until 30mins
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by bamog(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
undecided ehn!! Ehn!! Kiloe waa kan temi n be?? Ishoro e niyen!! 1st to comment ni koekoe!!
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
rokiatu:
I can be your personal sexual therapist but i charge huge thou. grin

accepted. send me a pm
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Enegod(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Its has to do with being relaxed. The excited ones cum quickly because they are well, excited. The longer ones, take it slow, breath and keep their breath slow and it helps slow down the orgasm.
How long does it take me? About 1hr 12minutes 50secs undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by xpac01(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Urrm, madam, what should we do? Unless if you are asking to come help your husband.
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by izaray(f): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
washingtonklef:

help in d touch lighting issues now cool

help in d touch lighting issues now
No na, to take over when she might av finished pulling her pants instead....U r so funny

1 Like

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by falconey(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
spacefreak:

I disagree it does not happen to the "best of us".
hmmmmmm yeah it does............not in this kind of situation though. Remember during puberty when you see a big ass and your trouser is wet Or when a girl touch your lap.
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
izaray:
No na, to take over when she might av finished pulling her pants instead....U r so funny
tongue
izaray:
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin
falconey:
hmmmmmm yeah it does............not in this kind of situation though. Remember during puberty when you see a big ass and your trouser is wet Or when a girl touch your lap.
falconey:
falconey:
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by spacefreak: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:

I'm really sorry but I'm lost here mate.
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by Emphasis(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Medical issues definitely
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by lexy070(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Handle him den. Be de man
Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by chrisdstar: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tell him 2 reduce his sugar intake,and if he can start taking garlic(like 5 gloves,twice or thrice in a wk),it will really help

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by 234GT(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Before he enters you, make syre you have sucked him and he has come at least once. The less the volume of semen he has inside, the more he spends before coming.

And pls, let him use his tougue well on your punnany.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by okiemuteokiss(f): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
His sugar intake is too much. wash bitter leaf and give him d bitter leaf water to drink every morning, DAT will help a lot. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  by falconey(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
spacefreak:

I'm really sorry but I'm lost here mate.
ok i get it, go to google i type PREMATURE EJACULATION.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / Whose Bae Is She? Check Out The Jaw Dropping Boobs On This Naija Lady / I'm On My Period And I Release Sperm Uncontrollably, Man Says (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.