Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Presidential Debate Live On NTA! - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate Live On NTA! (32296 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by ambrosedmax(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
efilefun:
I knew GEJ will never be there, he has always missed the presidential debates, yet those his slowpoke followers fail to understand his so scared of facing oppositions, 2011 he was missing while GMB and others were present, so you all expect a whole GMB to stoop so low and attend such debate when he knew the otueke drunkar.d will be absent again, make una go sleep... watch as he will do a personal debate maybe with Oritse Femi this time around cuz D'banj market for nigeria don drop...
and who ends up being so stupid? The problem with you guys is that you wont get your informations right...there is always 2 rounds of debate.. And now, what do you have to say with him being around in the 2nd part?

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by PhockPhockMan: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
barcanista:
I'm fine my Oga and you. How did you see the debate? I must say that I've been so unfair to GEJ in the past. The guy is a leader! That NCP guy(Onovo) is a bright chap. All in all, we are happy that come next Saturday, Nigerians will finally send one General to retirement.
gringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by tithe(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
So dissappointed with APC and GMB, I wanted voting for u but this Absence........?? u really spurn Nigerians. We don't know your motive.

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by GoodGovernance: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
March284Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by jmaine: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
GoodGovernance:

I learnt more from town hall meetings and rallies,than this crap of a ''debate''

Really ? You guyz are sad bunch of jokes.

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by bdidi: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You weren't gonna vote for him anyhow cheesy Most people's minds are already made up. Besides, the majority of potential voters probably didn't get to watch the debates due to lack of electricity/power, so relax bro. wink

Well that's a lie. I don't know where you are but I have light since the day before yesterday and its still on now. That is 2 days counting. The light very full. Ph city representing!

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
jmaine:

It is during occasions like this you appreciate what Mr President stands for with respect to leadership. . . .. . . You were once very critical of the man but now you have discovered the truth and that is what matters.

The Onovo chap was also very impressive and assertive, they all did reasonable well.

GMB will rooted out from our political space come March 28, 2015. It is going to be an historical disgrace for the Quota-ed fraudulent General.
Many people are queuing behind Jonathan, including ex-critics. If you assess Jonathan critically, you will see a man that is poised to change the system through process and not just mere surface. God bless you and all the GEJite(plus the entire Nigeria)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by GoodGovernance: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
tithe:
So dissappointed with APC and GMB, I wanted voting for u but this Absence........?? u really spurn Nigerians. We don't know your motive.

Is there anything that GMB would have said in this nonsensical question and answer session, that he had not said at town hall meetings or rallies?

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by ozo13(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
dazdilijae:
Breaking news, Rivers deputy Gov Tele Ikuru defects 2 PDP another blow 2 APC in south south campaign Chairman of GMB can't even deliver his constituency. Can't wait 4 march 28 cheesy
u Neva hear too say 10commisioners in jigawa state defect to APC today? or na only APC to PDP own u dey follow

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Grahamjnr(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
The Presidential debate has just ended and Buhari unsurprisingly was not in attendance. This is the man that claimed to be the messiah that is to bring about the change that we all needed. A man with respect for the rule of law nor for the people. It is a slap on the faces of every true Nigerian for him to stay away from the debate. For this sheer act of insult and a belittling of the Nigerian nation, Buhari is long gone. NTA and AIT doesn't belong to Jonathan neither was the debate an actual election hence whatever his reason for boycotting it is unjustifiable. It was only a medium to air your manifestoes to the Nigerian nations on the reasons to be voted since most of us do not follow your campaign train. Besides, it's also a test of wit, strength and articulation for this country need no faint hearted as a leader. If I were an APC member, today I would have thrown in the towel, for it is indeed a truth that my intended president cannot face the crowd.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
tithe:
My brother, please vote for "real" democrat. Vote for people that honors every democratic process. Vote GEJ For President

11 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by PhockPhockMan: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
iluvnaija:

Jega's demonstration of the card reader at senate session was enough to be hopeful of conducting a better election, but instead pay touts to disturb public peace shouting "Jega must go!"

You lie won't change the obvious. Nigerians are tired of this useless govt. Change is almost here! Deal with it.
Jonathan is the change.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by jmaine: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
barcanista:
Many people are queuing behind Jonathan, including ex-critics. If you access Jonathan critically, you will see a man that is poised to change the system through process and not just mere surface. God bless you and all the GEJite(plus the entire Nigeria)

God bless you immensely too bruv . . . . . . Changing the system is the only key to resolving the fraudulent structure on which our great nation was built on. . . . . . .Quick action fix as prescribed by the wicked agents of "change" can't stand the test of time .

God bless us all . . . . . . .God bless Nigeria . . . . . .
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by youngmonie: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
jmaine:

Am sure Buhari town hall meetings wasn't a Q&A session but a proper debate ?

My guy today ha Sunday....Abel go on YouTube and watch a proper political presidential debate
Town hall meeting is different from a political debate..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
jmaine:

God bless you immensely too bruv . . . . . . Changing the system is the only key to resolving the fraudulent structure on which our great nation was built on.

All quick actions fix as prescribed by the wicked agents of "change" can't stand the test of time .
God bless us all . . . . . . .God bless Nigeria . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by fujirice: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
jmaine:

Am sure Buhari town hall meetings wasn't a Q&A session but a proper debate ?
Don't mind this pipo, they think we are fools.
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by jmaine: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
youngmonie:

My guy today ha Sunday....Abel go on YouTube and watch a proper political presidential debate
Town hall meeting is different from a political debate..

So what is your point exactly ? That Buhari town hall meeting had more tasking questions and satisfactory answers than what the participant did in today debate ?

Be more precise . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by jmaine: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
fujirice:

Don't mind this pipo, they think we are fools.

They love believing their faulty state of reasoning
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by PhockPhockMan: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
GoodGovernance:
On March 28, Buhari will receive the beating of his life

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
gmb
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Dennybouy: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thanks to NEDG for the presidential debate. At least we are all aware of our presidential candidate. Goodluck E. J. And Martin O. I see you people for they says a problem know is a problem half solved. See you people in march 28th when we nigerian decides
#Bless

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by dazdilijae(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
iluvnaija:

Jega's demonstration of the card reader at senate session was enough to be hopeful of conducting a better election, but instead pay touts to disturb public peace shouting "Jega must go!"

You lie won't change the obvious. Nigerians are tired of this useless govt. Change is almost here! Deal with it.

Jega"s demonstration was eventually floored when it was test in the mock excise. So the PDP did pretty well for every1 as INEC has gone back 2 work on the issues found in its failure rants
Imagine what the APC would ve said if the failure was discovered on election day? The blame would be on GEJ and ofcos they would push for the usual path of civil disobedience and war.
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by PhockPhockMan: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Grahamjnr:
The Presidential debate has just ended and Buhari unsurprisingly was not in attendance. This is the man that claimed to be the messiah that is to bring about the change that we all needed. A man with respect for the rule of law nor for the people. It is a slap on the faces of every true Nigerian for him to stay away from the debate. For this sheer act of insult and a belittling of the Nigerian nation, Buhari is long gone. NTA and AIT doesn't belong to Jonathan neither was the debate an actual election hence whatever his reason for boycotting it is unjustifiable. It was only a medium to air your manifestoes to the Nigerian nations on the reasons to be voted since most of us do not follow your campaign train. Besides, it's also a test of wit, strength and articulation for this country need no faint hearted as a leader. If I were an APC member, today I would have thrown in the towel, for it is indeed a truth that my intended president cannot face the crowd.
On point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by GoodGovernance: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

gringringrin

Mischief is part of PDP.Why modify and forge my original statements?

Many PDP apologist are so daft.Did I say town hall meeting is the same as a debate.
And I had been monitoring Onovo very closely,he is very intelligent,but there is nothing he said during this question and answer question,that he had not said in different fora.

Most of his plans,especially concerning the oil industry,are in tandem with APC's well documented manifesto.People should develop the culture of reading AND NOT JUST LISTENING.

Most of the times,what is written is more reliable than what is said!

For the intelligent minds,I repeat:

I learnt more from town hall meetings and rallies,than this crap of a ''debate'' cool

In essence,the debate did not meet my expectations of what is globally referred to as a debate!

A well articulated debate is of course better than a town hall meeting.
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
APC supporters should not comment on this post. They should cover their face in shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Gondonu: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

gringringrin
Guy you're now back with this moniker or a faker is using same? While if it's really you,then welcome again I really missed the swag in that name.Transformation has come to stay so change has to wait for another era.Thumb up man.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by sarutobie(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
APC supporters should not comment on this post. They should cover their face in shame.
shame you say? like they ever had any.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by PhockPhockMan: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Shame don cover their face.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Is this not funny how Pdp fans are the one replying and commenting on each others post here.

Very funny.
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Gondonu: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
This was what Barcanista passionately desired that APC should do then but they in their warped mind chosed to intimidate which eventually turns out to his political liberation.Politics is globally dynamic.You have to put your cards on the table for all to see.APC has insulted the sensibility of the now politically-conscious Nigerian electorate hence they're in for a shocker. Quote me after Mar.28.God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by PhockPhockMan: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gondonu:
Guy you're now back with this moniker or a faker is using same? While if it's really you,then welcome again I really missed the swag in that name.Transformation has come to stay so change has to wait for another era.Thumb up man.
Thanks my man, I'm always around.
Forward ever, backward never

GEJ TILL 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by GoodGovernance: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mischief is part of PDP.Why modify and forge my original statements?

Many PDP apologist are so daft.Did I say town hall meeting is the same as a debate.
And I had been monitoring Onovo very closely,he is very intelligent,but there is nothing he said during this question and answer question,that he had not said in different fora.

Most of his plans,especially concerning the oil industry,are in tandem with APC's well documented manifesto.People should develop the culture of reading AND NOT JUST LISTENING.

Most of the times,what is written is more reliable than what is said!

For the intelligent minds,I repeat:

I learnt more from town hall meetings and rallies,than this crap of a ''debate'' cool

In essence,the debate did not meet my expectations of what is globally referred to as a debate!

A well articulated debate is of course better than a town hall meeting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

There Is Nothing New In This Fabricated Bribery Claim, Jonathan Tells FG / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.