Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Presidential Debate Live On NTA! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate Live On NTA! (32295 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by cyril83(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
slimdiggi:
AIT was represented? Toh! I said I smelt something fishy

Ait and Nta = pdp instruments.
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Wisdytech(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
BUHARI Absent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by WisdomFlakes: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
How many Nigerians did PHCN give 'light' to watch this debate?? cheesy
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is probably how Buhari missed his school certificate too. grin

Nice debate NEDG.

Onovo: The best candidate IMO but unfortunately his chances are relatively slim.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by mycar: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
iluvnaija:

And he is afraid of card readers to stop fraud in elections.
Gej is never afraid of card reader, he only concern is it's efficiency and the way APC is making noise about it never remembering that APC has since never supported anything good from PDP and they are proud of such dirty behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by dkc(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
God help Nigeria
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by donJ2(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gmb has just given up....its obvious, if u cant tell me how u want to impact change, hw do u expect me to vote u. Mtsheeeww.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
jmaine:

I just had to quote this post. You wan kii some pipu. . . . .How levels dey go bro . . . . .It's definitely GEJ come march 30th when results are announced.
No shakings . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I'm fine my Oga and you. How did you see the debate? I must say that I've been so unfair to GEJ in the past. The guy is a leader! That NCP guy(Onovo) is a bright chap. All in all, we are happy that come next Saturday, Nigerians will finally send one General to retirement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by WisdomFlakes: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
donJ2:
Gmb has just given up....its obvious, if u cant tell me how u want to impact change, hw do u expect me to vote u. Mtsheeeww.

You weren't gonna vote for him anyhow cheesy Most people's minds are already made up. Besides, the majority of potential voters probably didn't get to watch the debates due to lack of electricity/power, so relax bro. wink
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by temmythorpee(f): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
It is a pity i cant watch d 'debate' cos we dont hv electricity supply here...tanx to u guys i can feel wat is happening there.
if only people had been so passionate about dis country,they would have noticed Onovo long ago. i definately would not vote Jonathan and d next available option to me is buhari but wen i watched onovo talked on channels,he should have my vote but for the fact that INEC disenfranchised me...
i jst want to implore us all to look inward...if jonathan's performance had been ok i would still not vote for him cos i believe in always taking different routes to a problem...like i told a friend,if Buhari was eventually disqualified,i wwould stil not vote for Jonathan because the CHANGE we chant isnt all about Buhari or APC... if Buhari wins,as a people the best thing for us is to clamour that Onovo shld be in his cabinet after all its Democrazy
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by fallout87: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
efilefun:
I knew GEJ will never be there, he has always missed the presidential debates, yet those his slowpoke followers fail to understand his so scared of facing oppositions, 2011 he was missing while GMB and others were present, so you all expect a whole GMB to stoop so low and attend such debate when he knew the otueke drunkar.d will be absent again, make una go sleep... watch as he will do a personal debate maybe with Oritse Femi this time around cuz D'banj market for nigeria don drop...

You are truly a fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by bright007(f): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
barcanista:
Them don de give certificate of, see opportunity wey one Presidential aspirant don miss... grin

Chai....opportunity for the cattle rearer to atleast get a certificate......he is in his farm chasing a goat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
mycar:

Gej is never afraid of card reader, he only concern is it's efficiency and the way APC is making noise about it never remembering that APC has since never supported anything good from PDP and they are proud of such dirty behaviour.
Bros, e go do Buhari/APC like film. No Vacancy in Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by PhockPhockMan: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
iluvnaija:

And he is afraid of card readers to stop fraud in elections.

Why Buhari is afraid of debate?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by kamer: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
bros1234:
This NCP man, Martin Onovo is my man. He has facts.

He and GEJ are the only ones making sense in this debate.

But GEJ seems to have more facts because he is in govt and knows the challenges
you dey mind haters?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by GoodGovernance: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
temmythorpee:
It is a pity i cant watch d 'debate' cos we dont hv electricity supply here...tanx to u guys i can feel wat is happening there.
if only people had been so passionate about dis country,they would have noticed Onovo long ago. i definately would not vote Jonathan and d next available option to me is buhari but wen i watched onovo talked on channels,he should have my vote but for the fact that INEC disenfranchised me...
i jst want to implore us all to look inward...if jonathan's performance had been ok i would still not vote for him cos i believe in always taking different routes to a problem...like i told a friend,if Buhari was eventually disqualified,i wwould stil not vote for Jonathan because the CHANGE we chant isnt all about Buhari or APC... if Buhari wins,as a people the best thing for us is to clamour that Onovo shld be in his cabinet after all its Democrazy

Agreed.

Onovo for the Oil Ministry!His plans are in tandem with that of Buhari: Make our refineries work and build more!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by youngmonie: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
WTh was that. Excuse me but what we just watched was a Q&A session. That is in no way a freaking political debate. Plus GEJ has not said anything new that we have not heard. Pure waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by dazdilijae(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Breaking news, Rivers deputy Gov Tele Ikuru defects 2 PDP another blow 2 APC in south south campaign Chairman of GMB can't even deliver his constituency. Can't wait 4 march 28 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Obinnapat(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Vote Wisely for a Better Nigeria!
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nicur: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Apc would have had a better chance if they had picked Martin onovo!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by fydence: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
TechRev:
Wow they are giving them certificates.

Where is Buhari?? That man is not serious.
WAEC Cerpitikate...One ferson does nt have, Cerpitakate of Fercitifation fa...The same ferson does nt have.. So what is he offering that some fifle are singing change for?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by iluvnaija: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
mycar:

Jega's demonstration of the card reader at senate session was enough to be hopeful of conducting a better election, but instead pay touts to disturb public peace shouting "Jega must go!"

You lie won't change the obvious. Nigerians are tired of this useless govt. Change is almost here! Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by fujirice: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
fkaz:
Please watch APC and PDP real debate on channels Tv and not this question and answer session on NTA
When?
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by PhockPhockMan: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bumblingjack:
Nigeria’ll experience positive change from 28 March, says Osinbajo

http://www.osbc.com.ng/index.php/national-news/politics/496-nigeriall-experience-positive-change-from-28-march-says-osinbajo
Sharrraaaaap with that your foolish change.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by jmaine: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
barcanista:
I'm fine my Oga and you. How did you see the debate? I must say that I've been so unfair to GEJ in the past. The guy is a leader! That NCP guy(Onovo) is a bright chap. All in all, we are happy that come next Saturday, Nigerians will finally send one General to retirement.

It is during occasions like this you appreciate what Mr President stands for with respect to leadership. . . .. . . You were once very critical of the man but now you have discovered the truth and that is what matters.

The Onovo chap was also very impressive and assertive, they all did reasonable well.

GMB will rooted out from our political space come March 28, 2015. It is going to be an historical disgrace for the Quota-ed fraudulent General.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Cuche: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
All the debaters did well in presenting their points. Although, this does not appear to be a debate
I am particularly impressed with the submissions of Chief Martins Onovo, I would have GEJ find a portfolio for him in the next administration
GEJ was very composed and acted maturely. Atimes he was seen jotting the points made by the other participants. He was not at anytime caught with rebuttals and menacing retortions about the low performace of his administration in some areas
Where is APC and Gen Buhari? Their loss at the polls is certain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by GoodGovernance: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
youngmonie:
WTh was that. Excuse me but what we just watched was a Q&A session. That is in no way a freaking political debate. Plus GEJ has not said anything new that we have not heard. Pure waste of time.
Thank you.

You have summarised the whole issue about the nonsensical noise about NEDG ''debate''.

This is definitely not the type of debate we clamoured for.

I learnt more from town hall meetings and rallies,than this crap of a ''debate''

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by zingywingy: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
What if we could provide more than enough ??
Please be optimistic Sir
Goddex:
[size=13pt]1) The days of building groundnut pyramids are over. We cannot keep building pyramids for export. Now, we must process the groundnut here in Nigeria and add value across the chain - GEJ
[/size]
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nicur: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari go soon go swear affidavit say him attend this presidential debate grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by iluvnaija: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Why Buhari is afraid of debate?

Buhari is not and will never be afraid of debate. We can remember what happened in 2011. I don't even want to discuss that. If you think this question and answer session will change the already perceived result guy, you are on a longggggggg tin!

#Ihavedecided #NigeriansHaveDecided we are just waiting for March 28.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by MyMouth(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
barcanista:
Chei! Can't believe I respected you before! Never knew u were for sale. Don't worry, come next Saturday, we would put ur silly ass to rest!

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by jmaine: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
youngmonie:

Am sure Buhari town hall meetings wasn't a Q&A session but a proper debate ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Emmanuel Asuquo Shot Dead In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / US Doantes Equipment Worth $325,000 To Nigerian Police Force / There Is Nothing New In This Fabricated Bribery Claim, Jonathan Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.