Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Presidential Debate Live On NTA! - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate Live On NTA! (32292 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by ogundokun: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
I pity all Nigerians supporting Jonathan... if only they could see suffering awaiting the people after election. now Jonathan is spending money that is not there all in the name of winning election. we are fighting militants yet he keeps on raising the dead ones - opc & mend by giving them million of dollars ...

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by OLADD: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Grahamjnr:
The Presidential debate has just ended and Buhari unsurprisingly was not in attendance. This is the man that claimed to be the messiah that is to bring about the change that we all needed. A man with respect for the rule of law nor for the people. It is a slap on the faces of every true Nigerian for him to stay away from the debate. For this sheer act of insult and a belittling of the Nigerian nation, Buhari is long gone. NTA and AIT doesn't belong to Jonathan neither was the debate an actual election hence whatever his reason for boycotting it is unjustifiable. It was only a medium to air your manifestoes to the Nigerian nations on the reasons to be voted since most of us do not follow your campaign train. Besides, it's also a test of wit, strength and articulation for this country need no faint hearted as a leader. If I were an APC member, today I would have thrown in the towel, for it is indeed a truth that my intended president cannot face the crowd.

Great points.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by rebranded(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
The only president that does everything to defend corruption!..what a shame
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by efilefun(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
you can say that to your father at home cuz i can see you lack home training... you dont just come online and insult everybody anyhow.
fallout87:

You are truly a fool
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by klbakare(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
dgr8truth:
The lekki robbery: At the foot of the estate is an APC (armed personnel carrier), and few blocks away are stationed armed policemen. Why must fashola blame GEJ for the successful robbery?

Why will fashola not blame jonathan? Fashola does not control the police force despite the fact that he has used tax payers money to fund them thoroughly.

Those boys were merely on guard to provide safety or respond to distress call from the commissioner only, and that's if anything goes wrong with jonathan's convoy.

Foolish people like you should blame the state commissioner of police because its not possible for him not to be aware of a robbery that lasted 40mins-1hr.

#stop yelling at Fashola, HATERZ#

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by WisdomFlakes: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
How many of you guys have climaxed/cum yet, from all that jubilation over the debate? Don't stop till you cum y'all.
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by klbakare(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
bros1234:
ONOVO/NCP ON EDUCATION

The govt led by NCP will focus on federal schools and provide the right tools.

Corruption prevents funds to get to the right channels for acquiring of tools.

We will make sure we regulate the private schools

We will do a gap analysis between world class schools and where we are and bridge the gap.

Once again I love this guy.

He is punching GEJ

That onovo guy na baba...the guy is too good.
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gondonu:
This was what Barcanista passionately desired that APC should do then but they in their warped mind chosed to intimidate which eventually turns out to his political liberation.Politics is globally dynamic.You have to put your cards on the table for all to see.APC has insulted the sensibility of the now politically-conscious Nigerian electorate hence they're in for a shocker. Quote me after Mar.28.God bless us all.
APC is a very funny party. You can't be President by avoiding every debate. In 2011 GEJ attended NEDG debate but skipped the NN24 debate. We all were angry at such arrogance but his team apologised later. 4 years after a supposed democratic party and their "self acclaimed" democratic Presidential candidate vowed NEVER to attend any single Presidential debate. Not even the one organised by any group. Their decision to boycott the Channels/NPAN/AriseTV debate sealed their fate.

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by klbakare(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Martins Onovo talking out of points on agriculture[/size]

So, since he talked about some people falsifying documents to claim they are farmers and using that to get loans/funds meant for farmers(which he said still boils down to corruption), he has started talking out of contest abi?

You must be one of those PDP who hate anybody that talks about fight against corruption. Oga go borrow small sense ooo

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by klbakare(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
OrangeDream:
The Engineer man nex to the President is making alot os sense!!

You see na, ENGINEERS ARE GOOD.
#team proud to be a prospective engineer#

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Ajorosun: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
bros1234:
My observation.

There is no big deal in this debate that Buhari should opt out of it.

It was just a question and answer question.

Martin Onovo carried the day by been assertive and having more facts and seems to be more prepared.

GEJ followed by having facts as well and knowing the challenges.

The rest are just participants.

did u expect him to come to a debate organised by station dat refused to air his jingle ,,.....,,,.....IMO

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by rebranded(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
barcanista:
APC is a very funny party. You can't be President by avoiding every debate. In 2011 GEJ attended NEDG debate but skipped the NN24 debate. We all were angry at such arrogance but his team apologised later. 4 years after a supposed democratic party and their "self acclaimed" democratic Presidential candidate vowed NEVER to attend any single Presidential debate. Not even the one organised by any group. Their decision to boycott the Channels/NPAN/AriseTV debate sealed their fate.

pure rubbish!..they can choose to attend any debate. At least GEJ debated alone with his clueless self, not to talk of the d banj rubbish yet he still won. So please ehn biko!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Vote Martins Onovo. The most outstanding debater. cool
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by najoke: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
[/s]
here we go again with ur trash,silly analogy and hypocrisy
We all were angry at such arrogance but his team apologised later
..............dont worry when GMB wins, his team will apologize and hope you......sorry.....PDP......... will accept the apology the same "we" accepted GEJ's apology

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by fallout87: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
efilefun:
you can say that to your father at home cuz i can see you lack home training... you dont just come online and insult everybody anyhow.

You're an even bigger fool. You insult your President daily.... you even just insulted him in the post I quoted and then you have the mouth to say this nonsense.

Pretend you have education and apologize for the nonsense you said about the president which was proven to be lies.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by 6fit(f): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Can d APC supporters explain y their presidential candidate was absent.....he for ask some one to interprete in English while he talk in Hawusa. U are avoiding to speek to d people u intend ruling and u claim to hav formula for change....

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by okestev: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2015
jmaine:

It is during occasions like this you appreciate what Mr President stands for with respect to leadership. . . .. . . You were once very critical of the man but now you have discovered the truth and that is what matters.

The Onovo chap was also very impressive and assertive, they all did reasonable well.

GMB will rooted out from our political space come March 28, 2015. It is going to be an historical disgrace for the Quota-ed fraudulent General.
.. Same GMB is far better and preferred by Nigerians... We shall vote him in by God's grace comes March 28
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by okestev: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2015
fallout87:

You're an even bigger fool. You insult your President daily.... you even just insulted him in the post I quoted and then you have the mouth to say this nonsense.

Pretend you have education and apologize for the nonsense you said about the president which was proven to be lies.
...How old are you this fellow? It is very wrong. Could you please take to correction and stop using abusive language on people? Even if you are paid, please do it with courtesy and common sense!
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by davo3286: 12:58am On Mar 23, 2015
canalily:
he wil come leta with many cattles to share since GEJ shared dollarsgrin cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by sarenadafiri: 1:48am On Mar 23, 2015
[size=13pt]Nigerians supporting Buhari is a perfect example of the fundamental kind of corruption that Nigeria should expunge itself off for any true change to occur. We like to break the rules, sometimes it would seem, just out of sheer love for breaking the rules.

Here is a situation in which the prerequisites are very clear. You must have your SSCE or make it available.

Buhari did not make his available. He also lied under oath (perjury) and he does not have the decency (as Mr. Integrity) to step down.

Is this not the kind of disregard/disrespect for rules, laws, procedures and prerequisites that has led to the rot in our society today?

Is this not the same kind of disregard/disrespect for rules, laws, procedures and prerequisites he claims to come in with no tolerance for?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by fallout87: 2:35am On Mar 23, 2015
okestev:
...How old are you this fellow? It is very wrong. Could you please take to correction and stop using abusive language on people? Even if you are paid, please do it with courtesy and

Why are you being hypocrite?

A simpleton like you angry I called him a fool for insulting and lying about the president. Why aren't you condemning him for his abusive and lying post?

Why is it you absolve him, yet try to condemn me? You hypocrite remove the plank from your own eye.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by tiptopy03(m): 7:04am On Mar 23, 2015
The long awaited election is here.... I have decided GEJ is my man. If u don't like my decision jump into a lagoon tongue

MTN DATA SUPPLY AT UR FINGERTIPS (30DAYS FULL SUBSCRIPTION)
1GB FOR #1,200
2GB FOR #2,300
3GB FOR #3,400
PAYEMENT : DIRECT CASH, MTN AIRTIME OR BANK DEPOSIT.
FOR ORDER OR MORE INFO:
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME THROUGH 08077515316
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by jmaine: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2015
okestev:
.. Same GMB is far better and preferred by Nigerians... We shall vote him in by God's grace comes March 28

You are just deceiving yourself and it is a pity. GMB far better than GEJ, you must be seriously joking.
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by datone: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2015
jmaine:

You are just deceiving yourself and it is a pity. GMB far better than GEJ, you must be seriously joking.

GEJ till Buhari come back and complete the debate he just missed while he was liasing with Shekau in sambisa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Truckpusher(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Of course,they will 'payed' you 1million undecided
Truckpusher won't you payed him
I was already payed him. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I was already payed him. grin grin
Ocho okwu grin
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Truckpusher(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Ocho okwu grin
Tah! Mechi onu gi.
Mua bu ezigbo mmadu. cheesy
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by dazdilijae(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
ozo13:
u Neva hear too say 10commisioners in jigawa state defect to APC today? or na only APC to PDP own u dey follow

You no come hear say APC Aspirant and 17,000 followers defect to PDP?
Who is winning now?
Una b learners for the game of politics
Fast forward to 30th March*** Jega announces GEJ winner
Bauchi, Kaduna, Kano and suleja boils with solder killing scores of rioters
Operation deliver your ward cheesy una get ward chairmen? learners
Charlie
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by plux4: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
festusfeezy:

Even whn u neva benefited anyting in his last 6yrs?

SMH
why are you so myopic?? The evidence is everywhere and you are asking questions.
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
obayaya:

I was moved by that statement!!!

GEJ is the man!!!

Ara has stolen my friend. embarassed
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by obayaya(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Imanuelle:

Ara has stolen my friend. embarassed

I ga anu Ara?
Re: Presidential Debate Live On NTA! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
obayaya:

I ga anu Ara?

Mba

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Houses Submerged By Flood In Ifo, Ogun State - Photos / Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / Branded Presidential Campaign Buses Of Godwin Emefiele Surface Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.