Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Did Your Pastor Preach About Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did Your Pastor Preach About Today? (802 Views)

Why Do Pastors Never Preach About This Passage Regarding The Tithes / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Is Hell Fire Real? Did Jesus Christ Preach About Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Your Pastor Preach About Today? by olu77(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
I couldn't go to church due to circumstance beyond my control and I am sure there are others like me. Those of you who were priviledged, what was the title of the message today please share smiley
Re: What Did Your Pastor Preach About Today? by ageraGT: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
oh he preached about boredom and posting crap online.
Re: What Did Your Pastor Preach About Today? by olu77(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
ageraGT:
oh he preached about boredom and posting crap online.

You must be your own pastor grin
Re: What Did Your Pastor Preach About Today? by kay1one2(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
House on the rock lekki. Adefarasin. About salvation, redemption, how Jesus' sacrifice has redeemed us and poised us to "get it all back"! Whatever we lost!
Re: What Did Your Pastor Preach About Today? by olu77(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
kay1one2:
House on the rock lekki. Adefarasin. About salvation, redemption, how Jesus' sacrifice has redeemed us and poised us to "get it all back"! Whatever we lost!

Just the sort of message I love to hear. Where was the text taken? Thank you bro.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Ur History And Stop Been Lazy / Could This Be An Angel Or UFO? (photo) / Questions About The Holy Spirit : Help A Young Christian Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.