Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player (702 Views)

Two Celibate Lawyers Kiss On Their Wedding Day. PICS / Questions For The Day : Is A Celibate Relationship Also A Sin? / That Lady Whom You Taught Was A Celibate May be Secretly Digging A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by gabby227(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
I am single and searching for my secondhalf, it has not not been easy for me, sometimes i do feel happy been a celibate other times i wish to be a player. I need advise from everyone should i continue to remain single or should i folliw the footstep of the world. Your contributions are welcome
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by falconey(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
just do anyone that makes you HAPPY!
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
If you are actually asking this incongruous question from the bottom of your heart, then you are no different from my three year old kid sister.

Why would a mature young man need the opinion of people in other for him to make the right decision for himself.
Please you are as immature as all arsenal january transfers
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by gabby227(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thanx for ur contribution, i just wish u knw the situation am in, am in a higher institution and as a result of life overthere one may not b able to overcome his outward self. I wish to remain single but peers may not allow me they will say we r not in the institution for book alone but to know about women. I have female admirers that wish i approach them. Some even create bond between us but i also lack courage to express myself to them as a result they too will loose interest in me. I just need advise should i yield to their wishes or stay-put and maintain my personal dignity
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by ugonna1054(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:
If you are actually asking this incongruous question from the bottom of your heart, then you are no different from my three year old kid sister.

Why would a mature young man need the opinion of people in other for him to make the right decision for himself.
Lmaoo, @ op be a Footballer
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by Mhizizzy(f): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Be a player until u get HIV

If u don't want it

Stay celibate until u married
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by gabby227(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
]If you are actually asking this incongruous question from the bottom of your heart, then you are no different from my three year old kid sister.

Please you are as immature as all arsenal january transfer

Missclassy thanx for ur contribution i believe that i am mature enough to make a decision but i also believe that opinion of people are very important, there are somethings i may put into consideration that may not be in accordance with others view. I just want to get what others have to say though i have my own personal decisions, i believe that you need me likewise i need you in life, anyone who just decide thinking that he/she knws it all is boind to face challenges in life because of i too knw. Thanx for ur understanding
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by stan241(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

hehehe..I'm sure its not only arsenal that makes immature signings in january so why the emphasis on us...op first tell us how old you are
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by gabby227(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Be a player until u get HIV

If u don't want it

Stay celibate until u married

I do not mean that i will be following women like am wearing my cloth but to look for just one and settle with. Imagine am in semi-final in a university yet i cant boast of ever having a girlfriend even for a day, i just wish u understand the traumatic experience am passing through
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by gabby227(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
stan241:
hehehe..I'm sure its not only arsenal that makes immature signings in january so why the emphasis on us...op first tell us how old you are

The latter stage of my early 20s any help from you?
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by trend101(f): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
I wonder if You'll also ask nairalanders for permission to sleep with a girl when the time comes.

Just get a girlfriend, you don't have to be a player to know about girls and you also dont need to sleep with a girl to get to know her. Celibacy is safe, i dont know how guys can sleep around when there are a lot of demons in human form. Its up to you sha.
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by ronald4lif(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Whichever you decide to, na for your pocket. Not any one biznes
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by stan241(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
gabby227:

The latter stage of my early 20s any help from you?
ok first off going by your explanations its perfectly okay/normal for you to feel the way you do cus you won't be the first...you need to go out more now I'm not saying turn to a wild card nope i mean involve yourself more in social activities either in the church or your department or your hostel....you also need to work on yourself cus I'm guessing you see girls that entice you but maybe u too shy to approach them the truth is the highest they will do is tell you NO and life continues..get out of your comfort zone you'd surely meet someone..the play boy aspect you thinking towards is just wrong
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Go and Die
Re: Should I Remain A Celibate Or Become A Player by gabby227(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
stan241:
ok first off going by your explanations its perfectly okay/normal for you to feel the way you do cus you won't be the first...you need to go out more now I'm not saying turn to a wild card nope i mean involve yourself more in social activities either in the church or your department or your hostel....you also need to work on yourself cus I'm guessing you see girls that entice you but maybe u too shy to approach them the truth is the highest they will do is tell you NO and life continues..get out of your comfort zone you'd surely meet someone..the play boy aspect you thinking towards is just wrong

Thanx for ur invaluable contribution you really hit the nail i will act on ur advise and hope to get a better result. I will never b a playboy thats far too wide, just one is ok for me. Thanx once again

(1) (Reply)

This Is Exactly How True Love Should Be, Believing In Your Dreams. / What Is It That Your Spouse Does That U Dislike? / Question???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.