Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) (19351 Views)

Nigerian Workers Boo Chris Ngige At Workers' Day Rally (Video) / Nigerian Economy Remains Strong - Okonjo-Iweala (Video & Transcript) / Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Ishilove: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

His Excellency the executive governor, of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, and our dear mother Hajia Aisha Oshiomole, His excellency the deputy governor of Edo state and his able and beautiful wife, the wife of our ... the wife of the chairman of our great party Mrs Oyegun, our zonal national woman leader, our state woman leader, the wives of the governors with me and the wives of the former governors that are with me, and the ones that we met here.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we are here in Edo to see my sisters and mothers. The moment the executive governor started introducing some women to me, I know* that I am in the right place and I met the right APC women. ((crowd cheers)) This is what is called digital! These are digital women! I am so delighted to be here and I am overwhelmed by the reception I got from the women of Edo state.

We are not here to campaign but to say a very good thank you, a very very big thank you to my sister the wife of the deputy governor, the commissioner for women affairs, the wife of the chairman of the party, the zonal woman leader, and the state woman leader for the job well done they’ve been doing in educating the electorate in Edo state.

In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear*, but they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change. The insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have* been contesting. They have painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense*. They’ve grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country, a politician that can talk to you about religion, he is a liar. He is a liar, he wants to loot! He wants to loot the little resources you supposed* to enjoy, so say no to politics, comparing it, matching it with religion to deceive people.

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere. It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.

We’re here today to also educate you and to let you know that the collection of PVCs is important. You collect your PVC and don’t sell it. Don’t ever sell it. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for five thousand, you won't see five thousand* again till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, vote for new Nigeria. Good security, good education, good health care, good road* and all the basic necessities should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the sun for hours waiting to see me. Thank you so much, I love you all. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last week ... sorry last week we lost a sister, a mother, a former woman leader, Mrs Modinat Omoduwa. Can we have a one minute silence* for her…
((8 second pause))
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Thank you so much.

APC!! APC!! APC!! Edo!! Edo!! Nigeria!!

God bless you all.

* -> Verbatim

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
THE DAMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE.

She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere.

This woman was referring to the average edo girl as a PROSTITUTE. How could she?...This is an insult to edo people. angry angry angry

suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end

Who told her widows in the south east are suffering??.... This is an insult to South easterners!... Why didn't she go to Borno or KANO and say "I'm going to stop your children from being suicide bombers"? Nonsense!

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by ozoigbondu: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Edo is the home of international prostuitues implied by Aisha buhari.

Her husband will solve other zones problems but his zone is full of female sucide bombers his kinsmen the fulanis are nothing but a band of maruding murderers and rapist and most importantly the issue of child marriage is rampant in his zone and it seems buhari is a beneficary of child marriage.They should remove the log in their eyes before removing the speck in others eye

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Firefire(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
She has joined the political landscape of Nigeria.

Welcome, Aisha.

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Rad1cal: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere. It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard moral society for her to live, get married, have children , train them and also mold them to become the future of our leaders.

That' all

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Remarkable: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Post deleted!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Why are so many ediots disturbing our peace with what mrs buhari said? Election is just 6days away and some foolish shameless people want to sway us from the real situation on ground by focusing on aisha buhari... I didn't even bother to watch the video the op put up there because I don't care if she called some people prostitutes or whatever. On march28, in sun or in rain, I will _fucking cast my vote for general buhari. Anybody that doesn't like it should go and die.

No amount of lies and propaganda can stop the odua-nation from voting for the people's general because our minds have been made up.

To hell with gej and whatever he represents.

South west is a no go area for PDP/GEJ

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Wealthyone: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
PDP can lie oh!!!! saTANs be Gone

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Remarkable:
Where is the video?

if you have no video then mods. should either modify the title of this thread of get this crap out of here.

APC and their usual lies. See how I've wasted my time coming here to watch a video and finally get to have a stance on what she actually said, to come here and see text that any bafoon can edit.

APC, Lies!
Do you need glasses?

22 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by scribble: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
this malo brain is a travesty
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[s]Why are so many ediots disturbing our peace with what mrs buhari said? Election is just 6days away and some foolish shameless people want to sway us from the real situation on ground by focusing on aisha buhari... I didn't even bother to watch the video the op put up there because I don't care if she called some people prostitutes or whatever. One march28, in sun or in rain, I will _fucking cast my vote for general buhari. Anybody that doesn't like it should go and die.[/s]
You're a loquacious imp, A gargantuan charlatan!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by nwafuluozoh: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aisha the Child Bride ignored the cultural and religious issues plaguing the North and focused on the Southerners whose women are a zillion years ahead of she and other women in the North. Hypocrisy at its best.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Aisha the Child Bride.
ohh is that the latest lie in town? Do you know that gej has two daughters out of wedlock?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by SirShymexx: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Even if whatever she said was taken out of context - she was right on the money, regardless of whose ox was gored and sensationalism. I honestly don't care about what part of naij those prostitutes are from - they need to be told the bitter truth and kept in Nigeria.

You can't even go Amsterdam (esp. red-light district), Spain, Portugal, and Italy without bumping into prostitutes from Nigeria speaking pigeon English and naija accent. It's so bad that, even when you're with ya chic in those places - it isn't uncommon to see folks soliciting sex from her cos of these Nigerians.

They have destroyed the image of black women in those place...and everyone is "la puta" to folks from there. They should stay in Nigeria and sell their pums there, if they have excessive sex drive.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by dre11(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
PDP promised ISSUE BASED CAMPAIGN........

But all I see in them character assassination based campaign
Such as

I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have been contesting. They’ve painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense.

19 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by nwafuluozoh: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
kastonkastrol:
ohh is that the latest lie in town? Do you know that gej has two daughters out of wedlock?
Are you comparing apples and oranges?
How old was the mother of the "two daughters"?
The issue here is that Buhari a man of 47 had carnal knowledge of a girl of ten years old.
Close your eyes for some seconds and imagine such a girl to be your sister or daughter.
As you opened your eyes didn't you feel like strangling Buhari?
embarassed embarassed embarassed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by efilefun(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
I posted the video of her speech days ago but mods left It to rot well thank God someone else wasn't as lazy as our mods and those TANoids

In other news MATA just scored GGMU

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
[size=30pt]#Aisha pls when u get there, we don't want u to behave like Mama Shepopo o, cos u and baba already gat ma vote.

#APC![/size]

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Remarkable: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
are you sure it was there by the time I posted?
if it was, apologies....
Ishilove:

Do you need glasses?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by wheesin(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
bright007:
how many times will this make front page? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Seuns glasses is still with the optician, till then expect more nonsense on frontpage undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by niceguy7(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Any which way.....edo people is voting for change!

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by SmooshCHN: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Change is Coming. This one no be Airforce album.

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by chinex276(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
i'll lyk 2 bang dat woman, she damned sexy
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by ichidodo: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
If the APC can use half the energy remixing and rewinding Aisha's gaffe to find Buhari's certificate,i don't think they'll be in this mess.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.
This is why I said Mrs Aisha should stop insulting the sensibilities of Edo people and the SS. Is Adams Oshiomole not the Edo State Governor? Has she discussed with him on his contribution to arrest the scourge of whatever? Did Mrs Aisha Buhari talk about the scourge of underage marriage in a particular part of the country where she's from considering that her husband's long time political ally-Sani Yerima is infamous for marrying kids? Was PEJ also not criticised by APC when she said by implication that children from a particular section of the country are born throw-ways? Was she right or wrong? What does Mrs Buhari also mean by the "Suffering of widows in the SE"? Who told her that it is only restricted to SE? Are widows in other areas "enjoying"? Mrs Aisha need to choose her words carefully..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by olas24u(f): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Break down of the value system by PDP ,how can they support prostitution

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Ilekeh(f): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ishilove:

Do you need glasses?

Lmao grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Cway86(f): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Mumu like u, did he pregnant an under age woman? I don't blame ur sense of reasoning. Was a kawai saige.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency / I Did Not Say Re-electing Buhari In 2019 Will Collapse Nigeria - Obasanjo Denies / Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.