Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) (19390 Views)

Nigerian Workers Boo Chris Ngige At Workers' Day Rally (Video) / Nigerian Economy Remains Strong - Okonjo-Iweala (Video & Transcript) / Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by chomygolden(f): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
THE DAMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE.

This woman was referring to the average edo girl as a PROSTITUTE. How could she?...This is an insult to edo people. angry angry angry

Who told her widows in the south east are suffering??.... This is an insult to South easterners!... Why didn't she go to Borno or KANO and say "I'm going to stop your children from being suicide bombers"? Nonsense!
mumu,u re a big fool.useless.i am from Edo and we re OK with her speech,so get a life

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
chomygolden:
mumu,u re a big fool.useless.i am from Edo and we re OK with her speech,so get a life
You're a smelly wh..ore. Foolish girl like you.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by ExInferis(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Aisha the Child Bride ignored the cultural and religious issues plaguing the North and focused on the Southerners whose women are a zillion years ahead of she and other women in the North. Hypocrisy at its best.

NwaFOOLuozoh, it's called "campaign" and it's supposed to be nationwide. You want the buharis to be sectional and sectarian leaders like the Jonathans?

Everyone's problem is her problem.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by hopyroll(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
GMB has gotten my vote already but I prayed he survive the four years bcuz his health status declared him not healthy to rule the most populace country in Africa..........

It would have bin beta if GMB will rule without the associates of the likes of TINUBU (ojuyobo) and other corrupted PDP members who de camped to APC.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
She don't really have something else to do.

It is now she relised that she has a sister else where just because of campaign.......
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by hope4nigeria(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This woman was referring to the average edo girl as a PROSTITUTE. How could she?...This is an insult to edo people. angry angry angry

Who told her widows in the south east are suffering??.... This is an insult to South easterners!... Why didn't she go to Borno or KANO and say "I'm going to stop your children from being suicide bombers"? Nonsense!
AAAAAAhhhhhh!!!! With people like you! Nigerian can never grow! See how you dangerouse serpent are misleading people. It shall not be will with you for confusing things because that woman is speaking on isue affecting us as a Nation generaly.

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by donodion(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Why are so many ediots disturbing our peace with what mrs buhari said? Election is just 6days away and some foolish shameless people want to sway us from the real situation on ground by focusing on aisha buhari... I didn't even bother to watch the video the op put up there because I don't care if she called some people prostitutes or whatever. On march28, in sun or in rain, I will _fucking cast my vote for general buhari. Anybody that doesn't like it should go and die.

No amount of lies and propaganda can stop the odua-nation from voting for the people's general because our minds have been made up.

To hell with gej and whatever he represents.

South west is a no go area for PDP/GEJ
My broda no lele.if dem like make dem twist and retwist.Edo for Change lawowo.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by blowjohn(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Edo is the home of international prostuitues implied by Aisha buhari.

Her husband will solve other zones problems but his zone is full of female sucide bombers his kinsmen the fulanis are nothing but a band of maruding murderers and rapist and most importantly the issue of child marriage is rampant in his zone and it seems buhari is a beneficary of child marriage.They should remove the log in their eyes before removing the speck in others eye

Bros.....what u just said doesn't change the truth about Edo being a haven for runs girls nd the like. It doesn't also change the truth about d north being a haven for suicide bombers. What u shud know is dat she said the truth and she definitely wudnt have spoken about d problems facing d north as somone visiting Edo state at that time. Edo was more or less the topic of discussion. Last bullet.......u nd I and everyone else know that Edo is full of prostitutes. What's hard in swallowing that? After all they say Yoruba pple r dirty or ibo gals r runs girls too etc.

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by ozoigbondu: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
blowjohn:

Bros.....what u just said doesn't change the truth about Edo being a haven for runs girls nd the like. It doesn't also change the truth about d north being a haven for suicide bombers. What u shud know is dat she said the truth and she definitely wudnt have spoken about d problems facing d north as somone visiting Edo state at that time. Edo was more or less the topic of discussion. Last bullet.......u nd I and everyone else know that Edo is full of prostitutes. What's hard in swallowing that? After all they say Yoruba pple r dirty or ibo gals r runs girls too etc.
This not about the truth or not this is about connecting to the senstivity of the people you are begging to vote for your husband

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by blowjohn(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lemi ask.......was she in the north or core north as we know it or Edo state? If she was in Edo state to campaign then why in this crazy world wud she bring up issues plaguing d north? Is she supposed to beg Edo state to solve the problems in d north or help solve some issues plaguing Edo? Can we deal with d message nd leave d messenger?

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by blowjohn(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:

This not about the truth or not this is about connecting to the senstivity of the people you are begging to vote for your husband

But by and large Edo state needs serious cleansing from prostitution. ....what she said shud b a wake up call for the state. I don't see how she hurt pple's feelings with her statements

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by babatundenaija(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your heart have been programmed to type hate speeches,i know you are a youth and will ask if you are comfortable with this present situation you are in? Maybe you even charged your fone with an alternative power supply and you want to continue this way,Let anyone be victorious on march 28 but not GEJ

Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
babatundenaija:

Your heart have been programmed to type hate speeches,i know you are a youth and will ask if you are comfortable with this present situation you are in? Maybe you even charged your fone with an alternative power supply and you want to continue this way,Let anyone be victorious on march 28 but not GEJ
Go and tell that to your Oba not me, and I have light 18 hours a day. I'm feeling the transformation.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by babatundenaija(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go and tell that to your Oba not me, and I have light 18 hours a day. I'm feeling the transformation.
U sha no wan use your senses sha,wetin concern my Oba with what we are discussing.we had power supply two days ago and i just charged my fone inside a car
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
anonimi:

Kindly show us where our incoming First Lady lambasted her people in the north for child marriage and girl-child trafficking to old men as bride otherwise you should STFU lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2164168_img2442716439770_jpeg_jpeg49f4a056f74762c61c152da509187c60
Dat iz d way of life of d northerners & there's no way u can change dat unless God personally intervenes, so don't go there at all.
Morever, d topic here iz, "Lies spread by ur whole lot of miscreant" & not about some northern affair.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by anonimi: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Dat iz d way of life of d northerners & there's no way u can change dat unless God personally intervenes, so don't go there at all.
Morever, d topic here iz, "Lies spread by ur whole lot of miscreant" & not about some northern affair.

And in your tiny, myopic head, Aisha is allowed to talk about the way of life of other people, not so
Are you a aslave or do you think others are your slave ni?

BTW, where are the "Lies spread by ur whole lot of miscreant" =>

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere. It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
anonimi:

And in your tiny, myopic head, Aisha is allowed to talk about the way of life of other people, not so
Are you a aslave or do you think others are your slave ni?

BTW, where are the "Lies spread by ur whole lot of miscreant" =>

Eh, because she will be ur next 1st Lady by May 29th hence her presence in all corners of d con3 familiarisin herself wit situations on ground tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by moneypassmadam: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
This woman is so full of grace
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by tushburg(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Aisha the Child Bride ignored the cultural and religious issues plaguing the North and focused on the Southerners whose women are a zillion years ahead of she and other women in the North. Hypocrisy at its best.
You will leave long
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Jasi7(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Ishilove:

Do you need glasses?

Ishi pls...ive been goin frm one thread to another lookin for whr it is indicated dat frm thursday there wont b any movement...and I need to travel dat same thursday..I wuld hv left tomoro bt my sisters are stil writin their exams,we are supposed to leave together...so d rumour hs been bothering me
Re: Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) by Jasi7(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Ishilove:

Do you need glasses?
Ishi pls...ive been goin frm one thread to another lookin for whr it is indicated dat frm thursday there wont b any movement...and I need to travel dat same thursday..I wuld hv left tomoro bt my sisters are stil writin their exams,we are supposed to leave together...so d rumour hs been bothering me

Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North / Emergency Responders Recover Two Bodies At Lagos Building Collapse Site / Buhari Appoints Emmanuel Audu-Ohwavborua As Acting MD, NDDC