Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? (3286 Views)

I Snatched Her Man Because I Wasn't Served On Her Wedding Day - Nigerian Lady / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015

In short she may leave you for someone else also.
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Emodeee:

hausa girl, inakwana
im nt an hausa girl! whats ur stress?! undecided
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Pdizzle(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
spodeb:

Its either I didn't explain it clearly, or some people just misunderstood me.
She didn't actually date the guy for sake of a roof. They were already dating somewhere in ogun state before the guy came to lagos.
And he made it easier for her to come to lagos in search of job after her schooling by offering to house her till she gets her own place.
But as they kept living there, he saw no need for her to get her own place and thwarted every plans towards her getting it.
Which was the beginning of the fallout in the first place.

I asked the questions because someone said marriage is not something to start with troubling foundations.
Because the fracas involved was really serious and almost caused a religious conflict in the neighborhood.

sorry about the hasty generalization, well you're a grown up, you know what to do.
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Beamborla(f): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Maser: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
What goes around comes around! If you snatched her from someone (who is heartbroken now), someday someone will snatch her from you and it'll be your own turn to weep in the midnight. Be careful what you do in life.
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Emodeee: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
im nt an hausa girl! whats ur stress?! undecided

u luk lyk u r an hausa girl.

Oya, whr do u reside?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,don't Try To Be A Hero When Your Woman Is This Fat ( Picture ) / Top Places To Have Sex Apart From Bed-room / Which Couple Is Happier (pic) Give Reason Or Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.