Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking (33808 Views)

Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking / I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by poweredcom(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Ibeg make e shut up....define a prostitute for me.....all dese video vixen. wey dem dey use nkor....are they not partime ashewo...

Look I don't see anytin wrong with someone havin sex with an ashewo cos I do bang dem well well...they r. simply the best when they like u... grin Mr patoranking u r an hypocrite...abi u wan lie say u never bang ashi before
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2015
most girls of these days nah ashitec, it's not by who stands on the road or who hangs around rich men's joint. some girls do home-service using the clause 'my boyfriend ' just to get the material things dey are dying to get.

NB;Your present girl could be a prostitute while you are the patronizer, don't get it twisted until you catch her red -handed with some other guy.
it's a freeworld right?
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by naijainfogalery: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Oh really Naija bloggers are not to be trusted
REUBEN010:

He's got no son, the little lad is his kid brother.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Daniel058(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2015
belamour:
I will rather commit suicide than kill myself grin grin grin
akpos. grin
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Expsbterror(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2015
SmartAlex:
Indirectly he's telling us he's a masturbator.

I don't think so. He myt b making a point that he better go for some weird act than to mingle with "$$$$" so matter how d konji be.

Well I think I get he's perception. Before fame he was on d street and it was so bad he had to sell rat poison. That means he has known all the extreme lifestyles if this chicks and must have left him with that decision.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by funshore(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
hmmmm
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by solidifi: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Patoranking....You are living in ignorance.

All the girls you have been f*cking are they your wives? or do you think you are the only one f*cking them? How do you classify prostitutes? You sleep with a girl and you give her money, what is she? or do you think is only when you pick them on the street or brothels? So long as the lady is not your wife, she's a prostitute or in disguise. You are not the only one she's sleeping with.

Get that into your ignorant skull.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by leGeExus(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
DuchessLily:

undecided Wat else do u want me to say? grin
Baddtgal you!Wassup?
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good boy,abeg self service no dey do any harm for person grin
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by REUBEN010(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Oh really Naija bloggers are not to be trusted
They can be annoying at times. I knw him nd his family personally.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by DuchessLily(f): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
leGeExus:
Baddtgal you!Wassup?
me badt gal?? grin

Nothing much. Hw u?
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by leGeExus(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2015
DuchessLily:
me badt gal?? grin

Nothing much. Hw u?
I'm awesome...So?
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by legallyblonde(f): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
who is patoranking? we know him not in France!
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Chimdiebere(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
KingBish:
Dancehall singer Patoranking has revealed he doesn’t give in to promiscuity.

The singer whose real names are Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie stated he would rather masturbate than sleep around with random girls.

The singer who also disclosed that he was single said he is more concerned about his career and his family as marriage is not in his plans at the moment.

In his own words, “If I tell you that I want to marry right now, would you not lie me down and beat me? I am single and ready to mingle. Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family. Marriage is not in the question for me. I don’t have a girlfriend. I am not a promiscuous fellow and if I ever need to blow off steam, I would rather make use of soap in the bathroom than be with random girls.”

Source: http://www.radar.ng/gist/i-would-rather-masturbate-than-have-with-prostitutes-patoranking/

Dear men, your thoughts please?
at least good thing he ain't a gay! Keep pumping till you die! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.