Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera (7546 Views)

Old Slay Queens Retire! Says SSCE Girls As They Pose For The Camera / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Frontpage pls
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 23, 2015
This is so uncalled for. I'm referring to the person that uploaded this.
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by chuckvinz(m): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
Must the average negro always copy everything from caucasians ?

Even if you choose to replicate these kind of actions that the media has bombarded us with, there some things you put into consideration

This is a vexatious sight to say the least!
classy how fa
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by HopeAtHand: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Lol. It seems that phrase I used in the Chiamanda-El'Nathan thread has caught on.

`Gyno-humanoids' is for females while 'andro-humanoids' is for males of which Boiledcorn is one.

P.S: I hope you figure no disrespect is intended by this correction.

Missclasssy, how does it feel to be found out. grin cheesy grin

Afterall, you turned out to be the feather-brained copycat who doesn't do her home work.

@Op, nice but frustrating pictures.. shocked shocked cool
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by reaky(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2015
D man is even getting an erec*tion sef
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by passionate88: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
SEE KPEKUS
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
reaky:
Na d only thing wey you be dat?
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by reaky(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Na d only thing wey you be dat?

Na d one way I wan talk naa
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
All dis comment eehn
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Mhizkel(f): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol...trashy!
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by 7footre(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Truly d earth was void and darkness hovered upon d face of d earth embarassed
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Aikon: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
This is so uncalled for. I'm referring to the person that uploaded this.

Eerrrm, Sorry sir, is that you in the picture?
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by stephenqueen: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
reaky:
gringringrin
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by reaky(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

gringringrin

your eyes de dir wink
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by sacora(f): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
cheesy
Orijin101:
Thesonofmark.... angry angry angry

you wicked! grin grin grin
grin
Orijin101:
Thesonofmark.... angry angry angry

you wicked! grin grin grin
I tell you........
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
sacora:
cheesy ;DI tell you........
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How did you come across that moniker?
Dat waz my dad's guyname when he waz young angry
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by sacora(f): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Orijin101:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How did you come across that moniker?
Dat waz my dad's guyname when he waz young angry
given to mhe by my SEC skul buddies
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Posting this pic is soooo unfair

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! / Jeeez! See How Govt Official Is Stripping Woman Unclad Publicly In A Restaurant / Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.