Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria (54482 Views)

"No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by cbrass(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
playcharles:
I feel so sorry and pity for vibrant Nigerian youth on Nairaland, when they create misunderstanding between each other with the Buhari and Jonathan issue, how do you expect a confused president to lead a country, and how can a aspiring presidential candidate lead a country when he is been funded by corrupt politicians. Jonathan is not moving us to the promise land, Buhari will fail whole fully if he tries to, I weep for my country simply because our youth can't take the responsibility of a future leader! Oh Nigeria I cry for thee... We want change and that change is revolution, not the miserable PDP and APC corrupt mongers change or continuity.

Picture of you weeping or forever remain a liar like the politicians you just castigated
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Mekzyz(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Picture is not real. How can they dig a grave and not cover it? How long ago was the grave dug and the people are still looking fresh? This is a picture from somewhere else. Period
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by 0b1nna: 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
They were warned. They refused to listen. More heads will roll.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
latability:
Buhari pls control ur boys... U will never no peace if in a way you have hand in this. Since this boko haram issue started, you have said nothing about it and u are coming out for president claiming to stop them when u win.. God is watching u...

say no to a boko haram sympathize.

See how you contradicted yourself. You first said " Buhari pls control ur boys... " as if you had prove that he his behind Boko Haram!. You then continued to say " U will never no peace if in a way you have hand in this ".

Two simple words to define you. Clueless Individual. Learn to stop speculating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by arimahoseloka(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
latability:
Buhari pls control ur boys... U will never no peace if in a way you have hand in this. Since this boko haram issue started, you have said nothing about it and u are coming out for president claiming to stop them when u win.. God is watching u...

slowpoke of the year

1 Like

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by fboycaestro(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
kaydguru:

See how you contradicted yourself. You first said " Buhari pls control ur boys... " as if you had prove that he his behind Boko Haram!. You then said again " U will never no peace if in a way you have hand in this ".

Two simple words to define you. Clueless Individual. Learn to stop speculating.

I second you on that...Clueless leader....Clueless follower

1 Like

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by sidgabriel95(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
the evil that men do leave after them....RIP to all dose lost to BH
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by dotcomnamename: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
latability:

1 Like

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by IBROHIM: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
latability:

what is the work of the commander-in-thief? Why did Jonathief Allow this massacre? You see why we say he is clueless? Why will your stupid and foolish self leave the commander-in-thief and blame it on someone else

1 Like

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by flavour360blog: 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
they should rip

www.flavour360blog.com
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Popemax(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Long talk ...oga plz take some pills b4 going to bedquote author=bushdoc9919 post=31901416]

Since you say Buhari is giving orders to Boko Haram.....I would like you to post your proof....pictures and otherwise...of Buhari being a sponsor of Boko Haram.....

I also throw the same challenge to anyone saying GEJ is behind Boko Haram....post your proof here.

Or , tell the truth that you both are telling lies, apologize....and stop telling lies.

You are entitled to dislike someone....but dislike does not equal right to smear.

I am not a Buhari supporter.....but I am honestly getting sick and tired of the lies and tales flowing around. And the same goes for those saying that GEJ is behind Boko. It is a lie....and you know it.[/quote]
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by hope4nigeria(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
latability:

"if in anyway" you said, don't you think if som1 like FKK has any atom of evidence against Buhari, it must have bn their Campng point let alone hopeless you! The prayer goes thus. If in anyway GMB did not have a hand in BH! You and ur house hold shall no longer know peace for inciting wrong statement over inocent man.. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
nairawallcom:
NA WA....ALL THESE WOULD SOON BE OVER...

BEFORE I FORGET...HAVE YOU COLLECTED YOUR PVC?

Before you go to your local polling unit or Secretariat to get your Permanent Voters Card

NOTE: PLS DON'T CLICK ON THE IMAGES , CLICK ON THE LINK IN BLUE

1. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR TEMPORARY VOTERS CARD

2. KNOW YOUR STATUS

CREDITS : http://www.nairawall.com/fct/abuja-municipal/news/politics/585

OR THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE

You can check your voter status by entering your details in the form on this page.

You can also check your voter status by sending an SMS with your State, Last name, Voter Identification Number (VIN) to 081-7164-6879

Format: State, Last name, VIN
Example: Ekhator, Samuel, 56890

You should receive a response within 15 minutes.

Please note that:
- Text messages are charged at the local network rates.

This will give you information on the right steps to take to ensure you are included in the 2015 electoral process.

2b. TO CHECK WHERE YOU REGISTERED: CLICK http://govote.ng/pickup/

3. Check the location of your Local Government Secretariat where you can pick up your Permanent Voters Card,

CREDIT http://www.nairawall.com/fct/abuja-municipal/news/politics/585

Note: Simply click on the state and it will drop down all

HAVING ANY DIFFICULTIES? KINDLY ASK QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION
bbm: 7E15971C
Follow @nairawall on twitter
I suspect dis link,someting fishy is goin on.why shud i send my vin number? PDP tactics i guess

1 Like

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by abdulabbakar(m): 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
elopee3000:
Aboki people killing innocent souls over oil in naija delta ,can a saudi man allow any aboki or yoruba muslim to marry his daughter?not minding they re the same muslim I spit on northern muslim angry
You wud die spitting lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by gt101: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
God pls have mercy on us. The world is getting to an END.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackchampion:
Now dis is a good news
Thank God, Islam doesn't require me to do those shit! grin tongue
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Who will save mankind from the moon god?
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by dvee2: 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
They waited and waited for their fatherland ruling government to come and rescue them but alas he said he underestimated Boko haram that's why he didn't act soon enough
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Asunmo555(m): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmm ! D 1 thing dt I belvd is anybody's dt behinds of bokoharam wl finds himself in hell-fire in d day of judgment
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Blackchampion(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Thank God, Islam doesn't require me to do those shit! grin tongue
Now dis is guilty conscience, cos i neva mentioned any religion.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Asunmo555(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmm ! D 1 thing dt I belvd is anybody's were behinds of bokoharam wl finds himself in hell-fire in d day of judgment
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by ayokellany: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
To some asinine Nigerians that claim Buhari is boko haram, please imagine if it was Buhari that confessed on NTA that he has boko haram member in his personal government and his National Security Adviser who is also from his home town like NSA Azzazi is from Bayelsa confess on Channels TV that Buhari's party is boko haram would any of you be accusing Jonathan Ebele of being the one sponsoring boko haram after such confessions ? For God sake what happened to the brains of some of you that are graduates. ?

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Who will save mankind from the moon god?

No one

Because it is here to stay
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by justblackberry(m): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2015
IPHONE 6 64GB FOR 157K CALL 07053900644
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by mashnino(m): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2015
latability:

wat do you want him to say...??

shey u said they are his boys?

then he is winning na..

use.lessness

u sit dere and type all the rubbish ur numb skull can think of

he should talk about boko haram?

like dat will make u like him..

where was jonathan when all this was escalating?

call on jonathan and ask him that...
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 12:03am On Mar 23, 2015
elopee3000:
Aboki people killing innocent souls over oil in naija delta ,can a saudi man allow any aboki or yoruba muslim to marry his daughter?not minding they re the same muslim I spit on northern muslim angry
How does this nonsense u wrote relate to this thread?! Ode Oshi! angry

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

No one

Because it is here to stay
Pls, quit that religion. cry
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Pls, quit that religion. cry

Never cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by kraftykc(m): 12:27am On Mar 23, 2015
PipSurgeon:
sad.. but they deserve worst..

So innocent people deserve worse because they are northerners?? Are you a human at all!
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:28am On Mar 23, 2015
Raymondfayowole:
Wat is it wit nairaland nd graphic photos
you were fore-warned
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Ndeewonu: 12:28am On Mar 23, 2015

It’s suggested that the massacre happened some time ago as some of the bodies were severely decomposed, ... The colonel said the atrocity might have occurred two months ago ...

The imam of the town was also found among the dead people. Witnesses say there could still be more bodies, as the smell of decomposition around the town is quite strong.

Can someone with a discerning ability, please, read through these line...

1. The massacre happened sometime ago...

2. Might occurred about two months ago...

3. Bodies were SEVERELY DECOMPOSED

Now, reconcile these with...

4. The imam of the town was also found among the dead people.

How CAN YOU RECOGNISE A BODY THAT IS DECOMPOSED WITHOUT A DNA?

This is surely one of those hypes targetted at:

1. Discrediting the NA, as the story is giving much credit to Chadian and Nigerien military
2. Positioning the concept that even Muslims are killed.

Surely, the enemy has done this! I didn't mention anybody ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate / Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.