Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria (54478 Views)

"No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 2:07am On Mar 23, 2015
That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not
understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven
them. Mark 4:12 ►
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Popemax:
Long talk ...oga plz take some pills b4 going to bed

I doubt you know howit feels to have false rumors spread about you..

You may insult me....but this is a serious matter. It isn't about politics. It is about what is decent and right.

I am not a Buhari supporter....and regretfully I wish he was not running...nor am I a PDP supporter. But I know one thing....if you accuse someone of something...and you have no proof, then it is better you keep quiet.

I would rather be the last Nigerian who stands for the right thing than join a multitude in doing the wrong thing.

Good morning....and God bless.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Doctorkay360: 2:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Who is now doing inec's work for them?Please people there's only one official way to collect your PVC and its at the inec office corresponding to where you registered.Why will you expect your PVC to be at point b when its officially supposed to be at point a.Is there any conceivable reason why your PVC should be delivered elsewhere other than where you registered or is there any justification for inec to send you to point b instead of point a for your PVC.

1 Like

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 4:21am On Mar 23, 2015
latability:
Buhari pls control ur boys... [s] U will never no peace if in a way you have hand in this [/s] . Since this boko haram issue started, you have said nothing about it and u are coming out for president claiming to stop them when u win.. God is watching u...

say no to a boko haram sympathize.
You are a complete foól
So, it's just an assumption and you are still asking him to control his boys.
Smh for an idíot like you.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by henryhemon(m): 4:31am On Mar 23, 2015
juniormusa:
APC handwork!

Its foolishness to play with such things by attributing Apc or pdp to this,its the height of inhumanity and shows the kind of human you re.

1 Like

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 23, 2015
juniormusa:
APC handwork!
why APC? Can u proov it..please sir give evidence
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 23, 2015
PipSurgeon:
sad.. but they deserve worst..

Guy, they are BH victims, not BH themselves. Check d thread title again.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Ahmeduana(m): 6:17am On Mar 23, 2015
fboycaestro:

Goat you suppose don sleep....must you politicize everything?
WHAT DID YOU THINK THAT APC IS DOING WHEN THEY SAY JONATHAN IS THE PERSON BEHIND BOKO HARAM? WHAT DID YOU YOU THINK BUHARI IS DOING WHEN HE SAID THAT AMNESTY SHOULD BE GIVEN TO TERRORIST? WHAT DID YOU THINK THAT BUHARI IS DOING WHEN HE WAS ACCUSING NIGERIA SOLDIERS THAT WERE SENT TO LIBERATE THE NORTHEAST FROM THE GRIP OF TERRORIST AND HE IS ACCUSING THEM OF GENOCIDE? APC AND BUHARI ARE NOT PLAY DEADLY GAME BUT CHILD PLAY, UHNM? ANSWER ME
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by holyokoto(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2015
latability:
Buhari pls control ur boys... U will never no peace if in a way you have hand in this. Since this boko haram issue started, you have said nothing about it and u are coming out for president claiming to stop them when u win.. God is watching u...

You lack capability for social Media
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by ibrosantus(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2015
u sure say dey reach 100 like dis u sure say dey reach 100 like dis
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by bliss4mf: 6:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Samirana360:
Please send dis picture 2 Gen.boko-hari may be it wil touch him 2 talk 2 his boyz...tell him dat NA ar winnin d war...

You are suffering from intellectual kwashiorkor, having a programmed brain. All d allegations cannot be substantiated with reasonable proof. Won't u leave d spot of mediocrity? Give a proof that link GMB to Bokoharam if u are truthful.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by tiwiex(m): 6:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Boko haram members are animals, this was why many people were shocked when Buhari compared them to militants in the NiNigwe ger delta.
Thamks for the evidence. Everyone swems to miss the part where he compares it to how the Niger Delta crisis was resolved. Were militants killed?

1 Like

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2015
ifex370:
Almighty God, may your name be highly exalted,

Take Glory Lord, thank you Jesus
pls tell us ur reason for the sudden praises. I am not saying that it's not good to praise God but owing to the issue or the topic of discussion it's like as if u like what happened and u are giving God praises for that..

1 Like

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by obxddon(m): 7:01am On Mar 23, 2015
klem93:
Up to 100 bodies have been found in a mass grave near the Nigerian town of Damasak, after troops from Chad and Nigeria liberated the locality from Boko Haram militants.

The mass grave of dozens of bodies, some beheaded, was found by Niger and Chad soldiers under a concrete bridge on one of the main roads leading out of Damasak.
Azem Bermandoa Agouna, a colonel of the Chadian army, told the AFT news agency that he had seen “about 100 bodies spread under a bridge just outside the town. There are heads here and bodies there, the mass grave has become like a termite mound.” Reuters says witnesses counted some 70 corpses.

It’s suggested that the massacre happened some time ago as some of the bodies were severely decomposed, while others were partially mummified by the dry desert air. The colonel said the atrocity might have occurred two months ago and added: “This is the work of Boko Haram.”
The imam of the town was also found among the dead people. Witnesses say there could still be more bodies, as the smell of decomposition around the town is quite strong.
The grave was found after Niger and Chad troops recaptured Damasak in an intensive ground and air offensive launched last Saturday.
When Boko Haram gained control over Damasak in November, its militants killed about 50 residents and forced another 3,000 to leave the town, according to the UN’s High Commissioner for Refugees.
This year Chad, Niger and Cameroon have united to destroy Boko Haram, because Nigeria had failed for years to do this independently. The operation was called “Mai Dounama”, after the name of a 13th-century emperor of Borno province in northern Nigeria.
The country has announced major recent gains achieved with the help of its coalition partners. Two of the three worst hit states – Yobe and Adamawa – have been declared “cleared,” and the last one, Borno, is planned to be liberated “within a month.”
Some 36 localities, including major towns such as Bama and Dikwa, have been recaptured, with just three said to be still in rebel hands.
The events are taking place ahead of presidential elections scheduled for March 28 in Nigeria, Africa’s most populated country and biggest economy. Incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan has been slammed for his government’s failure to stop the violence.
Over the last six years, Boko Haram has killed more than 13,000 people in their aim to establish an Islamic caliphate in northeast Nigeria. Their actions initially began as a campaign against Western education.
The group has recently pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group in Syria and Iraq. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/03/new-boko-haram-victims-mass-grave-of.html

I don't believe this story,look at the picture very well,it does not look like something that was found ...looks more like something that has just been made,how come sand no dey the victims body,and inbewteen two or three bodies no sand,dem wash dem no,.....if na book haram do am dem for close the grave,,......me fink that the grave was dug by the army and the bk boos dey killed had to be buried there......Remember its just a tot
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by pweetychyka(f): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Diesel1:
As long as dem be boko boys no wahala, bury dem jeje....

Please read d write up again! Dey ain't d boko boys but victims of d unfortunate humans called boko boys....

R.I.P to dead
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by pweetychyka(f): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2015
bliss4mf:

You are suffering from intellectual kwashiorkor, having a programmed brain. All d allegations cannot be substantiated with reasonable proof. Won't u leave d spot of mediocrity? Give a proof that link GMB to Bokoharam if u are truthful.

All fingers r pointing to GMB as d chief of Bokoharam cos he made a very disastrous statement "I 'll make dis country un-governable if I 'm not elected" in 2011 n since den d Boko boys has been operating more dan dey were before 2011!
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by delishpot: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2015
playcharles:
I feel so sorry and pity for vibrant Nigerian youth on Nairaland, when they create misunderstanding between each other with the Buhari and Jonathan issue, how do you expect a confused president to lead a country, and how can a aspiring presidential candidate lead a country when he is been funded by corrupt politicians. Jonathan is not moving us to the promise land, Buhari will fail whole fully if he tries to, I weep for my country simply because our youth can't take the responsibility of a future leader! Oh Nigeria I cry for thee... We want change and that change is revolution, not the miserable PDP and APC corrupt mongers change or continuity.

I tire o. Buhari is fighting to rule jona is fighting to keep rullibg. We all know politicians will say and do anything to win votes. I wonder why after all these years, our people have not realized that this is a normal game and learn not to trust them.

The real people behind all these unrest are not even Nigerians or Africans.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by BlackMaple: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2015
This is too sad. Are they humans??
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Hero10001: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2015
playcharles:
I feel so sorry and pity for vibrant Nigerian youth on Nairaland, when they create misunderstanding between each other with the Buhari and Jonathan issue, how do you expect a confused president to lead a country, and how can a aspiring presidential candidate lead a country when he is been funded by corrupt politicians. Jonathan is not moving us to the promise land, Buhari will fail whole fully if he tries to, I weep for my country simply because our youth can't take the responsibility of a future leader! Oh Nigeria I cry for thee... We want change and that change is revolution, not the miserable PDP and APC corrupt mongers change or continuity.
May the gods bless you bro.
Those basterrrds; apc and Pdp are bunch of fvckin-s.hit but we aint helping matters though.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Just like ebola, boko haram will be totally eradicated in Nigeria
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by ifex370(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2015
crackhouse:
pls tell us ur reason for the sudden praises. I am not saying that it's not good to praise God but owing to the issue or the topic of discussion it's like as if u like what happened and u are giving God praises for that..

1 Thessalonians 5:18
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2015
playcharles:

I pray there will be change , but not change by making noises that wouldn't change anything but ensure corrupt politicians always manage to secure posts and remain in power. MOST APC GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATES IN THE NORTH ARE THOSE WHO CROSSED FROM PDP. APC WILL JUST BE LIKE PDP SPELLED BACKWARD. MAY GOD DELIVER US FROM PERPETUAL DECEIVERS.

PEOPLE JUST NEED TO VOTE THEIR CONSCIENCE AS WE ARE PREPARING TO CHOOSE BTW TWO RIVALS OF THE SAME MINDSETS, though with seemly different agendas
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by luckyboss(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
With God all things are possible .
very soon this issue of Boko haram will be a history.
have mercy for Nigeria oh God.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by femiola3: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2015
latability:
Buhari pls control ur boys... U will never no peace if in a way you have hand in this. Since this boko haram issue started, you have said nothing about it and u are coming out for president claiming to stop them when u win.. God is watching u...

Where are you displaying your ignorance publicly?
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by eagleeyez: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2015
ifex370:
Almighty God, may your name be highly exalted,

Take Glory Lord, thank you Jesus

Let me understand this you are exalting the almighty, who comes in all his aw and majesty right?v

Na lie no be the same jesus christ when I know and God wen I dey worship that u worship!!!!!!

How dare you than God for the mass murder of over 70!!!!? Is it because they are muslims
Is it the same church that preaches good that u go to or the same bible that I know that u know!!!!?

Don't tell me am not understanding you... This topic is informing us on. The gruesome mass murder of lives and u praise God.

My dear no matter what don't wish people evil.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by isan(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Jesus christ
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by eagleeyez: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2015
grandstar:

I support no candidate but what evidence do you have that he is behind this? Its silly.

Northerners believe GEJ is behind Boko Haram and thats why he let them fester for so long. Thats also silly.

If Buhari was behind Boko Haram, GEJ will have evidence to that effect. He is the C in C.

My friend who used to work for the SSS in the presidency said security reports are submitted daily to the President and all governors and I think local government chairmen.

So whop is behind boko haram? Do u actually believe that muslims will commit mass murder on their own?

Hmmmm yet late azazi admitted that bh is in boko haram he not only lost his job but lost his life.

Please educate us on any other contrary view other than that jonathan is behind it!
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by eagleeyez: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Are you sure you read the entire story?

And they wonder why they were not called after job interviews.

Imagine someone actually praising God for the mass murder of those poor victims.May God bless their souls and grant them eternal rest
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by ifex370(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2015
eagleeyez:

Let me understand this you are exalting the almighty, who comes in all his aw and majesty right?v

Na lie no be the same jesus christ when I know and God wen I dey worship that u worship!!!!!!

How dare you than God for the mass murder of over 70!!!!? Is it because they are muslims
Is it the same church that preaches good that u go to or the same bible that I know that u know!!!!?

Don't tell me am not understanding you... This topic is informing us on. The gruesome mass murder of lives and u praise God.

My dear no matter what don't wish people evil.

I didn't wish anyone evil.... get me by reading 1 Thess 5:18

although its a very bad development, but I still thank God anyway, not because the perished,but because in all he deserves the Glory
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by amalder: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Of all the animals MAN is the one that is cruel, he is the only one that inflict PAINS for PLEASURE of doing it
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by juicymoney(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2015
this is one proof

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by patpaul: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2015
fboycaestro:

Goat you suppose don sleep....must you politicize everything?
This not politics! Any discerning Nigerian knows that Buhari is a supporter and one of the sponsors of Boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.