Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria (54520 Views)

"No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 12:32am On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Never cheesy

You want to continue being a slave? Even Muhammad was not sure he'll make heaven.
By Allah , though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me ,"
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by juniormusa(m): 12:32am On Mar 23, 2015
fboycaestro:

Goat you suppose don sleep....must you politicize everything?
idiot na ur papa be goat
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2015
[size=13pt]Chadian troops are Boko Haram.

These poor innocent civilians were killed by Chadian troops.

After all when did "Boko Haram" start bothering to bury people?

Read my signature for an insight to what is going on[/size]
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by juniormusa(m): 12:35am On Mar 23, 2015
fboycaestro:

Goat you suppose don sleep....must you politicize everything?
Na thunder go fire you..Animal!!
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You want to continue being a slave? Even Muhammad was not sure he'll make heaven.
By Allah , though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me ,"

It is your headache not mine

What makes you think that I care about what he said
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by lastpage: 12:36am On Mar 23, 2015
latability:
Buhari pls control ur boys... U will never no peace if in a way you have hand in this. Since this boko haram issue started, you have said nothing about it and u are coming out for president claiming to stop them when u win.. God is watching u...

say no to a boko haram sympathize.

There is a reason they call the president Commander-in-Chief of ALL the Armed Forces!

He has the ability to use all the arms of our armed forces to quell any insurgency, from any quarters.

*When Ojukwu started his own insurgency back then, Gowon did the needful

*When Maitasine started theirs back then..... Bubari quenched it instantly

*When Odi people decided to murder federal troops, irrespective of the right/wrong of their grievances, OBJ wasted no time leveling the place!

But when Boko haram started killing Nigerians in their thousands, in numbers we never heard of before, one clueless wimp who likes wearing military Uniforms but has no balls under his leg, DELIBERATELY DECIDED TO ALLOW THE INSURGENCY TO FESTER SO THAT HE CAN USE IT FOR POLITICAL ADVANTAGE!

For a C-in-C to do that to his own citizens, is a Treasonable Act!
[size=18pt]
[b] A President that "aids and abets" terrorism, for political advantage
needs to be tried at the International criminal Court for crimes against Humanity![/size]

Jonathan will have his day at the hague, in no distant future but first, we must vote him out next Saturday

Lastpage!

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is your headache not mine

What makes you think that I care about what he said
How, you don't care about what he said! What exactly do you mean?
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
How, you don't care about what he said! What exactly do you mean?

You wanted me to but I do not care

Why do you care so much
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by mustymatic(m): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2015
nairawallcom:
NA WA....ALL THESE WOULD SOON BE OVER...

BEFORE I FORGET...HAVE YOU COLLECTED YOUR PVC?

Before you go to your local polling unit or Secretariat to get your Permanent Voters Card

NOTE: PLS DON'T CLICK ON THE IMAGES , CLICK ON THE LINK IN BLUE

1. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR TEMPORARY VOTERS CARD

2. KNOW YOUR STATUS

CREDITS : http://www.nairawall.com/fct/abuja-municipal/news/politics/585

OR THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE

You can check your voter status by entering your details in the form on this page.

You can also check your voter status by sending an SMS with your State, Last name, Voter Identification Number (VIN) to 081-7164-6879

Format: State, Last name, VIN
Example: Ekhator, Samuel, 56890

You should receive a response within 15 minutes.

Please note that:
- Text messages are charged at the local network rates.

This will give you information on the right steps to take to ensure you are included in the 2015 electoral process.

2b. TO CHECK WHERE YOU REGISTERED: CLICK http://govote.ng/pickup/

3. Check the location of your Local Government Secretariat where you can pick up your Permanent Voters Card,

CREDIT http://www.nairawall.com/fct/abuja-municipal/news/politics/585

Note: Simply click on the state and it will drop down all

HAVING ANY DIFFICULTIES? KINDLY ASK QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION
bbm: 7E15971C
Follow @nairawall on twitter

SCAM....is it from INEC? na waaa ooo, we are wise nw oo... no be before?
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 12:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]
Booohari!!!!!!
[/size]

I support no candidate but what evidence do you have that he is behind this? Its silly.

Northerners believe GEJ is behind Boko Haram and thats why he let them fester for so long. Thats also silly.

If Buhari was behind Boko Haram, GEJ will have evidence to that effect. He is the C in C.

My friend who used to work for the SSS in the presidency said security reports are submitted daily to the President and all governors and I think local government chairmen.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Gamesmart: 12:49am On Mar 23, 2015
latability:
Buhari pls control ur boys... U will never no peace if in a way you have hand in this. Since this boko haram issue started, you have said nothing about it and u are coming out for president claiming to stop them when u win.. God is watching u...

What a stupid statement.

The same Boko Haram that wanted to bomb him when the slow-brain in Aso Rock did nothing for 6 years apart from flying money in suitcases on private jets to South Africa?

1 Like

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by lastpage: 12:49am On Mar 23, 2015
kbevans06:
I suspect dis link,someting fishy is goin on.why shud i send my vin number? PDP tactics i guess

Like most APC guys, You get sense no be small!

Discretion is the better part of Valour!

If INEC wants people t use this service (since it is supposed to be connecting to INEC Servers to "return' all the queries...), INEC would have advertised such servicies!

Like Bank-Card scammers, l guess these PDP Hackers are trying to use this to CLONE people's PVC's, for some nefarious action down the line!

If you think JONATHAN/PDP have given up on RIGGING because of INEC Card readers, you will be surprised at the end of the day.

Buyer's Beware!!

Lastpage!
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

You wanted me to but I do not care

Why do you care so much

I really do care about you. To prove that the old testament also used the term Sons of God, Job, whom Muhammad recognized said, When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? Job 38 :7
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2015
playcharles:
I feel so sorry and pity for vibrant Nigerian youth on Nairaland, when they create misunderstanding between each other with the Buhari and Jonathan issue, how do you expect a confused president to lead a country, and how can a aspiring presidential candidate lead a country when he is been funded by corrupt politicians. Jonathan is not moving us to the promise land, Buhari will fail whole fully if he tries to, I weep for my country simply because our youth can't take the responsibility of a future leader! Oh Nigeria I cry for thee... We want change and that change is revolution, not the miserable PDP and APC corrupt mongers change or continuity.

Pray for God's kingdom to come. Thats the only real change .. Psalms 146:3-4, Daniel 2:44, Matthew 6:10, 2 Peter 3:13)

Our deliverance is drawing near!!! www.jw.org
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I really do care about you. To prove that the old testament also used the term Sons of God, Job, whom Muhammad recognized said, When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? Job 38 :7

Bwahahaha cheesy

Live and let live

Stop basking in your self-righteousness

You are on a long thing if you actually thought you could change my mind
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 1:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Bwahahaha cheesy

Live and let live

Stop basking in your self-righteousness

You are on a long thing if you actually thought you could change my mind
Christianity is not about self-righteousness, its about having faith that Jesus died for our sins and we are saved by His grace. E.g. 1000 robbers are to be executed and a man comes out to die for them, isn't it right to say he died their sins and died a thousand deaths? What if 100 refuse to accept he was being killed for their sake? Aren't they to be lined up and executed accordingly?
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Some people comment before reading.
The picture isn't dead bodies of BH members. But that of innocent Nigerians killed by BH..

BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via sms or Whatsapp - 07062027524.

Kind Regards.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackchampion:
Now dis is a good news
Are you sure you read the entire story?
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by petermichaels(m): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Diz Guyz really killed!! May they,their supporters,their originators and sympathizers neva find rest in lyf.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Christianity is not about self-righteousness, its about having faith that Jesus died for our sins and we are saved by His grace. E.g. 1000 robbers are to be executed and a man comes out to die for them, isn't it right to say he died their sins and died a thousand deaths? What if 100 refuse to accept he was being killed for their sake? Aren't they to be lined up and executed accordingly?

Do you know many religions that are out there? Whether or not yours the right one is matter of personal conviction

You should learn to let other people be

Do you know that his life or death means nothing to God? God could have wished many things but it was his decision to let his death be therefore it wasn't important after all. It meant nothing to him at all so why should it mean something to me.

I stopped engaging in Christianity vs Islam a long time ago. There is nothing you can tell me to change my mind and even if I were to change my mind, definitely not Christianity. wink
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by timota(m): 1:20am On Mar 23, 2015
latability:

but if buhari's hand is not there God will visit u with an incurable disease this year if u agree just type amen
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Adnroid: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Use some sense..... this is a new grave of dead being buried by military
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 1:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Do you know many religions that are out there? Whether or not yours the right one is matter of personal conviction

You should learn to let other people be

Do you know that his life or death means nothing to God? God could have wished many things but it was his decision to let his death be therefore it wasn't important after all. It meant nothing to him at all so why should it mean something to me.

I stopped engaging in Christianity vs Islam a long time ago. There is nothing you can tell me to change my mind and even if I were to change my mind, definitely not Christianity. wink
Even at the expense of fire with eternal effects? Come off it, the stakes are high! Don't you want to be called a Son of God? Don't you wish for a God willing to come to earth to live with us eternally? I've gone through periods of shaky faith as I browsed through the Internet to learn about other faiths(atheism included) , it didn't kill me, it made me stronger. Let me help you, I'm a man, its my responsibility to help. smiley
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Even at the expense of fire with eternal effects? Come off it, the stakes are high! Don't you want to be called a Son of God? Don't you wish for a God willing to come to earth to live with us eternally? I've gone through periods of shaky faith as I browsed through the Internet to learn about other faiths(atheism included) , it didn't kill me, it made me stronger. Let me help you, I'm a man, its my responsibility to help. smiley

I don't mind hell fire o

Is that it?

He created me and he can bloo.dy well do whatever he wants with me

But I am not going to end up on hell tongue

I am a good servant
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 1:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

I don't mind hell fire o

Is that it?

He created me and he can bloo.dy well do whatever he wants with me

But I am not going to end up on hell tongue

I am a good servant
Why then are you afraid of domineering husbands that see their wives as slaves? angry
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Animals!
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Why then are you afraid of domineering husbands that see their wives as slaves? angry

A wife is not her husband's property

She could kill him if she wanted to tongue - that is the ultimate

So he is as weak as she is

But can you kill God?

He can do and undo, create and destroy. Show me that human that his as powerful as he is

You might have been told that God created in his image and he died for your sins doesnt mean you can compare him yourself.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 1:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

A wife is not her husband's property

She could kill him if she wanted to tongue - that is the ultimate

So he is as weak as she is

But can you kill God?

He can do and undo, create and destroy. Show me that human that his as powerful as he is

You might have been told that God created in his image and he died for your sins doesnt mean you can compare him yourself.
Yes God is powerful, but people have assumed duty to saying what actually God's character should be, instead of what it is. The Holy Bible says: Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Yes God is powerful, but people have assumed duty to saying what actually God's character should be, instead of what it is. The Holy Bible says: Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8

Can we end this please
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 1:57am On Mar 23, 2015
@@@@

it only an animal in the zoological Rep of Nigeria will say im proud of the kuntry

the boko boko have join ISIS; hmm u dnt know

anyway Biafra is coming

we leave it at that
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 1:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Can we end this please
I haven't said anything bad, but if you wish, so be it. But remember that, He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will suffer harm. Proverbs 13:20
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I haven't said anything bad, but if you wish, so be it. But remember that, He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will suffer harm. Proverbs 13:20

I am probably wiser than someone who came up with that ....

I know

I just wouldn't want to get into this ish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) / Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.