Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) (7772 Views)

First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! / Bald Head , What Are The Natural Remedy: / Get Rid Of Age Spots,black Spots The Natural Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by pearldrops(f): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2005
The thought of seeing your man with another girl just becos u've grown too fat is just so unimaginable,cos to me l think there's nothing that can not be solved or checked.So ladies lets find our selves some cure to this delima
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by layi(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2005
If you're an endomorph  (fat by nature)..it'll be a bit difficult but If u found yourself adding weight, u can cut it back.

The secret is in eating less calories than your body needs so it would be forced to use the fatty deposits as fuel.
U don't have to starve yourself though because your body need vital nutrients to function properly. Eat but Exercise/workout baby. Sweat it out in d gym. The success of workouts is in your consistency. Dont break the chain. Decide u want to run 2Miles daily for a month. Stick to it and u'll see d diff. MY sis was fat and she's now trim. It works

Good News" U could also get the sexy butt,hips and tighs u so desire doing some gluteal exercises.
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by WesleyanA(f): 4:24am On Oct 11, 2005
layi:

Decide u want to run 2Miles daily for a month.

LAYI!!!!!!1 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by hotangel2(f): 6:18am On Oct 11, 2005
Hmm exercise and eat food low in calories and fat. That's the solution.
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by uchetobi(f): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2005
sit ups. you loose weight and your stomach looses weight too cool
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by pearldrops(f): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2005
late night eating cos the body can not digest the food instead it store's up as fat in the body
and less sleep well at least not immediately after a meal,no junkies
      then u know u're on your way to a romantic lovely shape
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by snazzydawn(f): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2005
Going on a 40 day dry fast,try it!!!!you will not regret it. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by WesleyanA(f): 12:41am On Nov 29, 2005
snazzydawn:

Going on a 40 day dry fast,try it!!!!you will not regret it. grin grin grin grin grin

you will make a horrible councellor smiley don't go in that area.
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by chillin(f): 1:52am On Nov 29, 2005
snazzydawn:

heyy snazzydawn ooooo ohh my!! lol lipsrsealed
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by snazzydawn(f): 2:08am On Nov 29, 2005
You really should try it out.I tell you,it works like magic.....ask those who tried it.Not me ooo!!!
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by sweetnini(f): 2:10am On Nov 29, 2005
snazzydawn:

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by chillin(f): 2:19am On Nov 29, 2005
snazzydawn:

You really should try it out.I tell you,it works like magic.ask those who tried it.Not me ooo!!!
hahahahah heyy snayyzzz ask thoz who tried it?? haa thoze ppl dey 6ft under lol... so howz she gonn ask them lol lol but thoze who tried it 4 d good cause n' not for slimmin down thoze ppl are strong as a rock.. but as in doin it 2 get slimmer.. heyy my sister i no knoww ooo lol
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by layi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2005
pearldrops:

late night eating because the body can not digest the food instead it store's up as fat in the body

Are you trying to gain weight..or loose it?
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by Outkast(f): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2005
I don't want to be a devil or anything but what's wrong with your man loving you for who you are and what you are. Him leaving you for a slimmer woman proves him SHALLOW.Am I right or am I right
I mean, I'm all for staying trim,healthy and all that good stuff. But should someone be the reason you decide to loose weight?
What happened to you?
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by otokx(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2005
@snazzydawn; when you have tried it please let us know anyhow even through some spiritual means.
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by chillin(f): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2005
otokx:

@snazzydawn; when you have tried it please let us know anyhow even through some spiritual means.
ohhhhh otokx u wan start??
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by tiwa(f): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2005
It is good to loose it. Girls loooooose it aha ahah ahah...lol.... It is good to be a looser in this part. 'Coz u will be relieved. try it outkast. Forget the fact that u are not doing it 'cos of a man. It is necessary to keep fit and nice.....shappy stature u know.
I agree with u pearldrops and Layi.
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by tiwa(f): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2005
It is good to loose it (weight). Girls loooooose it aha ahah ahah...lol.... It is good to be a looser in this case. 'Coz u will be relieved. try it outkast. Forget the fact that u are not doing it 'cos of a man. It is necessary to keep fit and nice.....shappy stature u know.
I agree with u pearldrops and Layi.
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by Outkast(f): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2005
@tiwa.What do you mean try it?
I think you misunderstood my point, I never said anything about not loosing weight, rather I said do it for you and nobody else.
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by 2die4: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2005
well said...if you are going to lose weight, do it for yourself...Drink lots of water, cut down on the quantity of food you eat, cut out chocolates, sweets, cakes...make sure you do some light exercise (it is not a matter of how much but how well) you do not have to spend 7 days a week at the gym to lose weight...walking, sit ups, skipping and such...but most importantly you have to have self discipline....
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by Geez(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2005
Simple, simple solution: stop eating eba, pounded yam, rice, amala, bush meat at the quantity not greater than what a 2 years old kid would eat and the result of weight loss will be fantastic.
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by 2die4: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2005
spot on!! and don't forget to include vegetables and fruits....
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by chillin(f): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2005
seriousssss!! n' now we'v gatt sum nutritionists in d land! y'all keep it up! heyy geez! that waz good ..STOP ovafeedin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by hotangel2(f): 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2005
Stop eating french fries and burger.
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by pearldrops(f): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2005
avoid junkies
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by eveseh(f): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2006
pearldrops:

avoid junkies

that's right grin grin undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by pearldrops(f): 2:54pm On May 01, 2006
this thread still xsist??
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by omogenaija(f): 12:39am On Jun 28, 2006
wat if u only want to lose belly fat, and fat on ur arms but u wanna keep everything else ??
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by WesleyanA(f): 4:49am On Jun 28, 2006
omogenaija:

what if u only want to lose belly fat, and fat on your arms but u want to keep everything else ??

do sit-ups and pull ups or arm flexes.
eat small servings of fatty foods and eat them less often.
give up soda.
get a water bottle and take it w/ you whereever, whenever.
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by omogenaija(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2006
thanks i will try wink wink
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by Idekeson(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2006
Food, Food, Food make you fat. Cut your portion and lose the fat. Exercise will do magic for you, but let's face it most of us are just too lazy for that. If you don't believe food is key, check out our rural population. Why do you think obesity is not an issue? If you can't trade in the food, then say goodbye to the sexy tight bod.
Re: Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) by Rhea(f): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2006
Idekeson:

Food, Food, Food make you fat. Cut your portion and lose the fat. Exercise will do magic for you, but let's face it most of us are just too lazy for that. If you don't believe food is key, check out our rural population. Why do you think obesity is not an issue? If you can't trade in the food, then say goodbye to the sexy tight bod.

@Idekeson

This is completely true. Excess food (especially meatty stuff) without exercise is the main cause of obesity. I have tried without success in the last 6yrs to gain some weight without success. I have not added more that 1kg in the past 2yrs. I have 3 meals daily, and I have no limit for meat (red, brown, etc etc). I eat chicken almost everyday (flu or no flu). My cholesterol level is even below average.

What's the secret? an active lifestyle. Do things yourself as much as you can. Walk whenever you can. Forget that okada once in a while. Do your own washing, cleaning, laundry etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aju Mbaise For Weight Loss / Rain Soul Health / Bird Flu: Bauchi Kills About 27,000 Birds To Curtail Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.