Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Rain Soul Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rain Soul Health (7774 Views)

Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease Ranging From Cancer To Pimples / Get Rid Of Cancer Naturally With Rain Soul / Rain Soul Health Benefits And Its Cures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rain Soul Health by RainSoul: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Are you or your loved ones sick and tired of that chronic disease that is draining your life, energy and resources?
Are your medications now just for maintenance and not improving your condition?
Then, you need Rain Soul.

What is that?

Rain Soul is a health Supplement made from seeds. It is made by Rain International, Salt Lake City, Utah. First produced in 2011 and introduced into Nigeria in February 2016. It just got Nafdac approval two months ago.

The ingredients that make up RAIN SOUL are:

1. Black Raspberry Seed

2. Black Cumin Seed

3. Chardonnay Grape Seed

4. D-Ribose.

Why should I try it?

In a nutshell Soul fights the 6 main types of damage done to the body via the onslaught of toxins, which are, Low oxygen, High acidity, Inflammation, Suppressed immune, Oxidative damage and nutritional deficiencies. This is why we see testimonies for such a massive range of things, because it is dealing with root causes. It also lowers blood sugars which is more important than most people realise. It helps fight Candida, it is very powerful reducing pain, it feeds the brain and is anti aging. As you understand more you will begin to understand why we are so passionate about seed nutrition.
Let's passionately help those we love with RAIN SOUL.

Need to know more? Go to www.rainintl.com/soul
Re: Rain Soul Health by RainSoul: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Need to hear from those it has helped? Go to the testimonials link and see amazing stories from around the world.

For me, I have seen diabetics, hypertensive and arthritic people experience a new lease of life with Soul.

Want to buy?
You can use my Uplink ID 283238 on the rain webpage or go to
www.myrainlife.com/Uchenna
Re: Rain Soul Health by RainSoul: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Rain Soul testimonials

Re: Rain Soul Health by RainSoul: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
More

Re: Rain Soul Health by RainSoul: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
You can also partner with Rain International to distribute Soul and make some money. You can start with as low as N32.340. There's a huge market in Nigeria because many people are sick and need this help. Seize the opportunity and make wealth. It's new in Nigeria. Less than a year and already making millionaires.

Uplink ID is 283238.
Re: Rain Soul Health by RainSoul: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
It doesn't matter where you are, Rain Soul can be shipped to you from the US once you order online.
In the US, a box of 30 sachets of soul goes for $65.00.
In the UK, it goes for less than £80.
Just log onto the Rain Soul website, fill the order form and make your purchase.

Remember to use 283238 as your uplink User ID whether you want to just use or distribute.

It costs N24.999 if you just want to use. Click on the preferred customer option to buy. It gets delivered to your address.
Re: Rain Soul Health by RainSoul: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
The best news?
Rain has a 30 days money back guarantee for dissatisfied customers if you buy online.

They are that confident of their product.
Re: Rain Soul Health by RainSoul: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
More on Rain Soul.

Re: Rain Soul Health by RainSoul: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Try it today.
Order online on www.rainintl.com/soul. Use 283238 for uplink ID. Choose preferred customer option and you will pay less for a box of 30 sachets.

Want to do business? Then choose partner /distributor option and you will earn points / passive income when your referees buy.

Uplink ID is 283238.
Re: Rain Soul Health by SoftWorking(f): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Helloooooooooo....pls do u have available? I need to buy.
Re: Rain Soul Health by Church12: 11:40am On May 23, 2017
SoftWorking:
Helloooooooooo....pls do u have available? I need to buy.
I av is now available in Nigeria contact m us whatapp / telegram / call 08034899997
Re: Rain Soul Health by Solution001: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Contact me to get rein soul in Nigeria
Re: Rain Soul Health by Solution001: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rein soul is available in Nigeria.
Contact me on whatsapp / call/ telegram 08034899997
Rein soul works for many diseases
Re: Rain Soul Health by SoftWorking(f): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Solution001:
Rein soul is available in Nigeria.
Contact me on whatsapp / call/ telegram 08034899997
Rein soul works for many diseases
You cant be serious..got your number and I messaged you on whatsapp you actually read the message and u didnt deem it fit to reply. #WEHDONESIR
Re: Rain Soul Health by Solution001: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
someone called be about rein soul now, it is as if the person is not calling from Nigeria. Pls let the person chat me up on whatsapp 08034899997

thanks
Re: Rain Soul Health by slowice(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
How much is it sold and how can I get it in Port Harcourt
Re: Rain Soul Health by RainExec: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
slowice:
How much is it sold and how can I get it in Port Harcourt

Get in touch and i will connect you on how to get it in PH.... 08020565727
Re: Rain Soul Health by BuyACar(f): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
I know you have a lot of unanswered questions about RAIN SOUL.

Important Questions Such as:

What illness can RAIN SOUL treat?

How can I talk RAIN SOUL?

Where can I get Professional advice on RAIN SOUL?

Where can I get an original RAIN SOUL?

Follow this link Rain Soul – Price, Ingredients, Benefits & Curative Ability to get Professional experts discuss about Rain Soul.

Source:
http://dailyaide.com/rain-soul-price-ingredients-benefits-curative-ability/

(1) (Reply)

Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat / Bird Flu: Bauchi Kills About 27,000 Birds To Curtail Spread / What Is The Effect Of An Unstable Menstrual Cycle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.