Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Jesus Can Change That Ugly Situatioon, And Put A Smile On Your Face Tday. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Can Change That Ugly Situatioon, And Put A Smile On Your Face Tday. (514 Views)

Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Only Jesus Can Save (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Can Change That Ugly Situatioon, And Put A Smile On Your Face Tday. by mabeni(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2015
what must you do? = be Born Again.

What You Must Know,
Confess your sins and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savious
Re: Jesus Can Change That Ugly Situatioon, And Put A Smile On Your Face Tday. by mabeni(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2015
mabeni:
what must you do? = be Born Again.

What You Must Know,
Confess your sins and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savious
(B) [Prayer You Must Offer[/b]
Dear heavenly Father, i come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I believe your word and accept it. I renounce my life of sin. I confess all my unrighteous ways and reject them now . I accept the salvation you have provided for me through the death, resurrection and ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ. I surrender my entire being to you right now. I äccept you as my Lord and Saviour. I am now ur servant. I thank you for saving me, and i will serv you for the rest of my life in Jesus name, i pray, Amen!
Re: Jesus Can Change That Ugly Situatioon, And Put A Smile On Your Face Tday. by mabeni(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Responsibilities You Must Accept

*Pray daily to God in d name of Jesus Christ.
*Read and Study Bibeli daily.
*Fellowship Regularly

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Never Experienced The Presence Of God Before, Listen To This / Things To Consider Befor You Enter Into Marriage / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.