Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP (33274 Views)

Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles / You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Results For Elections (summary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by tolexy007(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
chamboy:
PDP dey mad aswear, Y CANT DEY USE THIS MONEY TO DO THE RIGHT THING. AT TIMES THEY MAKE U FEEL DEY ARE THE OPPOSITION. THIS IS JUST THE GENESIS OF HOW PDP WASTED PUBLIC FUNDS ON THEIR SILLY RE-ELECTION ..

#IHAVEDECIDED ANYWAY

SAI GMB
y cant APC used dat money to pay d salaries of osun civil servant
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by minwafor: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
As a scholar, you have to look at the source of information to assert its authenticity. The source looks spurious and the amount spent is even way too little to be true. However, this report was done to favor the Apc.
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by juniormusa(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's coming from a brainless mofo
Na ur papa be brainless mofo
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by Blitz888(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Does this include Gov Ayo Fayose's infantile advertorial? I doubt it does... If it does then the report is skewed and grossly incorrect!
The Nation is Pro APC.
Daily Sun is Pro PDP.
This sure is balanced except that their spending power ain't equal.
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by Zico5(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
RedBenson:

Stop deceiving yourself bro and along the line pollute the mind of others. Even if you rate GEJ a failure or underperformed, GMB is a no better person. #Fact.
To be sincere, u know u re the one deceiving urself. I'm not the one rating GEJ as underperformed, the statistics on ground speak better. If this is all OBJ could show as achievements in his first tenure. Who will vote him in for second term. Stop running away from reality.
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by UncleJudax(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
omaiyale:
APC have been more prudent
Obviously because they are not the ruling party.
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by 2geda: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
what about adverts on premium, sahara and other Tinubu controlled media houses?
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by Kagawa: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
pure2012soul:
The writer forgot to tell us how much he was paid for this useless propaganda write up. Anyone that believes this crap really needs mental help. The goal is to portray APC as a party that is prudent and popular. Go to APC controlled states and see drama. Na today! angry

You can simply goto the websites who did that research and request a break down, they will gladly send it to you.... o, but no you wont ask for it, you will just stay here and bask in your ignorance.
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by Adyrin(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t are you reading?
AIZubair:
What is this one saying??
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by Kagawa: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
As a scholar, did you look at the source? Did you open their website? Did you ask for the fulll report in excel? or you will just stay here and open your dirty mouth.

minwafor:
As a scholar, you have to look at the source of information to assert its authenticity. The source looks spurious and the amount spent is even way too little to be true. However, this report was done to favor the Apc.
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by Cvesta(m): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Zico5:
Anyone that fails to understand the game of politics is on his own. Politics is like investment and that is why it is do or die but we can make it less lucrative in order to attract genuine minds that re ready to serve. I am only moved by personality not by any propaganda being spread on daily basis. I weigh the performance over the last six years and I compare it with resources on ground. Then I realized that GEJ has done nothing. That is why I'm ready to support any dependable person on ground. I looked among the candidates and the only person that the cap fit is GMB. I know that the election will be tough but let's see where the pendulum swings.
You Have Got A Great Thinking Faculty.Education And Political Consciousness Are Two Different Things
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Zico5:

To be sincere, u know u re the one deceiving urself. I'm not the one rating GEJ as underperformed, the statistics on ground speak better. If this is all OBJ could show as achievements in his first tenure. Who will vote him in for second term. Stop running away from reality.

And in your very little mind, GMB as an individual looks like he would do better? Come on dude, GEJ 5% performance will be better than the so called "changer" of 70% performance.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by Zico5(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
RedBenson:

And in your very little mind, GMB as an individual looks like he would do better? Come on dude, GEJ 5% performance will be better than the so called "changer" of 70% performance.
I'm not ur match in all area. I thought I'm discussing wt a sound mind. Hold unto ur view, election is around the corner.
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Zico5:

I'm not ur match in all area. I thought I'm discussing wt a sound mind. Hold unto ur view, election is around the corner.

Whatever your opinion is, fully entitiled to it. But the undoubted is that GEJ is far better the so called GMB. Stick to the fact!
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by hush15: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sanchez01:
Below is a summary of newspaper the ads between the APC and the PDP

Source: Ynaija

Lie from pit of hell. APC has spent far more, in spending, making noise and sponsoring propagandas. Don't forget, they are the opposition and the spend more to gather votes...
That stats up there is false...
Another propaganda...
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by hush15: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
UncleJudax:

Gosh, that you can believe a lie!

APC, with all their noise with

Premiumtimes
Sahara Reporters
The Nation
Punch
Sun

And the rest...

So they want to say they have spent only 40m, haba! Have the fear of God.

This is why I can never support or vote for APC. Endless lies....
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by Sanchez01: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
nokingasgod:

The figures are grossly inaccurate, far far below the actual. I know one individual who handled higher budget for same exercise for one of the parties during the period in review. One individual talk-less of several other ad agencies, hot shops, pseudo ad men etc that partook in the jamboree.

Wonder what kind of research organisation would publish such!
I believe you're missing the point here, the published breakdown, according to my interpretation, are PRINTS alone. Print media, mind you. AIT, NTA, et al are electronic media.
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by hush15: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
UncleJudax:

Gosh, that you can believe a lie!

APC, with all their noise with

Premiumtimes
Sahara Reporters
The Nation
Punch
Sun

And the rest...

So they want to say they have spent only 40m, haba! Have the fear of God.

This is why I can never support or vote for APC. Endless lies....
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by mycar: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
If we should go by that, then our support should go to those other parties that could not sponsor even door to door campaign let alone radio advert not to talk of newspaper.

Hypocrisy of APC in action.
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by tjay4real(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
May the lord choose for Nigeria the best of all. Prophecy or no prophecy, God knows everything.
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by tjay4real(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Chai, this is too much, 3:1. hmmmmm
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by adaweezy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hemanwel:
Interesting.

BTW :

Please,who has got Governor Jimi Agbaje
contact details on here?I personally wanna
congratulate him on his election victory.
You better wake up
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by mario147(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Sanchez01 post=31912659]Below is a summary of newspaper the ads between the APC and the PDP

Source: Ynaija[/]

Yea,PDP is wasting our money but cant you all seeing the selfishness in Tinubu? APC were spending less money on the other newspapers but when its gets to THE NATION which is own by TINUBU cant u see how much they spent? The money is still going back to his pocket.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by otumalagicruz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pdp is wrthless jonathan is a bastard
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by Joshuamilarge(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
kennygee:
Where did these moneys come from?

None of these parties can fight corruption.

It is evident.
u talk true jare.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
perfectcrush:
See s dis useless polithiefcians dey waste our moni, wen dere are a lot of peeps out there lookin 4 empowerment, give some folks just 200k and dey will invest and begin to make good life outta dere, and dis eDiots are dere wastin our moni, if no be 4 one reason, I 4 burn my pvc...APC and PDP are rogues, how I wish all majority of Nigerians will just change their mind and vote 4 anoda candidate outside GMB and GEJ, I 4 like am die
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by pure2012soul(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Kagawa:

You can simply goto the websites who did that research and request a break down, they will gladly send it to you.... o, but no you wont ask for it, you will just stay here and bask in your ignorance.

Ignorance I sincerely pity those of you that believe in Internet generated drivel. There's an FOI Act. Get off your lazy ass and conduct your own research
Re: 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP by minwafor: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Kagawa:
As a scholar, did you look at the source? Did you open their website? Did you ask for the fulll report in excel? or you will just stay here and open your dirty mouth.

my brother, you're too naive for my liking if you believed that report. Just pick up a newspaper or you can even google the advert rates of newspapers in Nigeria to understand what am talking about. As for dirty mouth, I am too civilised to trade words with a total stranger. Perhaps, what u did here is just CYBERBULLYING. Peace bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity / I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.