Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! (1500 Views)

The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming / Edo People Insult An APC Agent/campaigner Calling For Support On Facebook / Jonathan, Like Gbagbo, Will Be Disgraced Out Of Power – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by nollywoodbabe: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Regardless of whether you like him or not, support him or now, it is not only improper for people to be insulting him like this but also very sad. Dr Goodluck Jonathan is still the President of Nigeria so even if you don’t respect him as a person please respect the Presidency. On a popular Nigerian Forum somebody posted an Article of the Presidential debate culled from Vanguard News Paper and below is the Insults that follows
http://nollywoodbabes.com/why-do-people-insult-president-jonathan-like-this-it-is-very-bad/

Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Olaolufred(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2015
THIS VIDEO ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION PERFECTLY.

THE MAIN CHARACTER LOOKING FOR THE JOB IS eBELLE jONATHAN,

ENJO YOUR WATCH.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by obiZEAL(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2015
That's the second best way to get at him for the agony his ineptitude has subjected us to for the past 4 years.
The first best way? Your PVC

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2015
nollywoodbabe:
Regardless of whether you like him or not, support him or now, it is not only improper for people to be insulting him like this but also very sad. Dr Goodluck Jonathan is still the President of Nigeria so even if you don’t respect him as a person please respect the Presidency. On a popular Nigerian Forum somebody posted an Article of the Presidential debate culled from Vanguard News Paper and below is the Insults that follows
http://nollywoodbabes.com/why-do-people-insult-president-jonathan-like-this-it-is-very-bad/
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Honestly my dear. Every body shouting change here and there, there's nothing new under his regime that hasn't happened before. My feet is aching to see the change Buhari wil effect and 'thats if he wins the election'
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Doncolio(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Reading the answers! When he is the man on the seat and should have the answers in his head...Nigeria! It can only get better.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by bogs4real: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2015
nollywoodbabe:

Am sorry but Bleep u and ur presidency
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
deejay2x67:
Honestly my dear. Every body shouting change here and there, there's nothing new under his regime that hasn't happened before. My feet is aching to see the change Buhari wil effect and 'thats if he wins the election'
Huh? I can't seem to recall 13,000 people being murdered by a ragtag militia and the army powerless in stopping them. Mister man, that's a new one.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
RickRichards:

Huh? I can't seem to recall 13,000 people being murdered by a ragtag militia and the army powerless in stopping them. Mister man, that's a new one.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Mogidi: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Only people with low intellect resort to that level, they either rain abuses or scream sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
And u think buhari wil bring Nigeria 2 stability?
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Lanretoye(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Only people with low intellect resort to that level, they either rain abuses or scream sai Buhari.

With your high intellect, say AMEN if you want God to do to ur life what GEJ is doing to this dear nation.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
That's democracy for you. Talk as you like. Funny thing is that most of the people doing the insulting support a man who didn't tolerate such whoever he ruled the country.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Mogidi: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lanretoye:

With your high intellect, say AMEN if you want God to do to ur life what GEJ is doing to this dear nation.

Only if you agree God will make ur life as useless as that of Buhari. May you not aquire a meaningfull certificate in your life.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by lagdmark(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gej allowed freedom, so enjoy it till 2019. After 2019 when gej leaves office they will know how far

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lanretoye:

Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dhude, all these happenings are new 2 you, cause you're not a northerner . So keep spilling trash...
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Lanretoye(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Only if you agree God will make ur life as useless as that of Buhari. May you not aquire a meaningfull certificate in your life.

I need the grace of God to excel in life and not cert.,if GMB has no cert but he became the HOS,Bill Gates dropped out but he is one of the richest in the world. but someone with a doctorate that doubles as the most ridiculed,clueless and amaurotic..., i think id rather go with the earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Mogidi: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lanretoye:

I need the grace of God to excel in life and not cert.,if GMB has no cert but he became the HOS,Bill Gates dropped out but he is one of the richest in the world. but someone with a doctorate that doubles as the most ridiculed,clueless and amaurotic..., i think id rather go with the earlier.

I wish you all the best in life without certificates, you're going to need serious luck.
I must confess your future looks bleak, please don't take it as an insult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by fresh15: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
I really commend Jonathan for tolerating all these insults.All these people that are insulting the incumbent president are clueless and conscienceless,and are not legitimate people of Nigeria.It is demeaning for a mature individual to rain insults on the president just because he is a member of an opposition party.This is an abuse of the freedom of expression and must be stopped.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Olaolufred(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
deejay2x67:

Please, go out and vote Buhari for the change.
Please do not forget that you still have the responsibility to vote out Buhari in 2019 in case He fails to meet your expectation (not selfish).
But maintaining a status quo in the face of a downhill slide will never produce anything more than a crash and doom.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Olaolufred(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
fresh15:
I really commend Jonathan for tolerating all these insults.All these people that are insulting the incumbent president are clueless and conscienceless,and are not legitimate people of Nigeria.It is demeaning for a mature individual to rain insults on the president just because he is a member of an opposition party.This is an abuse of the freedom of expression and must be stopped.

Thank you for accepting the Truth that PDP is an opposition to the Ruling party-APC.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Olaolufred:

Please, go out and vote Buhari for the change.
Please do not forget that you still have the responsibility to vote out Buhari in 2019 in case He fails to meet your expectation (not selfish).
But maintaining a status quo in the face of a downhill slide will never produce anything more than a crash and doom.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by ayobami6060(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Olaolufred:

Thank you for accepting the Truth that PDP is an opposition to the Ruling party-APC.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
4 years is too short for him to act to my expection. Pres. Gooluck has already laid a foundation. Buhari could contribute his own quota to fighting boko haram menace, as a patriotic citizen but no he didn't. All he did was critise Pres. Goodluck. I can remember buhari comparing the militants and boko haram. Condeming Pres. Goodluck for the death of moh'd yusuf (the then shekau), saying yar'adua did the opposite to militants. I will vote for Pres. Goodluck.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by PedroJP(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lanretoye:

Say Amen God gives u 10 folds of what Buhari has done to this nation just few yrs back, not even in his young tyrant era.
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by PedroJP(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lanretoye:

Infact, for just dupporting Buhari alone, i pray God allows wickedness he has unleashed on innocent pple come ur way. Amen
Re: Why Do People Insult President Jonathan Like This? It Is Very Bad! by Lanretoye(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:

I wish you all the best in life without certificates, you're going to need serious luck.
I must confess your future looks bleak, please don't take it as an insult.

I am very sure u do not possess the qualification i have already, I'm sorry to say but if i am wrong, good luck to the both of us...
But sincerely, if u have a clue as well u will understand that it takes extra effort than mere cert to achieve reasonably in life and most especially under dis current political dispensation.
U may say my future looks bleak from your look at things but at the end of the dark tunnel comes..., i can tell categorically that your aspirations are just a mirage in the event that this kind govt emerges or persists.
As much as i understand that u don't see anything wrong in this govt, i doubt you would see anything wrong about your life if there comes any.please no form of denigration intended as well, good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Saharareporters Projects Okorocha As Winner Of Imo State Governorship / Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) / When Osun State Teachers Decide To Play This Game, Who Is To Blame (picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.