Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Court Bars Soldiers From Polling Stations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Bars Soldiers From Polling Stations (21344 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Bars Soldiers From Polling Stations by abduljabbar4(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The courts can go to hell; Soldiers will be deployed! We must deploy soldiers all over Lagos to cripple tinubu's games.

Defaulters will receive a haze of bullets and dispatched to the afterlife.

A word is enough for the wise.
What is your position in Nigeria?
Re: Court Bars Soldiers From Polling Stations by ologundudu7: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
visalo:

Tape or no tape soldier will be deploy. No court in the land can decide for the president when he ought to use his constitutional power. Apc your antics will not work. Whoever that do any how, will see any how that day. Soldier are not smiling. Don't use your self as ritual for tinubu and his fellow apc criminals. Be warn ahead

My relationship with a couple of friends have grown cold ever since this whole electioneering fever started cuz i wasnt seeing things through their eyes.
I dont know u sir,but from ur write-up,i see u a patriotic Nigerian who could be of a help to me tomorrow...i dont want to loose u.
In 5days,a winner will emerge and it wouldnt add a Euro to my account nor urs(i suppose).So instead taking sides with people whose children dont even campaign for,and are busy partying in Dallas in a private jet,lets beg God to show us "our way".Meanwhile thank u 4ur time sir.*Stretch out my right hand 4a shake*My name is Derrick*Good to meet u.
Re: Court Bars Soldiers From Polling Stations by govaz(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2015
Since the APC e-rats have accused the soldiers and the police of being compromised by the Federal Government to provide security at the polling stations.They can go to court to obtain judgement for BOKO HARAN to provide security at the polling booths since government cannot compromise them. Loud-mouthed idiots.GEJ till 2019.
Re: Court Bars Soldiers From Polling Stations by paul134: 12:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Can someone please help me create an art club for school. My school dosen't have enough money to afford art supplies.@indiegogolife http://igg.me/at/o1FBlXnSPKA 
Re: Court Bars Soldiers From Polling Stations by afosahid: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
ogene007:

I think that the wild beasts who want to let themselves loose are the APC leaders whose stock of trade remains the use of intimidation and threat of violence, especially in the north, to undermine the credibility of the elections. Whatever measures the de facto government chooses to put them in check ought to be commended by every right thinking Nigerian, except their irredeemably deluded followers who unfortunately are an insignificant minority.

CONFIRMED.. YOU ARE A WILD ANIMAL!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICPC Uncovers Multi-billion Naira TSA Scam / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed / APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.