Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Confused!! Should i tell her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused!! Should i tell her? (4294 Views)

Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin's Pregnancy? / CONFUSED! Should I Leave The Room For Them To Make Love? / Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused!! Should i tell her? by Bwon(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
I would love to take my name of this post . Am a banker and am to get married in few months. I have been with my fiancee for nearly 4 years now. She introduced her best friend to me last year after she got back from the uk to run her masters programme. My 1st time meeting the lady Everything was just the natural no strings attached Then over time i started to notice afew behaviours. She was caring than usual at 1st i thought she was looking out for her best friend who is my fiancee then it began to become more and more complex She started calling me at late nite for advises and all. Then a day came she called me to come over for dinner i was suprised but i thought my finacee was going to be there so i went. lO and behold my fiancee wasn't there that was where i knew something was wrong she started telling me how she liked me how my fiancee wasn't good enough for me i was shocked because she was suppose to be her best friend and her best lady. But for some reason she has feelings for me. so i begged her not to call me again but now things are becoming a problem becuase she sends me nudes in the office she calls me text me and all. I almost fell for this awhile ago when i kissed her because for some reason we were in the house but i snapped with Gods help i didn't have s*x But am scared that with things going this way i mite eventually fall into the trap. I want to tell my fiancee but am scared because it has been happening for a few months and have kept it away from her now am in more trouble because i kissed her. But i love her to much i don't want to loose her with our traditional approaching in a few months. I don't know how to go about it? should i tell her? or how can i chase her friend away? pls advise...Nairalanders
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by zyzxx(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
tell ur wife
Coz d end will not be Gud

1 Like

Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by alberto2k(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
This why i advice that you should flex till sun drop before going into marriage
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
your story is just trash, you want to get married yet you are falling for her best friend...why is it difficult for you to tell your girlfriend,because you want to bleep her,when she invited you for a date,you thought your fiance will be there,story! why did you not call her to confirm the date.
guy pls you dont need any advice from anybody here, go & do the right thing, i can see immaturity here

4 Likes

Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Bwon(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Midehi:
your story is just trash, you want to get married yet you are falling for her best friend...why is it difficult for you to tell your girlfriend, because you want to bleep her,when she invited you for a date,you thought your fiance will be there,story! why did you not call her to confirm the date.
guy pls you dont need any advice from anybody here, go & do the right thing, i can see immaturity here
I am scared to tell her because we had a thing *we kissed* and for the dinner i was wrongly informed it was suppose to be a surprise for her i wasn't supposed to call her.. Thanks for your advise either way.
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
alberto2k:
This why i advice that you should flex till sun drop before going into marriage
How sure are you that one you will marry has not be flexed??
Or u will be comfortable if your to be wife has flexed till the sun drop before marrying you?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by menix(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Guy na rabbish u dey talk..
If u not happy wiv d whole thing y not tell ur fiance to end d whole shyte..

U luv ur fiance nd u keeping diz shyte to ursef, broz common sense aint common cous d end wont b appealing...
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by LadyX(f): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
If you don't tell your fiancee now, next thing your *friend* will blackmail you by threatening to tell your fiancee. Then you will give into her. Or she will actually tell her.

About sending you pictures, calls and texts can't you block her?
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by menix(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bwon:
I am scared to tell her because we had a thing *we kissed* and for the dinner i was wrongly informed it was suppose to be a surprise for her i wasn't supposed to call her.. Thanks for your advise either way.

Wait till u ve sex b4 u tell ur fiance...
Papa Lou Lou...
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Bwon(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
menix:
Guy na rabbish u dey talk..
If u not happy wiv d whole thing y not tell ur finance to end d whole shyte..

U luv ur finance nd u keeping diz shyte to ursef, broz common sense aint common cous d end wont b appealing...
scared she mite freak out i dont want to loose her
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by viczing(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
The earlier you tell her the better for your marriage
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by LadyX(f): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bwon:

Are you waiting for your friend to tell your fiancee that you kissed her?
She wants you and she will do everything to get you.

Who knows, maybe she has already started telling your fiance that you are not good enough for her (the same way she's telling you your fiance is not good). Guy, open your eyes! If you are going to marry her, you better build on your trust (both of you should be able to trust each other)
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bwon:
you are scared cos you kissed, ok until you bleep her then your eye go clear
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by menix(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bwon:

Wat will happen wen she hears?
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by alberto2k(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:

How sure are you that one you will marry has not be flexed??
Or u will be comfortable if your to be wife has flexed till the sun drop before marrying you?? undecided
This applies to guys only... a girl who flex till the sun drop is her own and will find it hard to get a man to marry her... cuz aftermath of the sun drop, her beauty n wife material will drop too undecided
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Bwon(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
LadyX:

Are you waiting for your friend to tell your fiancee that you kissed her?
She wants you and she will do everything to get you.

Who knows, maybe she has already started telling your fiance that you are not good enough for her (the same way she's telling you your fiance is not good). Guy, open your eyes! If you are going to marry her, you better build on your trust (both of you should be able to trust each other)

sigh thnx
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bro, no matter what you do, do not tell your fiancee anything.

If you do, you'll lose her. She'll never believe that you haven't slept with her friend.

All you have to do is tell her friend off. Continue telling her off. Avoid her at all costs and do not discuss your fiancee with her.

This is all up to you. Forget these girls here asking you to tell your fiancee. If they were in her shoes, they won't believe you.

Do not tell her. Not because you do not love her, but some things are best left unsaid.

3 Likes

Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by akinsadeez(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
For a lady you are about to get married to, I must say that the level of trust you have in her is very very low.

Let's turn the tables around. If it were to be your own best friend that was pestering your girl, telling her you're not good enough and doing everything possible to fvck her, would you be happy for your girl to keep quiet about it and even go on to kiss your friend?

You should have told her immediately the friend came out plainly with her intentions. Honestly it seems you are enjoying the notion of being chased by the friend and the tantalizing prospect of tasting the forbidden fruit.

If you keep quiet about this, you can't predict the length the friend would go, to end your engagement. A girl who can go after her best friend's man obvioulsy has nothing to lose. If you keep resisting her, she might set you up or go to her friend with lies in which case you will just lose both ways.

1 Like

Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by coolsegun2002: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
There's one characteristic about besties that's great but at same time dangerous...wheather guys or ladies...but its more terrible with ladies...the main reason why u guys are best friends in the first place is probably because u have lots of things in common.u probably like same shoes same bag, same clothes, same designers just name it...if u aint careful besties usually like nd trip for the same kinda guys...there's a very high tendency dat the the guy one meets the other will fall for...people hardly have the fear of God in dem these days...so they end up acting irrationally without thinking about the consequences...as per dis OP..I don't trust u one bit..I'm sure u are gonna do the main thing soon..cos I see no reason why uve not told ur fiance since..now u don kiss, small time u go press bobbii..den the rest is history..

1 Like

Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bwon:
Damn! Can u stop being a pus*sy and act like a man for a second? Tell ur fiancee now before it get out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by henribj(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bwon:
I would love to take my name of this post . Am a banker and am to get married in few months. I have been with my fiancee for nearly 4 years now. She introduced her best friend to me last year after she got back from the uk to run her masters programme. My 1st time meeting the lady Everything was just the natural no strings attached Then over time i started to notice afew behaviours. She was caring than usual at 1st i thought she was looking out for her best friend who is my fiancee then it began to become more and more complex She started calling me at late nite for advises and all. Then a day came she called me to come over for dinner i was suprised but i thought my finacee was going to be there so i went. lO and behold my fiancee wasn't there that was where i knew something was wrong she started telling me how she liked me how my fiancee wasn't good enough for me i was shocked because she was suppose to be her best friend and her best lady. But for some reason she has feelings for me. so i begged her not to call me again but now things are becoming a problem becuase she sends me nudes in the office she calls me text me and all. I almost fell for this awhile ago when i kissed her because for some reason we were in the house but i snapped with Gods help i didn't have s*x But am scared that with things going this way i mite eventually fall into the trap. I want to tell my fiancee but am scared because it has been happening for a few months and have kept it away from her now am in more trouble because i kissed her. But i love her to much i don't want to loose her with our traditional approaching in a few months. I don't know how to go about it? should i tell her? or how can i chase her friend away? pls advise...Nairalanders

dude i assume you are financially comfortable to a degree right
what you should do is get cctv in your apartment
invite the so called best friend of your gf over
sit her down where the cctv will capture both video and audio quality wella
then tell the best friend to your gf that it won't work
make sure you get her to spill everything
after all this is done, kindly see her out of your apartment
invite your gf over to watch the movie
make sure you arrange enuf pop corn and soda, better pop corn o, not those ones wey dey give cough

1 Like

Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Bwon(m): 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
For a lady you are about to get married to, I must say that the level of trust you have in her is very very low.

Let's turn the tables around. If it were to be your own best friend that was pestering your girl, telling her you're not good enough and doing everything possible to fvck her, would you be happy for your girl to keep quiet about it and even go on to kiss your friend?

You should have told her immediately the friend came out plainly with her intentions. Honestly it seems you are enjoying the notion of being chased by the friend and the tantalizing prospect of tasting the forbidden fruit.

If you keep quiet about this, you can't predict the length the friend would go, to end your engagement. A girl who can go after her best friend's man obvioulsy has nothing to lose. If you keep resisting her, she might set you up or go to her friend with lies in which case you will just lose both ways.
Thanks bro but am not enjoying it i feel bad about it but telling her hurts me but i feel telling her and losing her wold even hurt more. Try to understand she would freak she is quite fragille.
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
alberto2k:

This applies to guys only... a girl who flex till the sun drop is her own and will find it hard to get a man to marry her... cuz aftermath of the sun drop, her beauty n wife material will drop too undecided
So guys are allowed to flex but ladies cant huh??
What makes you think such guys wont lose their integrity/dignity??
You think those girls he flirts with will respect him huh??
So,a lady isnt supposed to flirt because her wife material will drop huh,but a guy cant flirts because he has no husby material to lose bah?? undecided
I'm sorry to say but this is dumb
#no offence intended smiley
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Bwon(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
sameer1212:
Damn! Can u stop being a pus*sy and act like a man for a second? Tell ur fiance now before it get out of hand.
Thanks bro but not as easy as it seems .it not the issue of been a pus*y she is my fiancee and i know how fragile she can be.. Am just scared i don't want to loose her she like everything to me .
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:

If you do, you'll lose her. She'll never believe that you haven't slept with her friend.

All you have to do is tell her friend off. Continue telling her off. Avoid her at all costs and do not discuss your fiancee with her.

This is all up to you. Forget these girls here asking you to tell your fiancee. If they were in her shoes, they won't believe you.

Do not tell her. Not because you do not love her, but some things are best left unsaid.

I beg to disagree sir

What if the financee finds out the spiced version??

Trust me she will always doubt him,no matter what

He should tell her cos nothing is hidden under the sun,one day she will definitely find out and the effect may be disastrous
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by henribj(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:

So guys are allowed to flex but ladies cant huh??
What makes you think such guys wont lose his integrity/dignity??
You think those girls he flirts with will respect him huh??
So,a lady isnt supposed to flirt because her wife material will drop huh,but a guy cant flirts because he has no husby material to lose bah?? undecided
I'm sorry to say but this is dumb
#no offence intended smiley

wait o, this one you guys are just throwing the word flirt around
una sabi the meaning of flirt?
cos been a flirt is totally different from sleeping around o
#justincaseunanosabi

1 Like

Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by akinsadeez(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bwon:
Thanks bro but am not enjoying it i feel bad about it but telling her hurts me but i feel telling her and losing her wold even hurt more. Try to understand she would freak she is quite fragille.

Best option, initiate a conversation with d girl and record all her statements and overtures on your phone. That way you can have something to back up ur claims when you tell your babe......but not saying anything to your girl is a very bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bwon:
Thanks bro but not as easy as it seems .it not the issue of been a pus*y she is my fiancee and i know how fragile she can be.. Am just scared i don't want to loose her she like everything to me .
Trust me, you do not want to tell her this _shit right now.

Stay true to her by avoiding her friend. Never ever reply her friend's chats in an equally seductive manner. Make sure you are never caught in a compromising situation.

If you tell her now, you'll lose her.

If you tell her later after you have married her, she'll get angry. But then, the fact will remain that you refused to sleep with her friend despite her advances. The fact will also remain that you chose not to tell her, not because you do not trust her, but because you know how fragile she is and you weren't trying to hurt her because you love her and you are concerned about her emotional well being. . . After a while, she'll understand your actions and you both will move on with your life. . .

Let me itemize what will happen if you tell her now.

- she'll get pissed
- she'll never believe you haven't fvcked her friend
- she'll ignore you and lock you out
- she'll ignore her friend and lock her out
- you will get lonely
- her friend will see her absence as an opportunity to finally get close to you
- you'll fall for her friend because of the attention she now gives you
- you'll fvck her friend
- you'll hate her friend after fvcking her
- her friend will tell her you both fvcked
- she erases any thought of ever coming back to you
- you remain miserable.

Avoid that _bitch with everything you have in you. Block her from every where blockable. . . Only you have this power.

Choose wisely.

Cc kitnah. This replies you, I hope.

2 Likes

Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by LadyX(f): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bwon:
sigh thnx

Welcome.

If she hears it from you, it will be better because you can tell her you didn't have any motive towards the friend.
However, if she hears it from the friend she will not trust you again. No matter what you say she will ask why didn't tell her.

Block the friend so that she doesn't send you photos, texts or calls...if she calls you with another number, if you hear her voice disonnect.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
henribj:

wait o, this one you guys are just throwing the word flirt around
una sabi the meaning of flirt?
cos been a flirt is totally different from sleeping around o
#justincaseunanosabi
Who is talkin abt sleepin around now??
Pls read our conversation from the beginning b4 u conclude undecided
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by Bwon(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
Trust me, you do not want to tell her this _shit right now.

Stay true to her by avoiding her friend. Never ever reply her friend's chats in an equally seductive manner. Make sure you are never caught in a compromising situation.

If you tell her now, you'll lose her.

If you tell her later after you have married her, she'll get angry. But then, the fact will remain that you refused to sleep with her friend despite her advances. The fact will also remain that you chose not to tell her, not because you do not trust her, but because you know how fragile she is and you weren't trying to hurt her because you love her and you are concerned about her emotional well being. . . After a while, she'll understand your actions and you both will move on with your life. . .

Let me itemize what will happen if you tell her now.

- she'll get pissed
- she'll never believe you haven't fvcked her friend
- she'll ignore you and lock you out
- she'll ignore her friend and lock her out
- you will get lonely
- her friend will see her absence as an opportunity to finally get close to you
- you'll fall for her friend because of the attention she now gives you
- you'll fvck her friend
- you'll hate her friend after fvcking her
- her friend will tell her you both fvcked
- she erases any thought of ever coming back to you
- you remain miserable.

Avoid that _bitch with everything you have in you. Block her from every where blockable. . . Only you have this power.

Choose wisely.

Cc kitnah. This replies you, I hope.

Thnx Kitnah
Re: Confused!! Should i tell her? by LadyX(f): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:

What if the girl who wants op, goes ahead to tell her fiance that they are *having an affair* though it's not true?
What if she *fixes* him...She tells the fiance "To prove that we are going out, wait here then you will see us together"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Qualities Women Are Secretly Looking For In A Man / Guys, Girls And Soccer. / All MEN ARE The Same!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.