Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

OMG: Wife Cries Out: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: Wife Cries Out: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex (3618 Views)

Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / Suspicious Categories Of Guys And The Styles They Use When They Are After A Lady / My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex- Wife Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: Wife Cries Out: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex by Johnpele: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
A middle-aged woman, Toyin Ayinde, has urged an Agege Customary Court in Lagos State to divorce her 20-year- old marriage. She is accusing her husband, Mudashiru, of being promiscuous. The wife, a businesswoman, said her husband sleeps with any woman that comes his way.

According to her: “When we got married, we didn’t have enough and we were contented with whatever we had but when we became comfortable, my husband began to womanize. He sleeps with anything.

He lacks good taste.” She said her husband keeps claiming that there was no wealthy man who doesn’t womanize…

“To let you know how loose he is, five years ago, I was admitted to a hospital because our last child had jaundice after delivery. My husband, who is. Read full gist @ www.amebofamily.com

Re: OMG: Wife Cries Out: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex by thorpido(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Give am the styles he wants na.He is your husband@thread title.

The issue here is extramarital affairs with reckless abandon.Abeg carry your load commot before the man give you that big thing.
Re: OMG: Wife Cries Out: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex by akinsadeez(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
How does the headline and the content of the article relate. undecided

Besides she has been married to him for 20 freaking years. What other styles of sex have they not done in 20 years that she is now complaining about? undecided
Re: OMG: Wife Cries Out: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex by saduman(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Old story, rubbish!
Re: OMG: Wife Cries Out: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex by vjsmiles: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

If She Is A Car, What Will You Call Her?(pics) / Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! / Checkout My Valentine's Gift For My Boo(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.