Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose (25105 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / I’ve Accepted My Removal In Good Faith - Ndume / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Roric: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Our lives, our fortune, our sacred honor, lies on d decisions we will make at the 2015 polls, we must make right decisions.
Nigeria is a country where the people are always afraid to face their history, they prefer to live in self denial & pretense.
Yes, we have the right to choose whoever to vote for in the forthcoming general elections but there are certain things that we implore others to remember before they cast their votes...
‪#‎BeforeYouCastYourVote‬ remember under whose watch was 4 students murdered on Oct 17, 2012 in PHC, none of d culprits has been brought to book.
#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember under whose watch a CAN President was donated a private jet & eventually used 4 gun running & money laundering.
#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember under whose watch did corruption became a household name and was interchanged for mere stealing. ‪#‎Goat‬&Yam.
#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember under whose watch did over 110,000,000 Nigerians live in extreme poverty; they can not afford $2 to feed themselves & dr family daily.
#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember under whose watch did a terrorist group caved a caliphate on the Nigerian soil, leaving the people vulnerable to death and poverty.
#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember under whose watch was 13 substandard tertiary institutions built, while existing ones remain underfunded & whack.
#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember whose first lady has been found guilty of using derogatory words & passing hate messages at political rallies.
#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember whose half baked illiterate first lady masterminded the crises in Rivers State, pushing the State into chaos.
#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember under whose watch was over N6B claim to have been spent to procure Mobile phones for farmers, while the fertilizer scams has been kept from the masses, the govt is a scam.
#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember under whose watch was 25,000km claimed to ve been constructed, a distance slightly above d radius of Africa.
On 28 March, 2015, go to ur designated polling unit with ur PVC and reject that government, for u can not be liberated except you liberate yourself from them, change begins from within.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Dav24(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
It is quite certain that most christians in the north will be at the recieving end of Buhari's much anticipated electoral defeat, their security and safety will be seriously streched by the arm wing of the APC. my kindid advise for them is to take the the threat of mr Buhari seriously and stay indoors after casting their votes. I hope Mr Buhari has already put them at alert when he promised to soak dogs and baboons with blood.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by wills(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Riodiao:
A CALL ON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY
ENGR TELE IKURU.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE
IN RESPECT OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong,the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

I therefore, on behalf of my teaming supporters, and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.

My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence. I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succor to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge allRivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru

Stop posting this rubbish every where you wasting your time with this...
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by siraj1402(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
HzRF:

Hw he take concern u ,u be family member
Who's knw maybe na every day ur parents dey curse u
Imagine that your statements?If I should reply you in the same way how will you feel? Peace.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by soke92(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Result b4 exam
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Basket mouth
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by sandland: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
No need to talk to Fayose. Have you seen the papers recently? Please see the electoral map. If you rig, you will get what ever you deserve. Go and die.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by HzRF(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
akanbiaa:
Mr Fayose, Election Result will either go the Obanikoro/Ekiti way or the Peoples/Osun way, depending on the will of Nigerians so let's wait and watch as it ends up.
Which Osun way forget it was rigged
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by onatisi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
HzRF:

Only tinubu knows d blow opc not on his side will cost him
In Osun na opc joined our campaign train today for grassroots mobilization
D tin go do APC like jet Lee film
tinubu and his south west apc leaders know they have already lost the presidential votes ,they are already concentrating all their resources on winning the remaining south west governorship elections. Buhari is already in the cold.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by HzRF(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
siraj1402:
Imagine that your statements?If I should reply you in the same way how will you feel? Peace.
Sorry if I offended u but its not normal to say his families reject him
Hw sure is d source
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Beadex1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
amara2015:
Elections are not won on nairaland or on the internet. It seems that Buhari and his team of fools are always in a hurry to post their pictures online to give people the wrong impression that all is well. These people encouraging Buhari will be responsible for giving him heart attack when the result is finally announced. He will definitely not be able to recover from this blow. Rochas will be among the first sets of rats to jump ship when it is sinking. Just hold your peace, Saturday 28th is not too far away. We shall know who is living in a fool's world very soon. Mark my words. Gej will win wella! No shaking. All APC has succeeded in doing with their propaganda is to make PDP wiser and more determined to win at all cost. The propaganda will definitely work against APC. I assure you. The strategy to win this election was decided almost 4yrs ago, with GEJ appointing all the 36 state RECs. They are the ones to feed Jega what he will announce to the nation. If you have anybody at INEC you can ask them who appointed the state RECs. PDP merely used the issue of card readers and the removal of Jega to keep APC busy while they perfected their strategies. And it has worked. Just wait and see!
you are truly a politician
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Trove(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Victory is for GEJ and mama PEJ.. cool cool

I smell GMB cry again like a new born baby.. grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by kay1one2(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Obvious!
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by 989900: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
adepiero:
I can't wait to see Fayose behind bars. I'll gladly pay for an excursion to see him in Kirikiri

We should set up a fund for kids and aspiring politicians, to have access to free excursion to go see imps like Fayose in jail, so they learn that lesson early in life.

I'll gladly pay into that.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by HzRF(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
onatisi:
tinubu and his south west apc leaders know they have already lost the presidential votes ,they are already concentrating all their resources on winning the remaining south west governorship elections. Buhari is already in the cold.
Wetin I like him for is DAT he always have backup plan
D shift in d election is a big blow funds have dried
Aregbe have to continue to bribe nlc or else strike will erupt
Ogun nlc ain't joking
Ajimobi is facing salaries challenges
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Mathewa(m): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Useless modaf.ucker
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by tomakint: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Fayose makes me laugh.......... This man is an unrepentant vagabond who has spent all the time since he won election attacking the opposition whilst his state is mired in a lot of troubles
Fayose will be disgraced out of office, mark my words.
I don't know the brand of weed you smoke but it's not helping your thinking.... where were you when your fellow touts from APC resort to tantrum throwings at Jonathan undecided now you've met ur match in Fayose
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Kingspin(m): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC are economic and political predators. They have failed to tell us their vision, plan to develop the country nationally. So they have no future for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
clevvermind:
gringrin I just like this fayose guy. he is fearless.
mtchewwwww..... ask dat man u called fayose, why he always high on sachet water?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by upsonn(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
macpetrus:
Yes... No noise!!!....

A man must accept his fate, or be destroyed by it - Batiatus(Spartacus)

I disagree with that" a man must accept his fate, or be destroyed by it" a man in the born was born blind... When he heard that” JESUS CHRIST ” was passing by... He shouted and his fate was turn around for good... It is amazing to me how many people decide in advance that they are going to fail and not reach their dreams.. What people want is progress, if they can have it without change. Impossible! You must change and recognize that change is your greatest ally...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by 9JAgosurvive: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Riodiao:
A CALL ON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY
ENGR TELE IKURU.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE
IN RESPECT OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong,the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

I therefore, on behalf of my teaming supporters, and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.

My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence. I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succor to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge allRivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru

Rubbish post....pdp online posters...
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by upsonn(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose just spoke d mind of d Nigerian people, he's d voice of d voiceless. GEJ till change chanters grow some wisdom.

He said what gullible will want to hear of which you are one.. Don't ever use that word again.. Who speak the mind of Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Maclatunji 's unprovoked action is infamous. We were having a normal chat.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Bowaley17(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
No need bragging man... Just 5days to go... ¡d¡ot...
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Arsenella007(f): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Who needs

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by nationwide1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
midolian:
I used to think ekiti pple r as intelligent as u stated here, until they ended up with Fayose..

Shame on intelligence..
*spits on ur post*
Spit on my post because I stated the obvious, the bitter truth? Emotion has beclouded your logic bro.

Even if INEC take Ekiti election to the moon or Mars, Fayose will still dust Fayemi big time. Take it or leave it, Fayose may be a noise maker but he is working governor; better than Fayemi.

Simply come to Ekiti and get public opinions in various local governments. This is not noise making on social media. Fayemi knows this truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times / Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS / Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.