Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose (25125 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / I’ve Accepted My Removal In Good Faith - Ndume / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
orimsamsam:
fayose is a disgrace to the fayose family, a digrace to the yoruba nation and a disgrace to nigeria

There's no such thing as a yoruba nation, the only nation I know and belong to is Nigeria. The earlier we all started putting Nigeria first, the better for us all.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Situation001(m): 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
[s]Fayose just spoke d mind of d Nigerian people, he's d voice of d voiceless. GEJ till change chanters grow some wisdom.[/s]
the animal just spoke d mind of some igbo idiots.. whayray

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by ibisko04: 3:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Fayose believe too much in the rigging plan that PDP has plan for Saturday presidential election.
I have to let you know that EKITI people will surprise him by voting change on Saturday.
One thing that always surprise me about this Fayose guy is his belief that Ekiti people are in his pocket.
You are wrong Mr fayose. For the fact that you are the governor of Ekiti state today does not make you have more than one vote.
I don't know how you want to deliver Ekiti as you are boasting if not by rigging.
But you are going to be disappointed on Saturday as we are all prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by aremed(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2015
midolian:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayo Fayose, has advised the All Progressives Congress ( APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, to take the outcome of the forth coming presidential election in good faith, saying he should stop inciting his supporters to cause mayhem after his defeat at the poll.

According to Fayose,Gen Buhari and some of the candidates of the APC for the National Assembly will meet their waterloos after the Saturday’s election,’while most of them will be forced to retire from politics

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, in Ado-Ekiti yesterday,Fayose boasted that Buhari and his supporters would be taught a bitter lesson that elections are not won on pages of newspapers and through sheer propaganda.‬

‪The governor said the impending defeat for the APC would put an end to propaganda, bad mouthing and the noise of the APC, “because lies will always fail, while truth will stand the test of time.”‬

‪Fayose said it was imperative to offer the advice because of Buhari’s antecedent of inciting people to violence as his own response to defeat in elections, adding that APC had always believed that any election it did not win was rigged.‬

‪He said, “The reason APC will fail woefully is because people have come to know it as a party which a predominantly peopled by a set of liars, deceits and hypocrites who should not be entrusted with the leadership of this country.‬

‪”I can say it categorically that Buhari will be beaten silly and I am advising Buhari and his APC to take the impending defeat philosophically as an act of God.‬

‪”May be after this election, the party will change its name from APC to Panadol.”‬

‪Speaking further, Fayose said the APC represented bad luck for
Nigeria, maintaining that there was nothing in the antecedents of the retired army general and other leaders of the APC that suggested any good thing for the nation and the people.‬

He added that Buhari’s stint as Head of State was characterised by pains and woes.
Meanwhile,the governor has said the APC should stop deceiving itself by saying the APC’s presidential candidate would win the Saturday’s election in the state

According to him,no amount of commissioned opinion polls would change the minds of the people of the state to vote for APC candidates

Fayose said Nigerians will never succumb to the deceit and falsehood of the All Progressives Congress (APC), saying; “It is self deceit taken too far for anyone to list Ekiti as part of States to be won by the APC in the Saturday’s presidential election.”

The governor urged Nigerians to disregard the orchestrated opinion polls being published since Saturday in some newspapers, adding that; “Fake opinion polls won’t assist the APC, the way it did not assist the party in the June 21, 2014 Ekiti governorship election.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/buhari-should-take-outcome-of-election-in-good-faith-fayose/

the bastard at it again...a lunatic talkin...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by maskengy: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari is a failure already. Gbogbo propaganda APC ma wosin bi obe inu paanu from sunday evening.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Babacele: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2015
midolian:
...is Fayose. Cos he knows where he belongs and not the seat he is occupying now. And he knows fully well that when Buhari holds power, he ll put him in his rightful place...as below
kiri kiri prison. loxl .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Babacele: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2015
vega84:
Is he wins yes he will take it in good faith.
If he doesn't the baboons and the dogs will be soaked in blood.

Since fr some days nw I hav noticed that the northerners in my area of ph are packing up and heading home. There has been plenty of trucks and long buses loading them. Only God knw wat they are planning. #vegatalks#
many of us are in the North n nothing will happen. The post 2011 election violence was actually sponsored by PDP n ibb but they tried to pin it on GMB but disgraced them when d presidency begged Buhari to settle a libel suit against d PDP out of court! Google it to find out d truth by yourself! ask yourself : why would d presidency begged Buhari to settle out of court if he knows about the post election violence? who is afraid of the truth coming out n why? be informed!
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by soke92(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fayose see ur lyf

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Scatterboss(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,when I look at what is going to happen on the 28th ,I can't help but shake my head in pity for apc. I have been telling ppl,this will be the heaviest defeat for apc,the party won't survive what is going to happen . Hardly will buhari win 12states ,if he does it will be a miracle. There will be absolutely no sensible reason to head to court after the results are released . The margin will be too wide ,apc will crumble and this will be the political funeral of many apc politicians and leaders,their names will never be heard of again in nigeria politics. Where apc feels and think they will win most is where they will lose the heaviest. Bros Just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by oduz: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
The peoples Voice is always silent, not shouted in a market place, or mountain tops

The people whisper to Power in a silent cubicle, at the corner of voting centers across the Nation

After the Counts, the voice is clearly understood by ALL & sundry, far & wide

Nigerians have spoken,

We salute their Courage

Lets join hands to build a greater Nation

Long Live the Federal Republic

The Land is Green ................... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition / Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps / Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.