Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose (25136 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / I’ve Accepted My Removal In Good Faith - Ndume / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by popson1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
The usual raving of the lunatic on the loose! Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by onatisi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
HzRF:

Wetin I like him for is DAT he always have backup plan
D shift in d election is a big blow funds have dried
Aregbe have to continue to bribe nlc or else strike will erupt
Ogun nlc ain't joking
Ajimobi is facing salaries challenges
gej has taken over the south west ,I always knew he would do it but never knew how until things started unfolding,right now opc ,mogajis,baales ,market women and workers are behind gej. Apc governors have no way of paying workers salaries,they are not contributing to buhari campaign anymore,buhari needs money which isn't forthcoming. Opc and other yoruba groups and other strong political parties in the south west like labour party,sdp,accord have thrown their weight behind gej and have decided apc must DIE. Right now,the south west is deeply deeply deeply divided with gej carrying the greater number of voters. The only magic apc governors can perform now is to pay up the 5months salaries they owe their workers ,and this is certainly impossible .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
This man is in serious trouble should GMB WINS
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fayose will shut up forever in 5 days time. His brother already denounced him, he's not to be taken serious.
Nigerians want and will Vote GMB/PYO. Come March 28th, CHANGE will take effect.
VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by eyizzie(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
adepiero:
I can't wait to see Fayose behind bars. I'll gladly pay for an excursion to see him in Kirikiri
...he might want a press release there to.its best the mouth is returned to d parrot he stole it from.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Foxyhoxy(f): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
midolian:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayo Fayose, has advised the All Progressives Congress ( APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, to take the outcome of the forth coming presidential election in good faith, saying he should stop inciting his supporters to cause mayhem after his defeat at the poll.

According to Fayose,Gen Buhari and some of the candidates of the APC for the National Assembly will meet their waterloos after the Saturday’s election,’while most of them will be forced to retire from politics

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, in Ado-Ekiti yesterday,Fayose boasted that Buhari and his supporters would be taught a bitter lesson that elections are not won on pages of newspapers and through sheer propaganda.‬

‪The governor said the impending defeat for the APC would put an end to propaganda, bad mouthing and the noise of the APC, “because lies will always fail, while truth will stand the test of time.”‬

‪Fayose said it was imperative to offer the advice because of Buhari’s antecedent of inciting people to violence as his own response to defeat in elections, adding that APC had always believed that any election it did not win was rigged.‬

‪He said, “The reason APC will fail woefully is because people have come to know it as a party which a predominantly peopled by a set of liars, deceits and hypocrites who should not be entrusted with the leadership of this country.‬

‪”I can say it categorically that Buhari will be beaten silly and I am advising Buhari and his APC to take the impending defeat philosophically as an act of God.‬

‪”May be after this election, the party will change its name from APC to Panadol.”‬

‪Speaking further, Fayose said the APC represented bad luck for
Nigeria, maintaining that there was nothing in the antecedents of the retired army general and other leaders of the APC that suggested any good thing for the nation and the people.‬

He added that Buhari’s stint as Head of State was characterised by pains and woes.
Meanwhile,the governor has said the APC should stop deceiving itself by saying the APC’s presidential candidate would win the Saturday’s election in the state

According to him,no amount of commissioned opinion polls would change the minds of the people of the state to vote for APC candidates

Fayose said Nigerians will never succumb to the deceit and falsehood of the All Progressives Congress (APC), saying; “It is self deceit taken too far for anyone to list Ekiti as part of States to be won by the APC in the Saturday’s presidential election.”

The governor urged Nigerians to disregard the orchestrated opinion polls being published since Saturday in some newspapers, adding that; “Fake opinion polls won’t assist the APC, the way it did not assist the party in the June 21, 2014 Ekiti governorship election.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/buhari-should-take-outcome-of-election-in-good-faith-fayose/
This tout still dey make noise Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by HzRF(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
onatisi:
gej has taken over the south west ,I always knew he would do it but never knew how until things started unfolding,right now opc ,mogajis,baales ,market women and workers are behind gej. Apc governors have no way of paying workers salaries,they are not contributing to buhari campaign anymore,buhari needs money which isn't forthcoming. Opc and other yoruba groups and other strong political parties in the south west like labour party,sdp,accord have thrown their weight behind gej and have decided apc must DIE. Right now,the south west is deeply deeply deeply divided with gej carrying the greater number of voters. The only magic apc governors can perform now is to pay up the 5months salaries they owe their workers ,and this is certainly impossible .
U noticed
I and my dad went to a village in Osun to buy flour for a ceremony called "aba prince"
My dad and d head was talking and den went into politics due to how Osun is
The man said on 28,president =pdp house of Assembly =APC d rest = I don't knw yet still weighing our options

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by idris4eva(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Once a bastard is always a bastard.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by ElFenomeno1: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
tomakint:

I don't know the brand of weed you smoke but it's not helping your thinking.... where were you when your fellow touts from APC resort to tantrum throwings at Jonathan undecided now you've met ur match in Fayose

A much better brand of weed compared to the one your father smokes which has rendered him effectively useless as a human being grin
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by nagoma(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PLEASE
CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE
VOTING
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I
dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents
until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now
Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres.
GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force
who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa
to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to campaign!
PLEASE VOTE WISELY!

Vote APC
Vote GMB.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by ElFenomeno1: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
HzRF:

U noticed
I and my dad went to a village in Osun to buy flour for a ceremony called "aba prince"
My dad and d head was talking and den went into politics due to how Osun is
The man said on 28,president =pdp house of Assembly =APC d rest = I don't knw yet still weighing our options
brainless sods who don't know anything about the politics of the south west were talking grin
and they concluded Osun will vote Jonathan
fuc king dimwits
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
nagoma:
DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PLEASE
CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE
VOTING
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I
dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents
until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now
Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres.
GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force
who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa
to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to campaign!
PLEASE VOTE WISELY!

Vote APC
Vote GMB.
Mr man, wake up from your sleep and stop dreaming!! Buhari can never enter aso rock . its forbidden!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by tomakint: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

A much better brand of weed compared to the one your father smokes which has rendered him effectively useless as a human being grin
Happy Orphan Day......omo ti o ni baba!
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rising and falling and failing is buhari's fate, so He must bear his fate.
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by HzRF(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

brainless sods who don't know anything about the politics of the south west were talking grin
and they concluded Osun will vote Jonathan
fuc king dimwits
Just wait he go soon clear for ur eyes
Ife =PDP
Ilesha=oluomo will once again deliver votes like guber
Ikirun=oduoye even many political parties step down for him will do it for gej
Oke-ila= my darest home is PDP
Ora=PDP if u think na lie go ask senator adeyeye (arare)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by SwingzProsper(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dude sufferin frm real mouth diarrhoea.. Vote APC or not.. APC 'l win in Lagos Rivers nd Kano. MarkMaWord. NoJoke. These 3states ar OK 4 APC 2reclaim d lost glory of d country. Vote GMB PYO
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by demandtruth: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
We actually were and definitely can continue from where we stopped, before the rude and unmerited interruption.

You said Osama bin Laden is not a true muslim, right? Osama was and still the most and only generally respected terrorist, by Al Queda, Talibian, Isis, Boko Haram, Al Shabab. He was a dedicated muslim, that encouraged his fellow terrorists to continue reading the whole quran, after they said they had read it over and over again and found nothing else new to read. He was the son of Laden, a rich billionare who died in plane crash, but instead of enjoying oppulence, decided to sacrifice his life to the work of allah and mercilessly striking the enemies of 'great' prophet muhammad. His death came as a shock to the whole of Pakistani and indeed the muslim world in its entirety. Pakistan cursed their fortune for not giving him adequate protection and immediately threw the doctor who helped america to life in prison for felony. Today he is being remembered by the presently infamous Jihadi John. Even a muslim confessed to me that out of terrorists of all time he was dear to his heart, even I can't afford to hate his charisma. He was a muslim in deed, may allah bless his apostle. Amin.

Security Alertr!

People should beware of this type of reasoning

This is how they recruit members into terrorism

This is just a way of testing and looking for the soft spot of
respondent

Soon, they start the PM and all sort of brain washing

Politics aside

Please, all beware!!!
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
macpetrus:
Yes... No noise!!!....

A man must accept his fate, or be destroyed by it - Batiatus(Spartacus)

Good quote.But why was gej conversing for interim govt?

Could it be that he is not.ready.to.accept defeat come.28th?
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by nagoma(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
tobadeyemi89:
Mr man, wake up from your sleep and stop dreaming!! Buhari can never enter aso rock . its forbidden!!

Forbidden by who?
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by nagoma(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
tobadeyemi89:

Forbidden by who? Aso Rock is not in ijawland and yet Jonathan entered.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Misogynist2014(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yep

You are absolutely right

Stop trying to dull my Spirit, your mind games won't work, I will do the work of the LORD cheesy .
Islam teaches that God has and cannot give birth, so does the bible. Islam says God is one, so does Bible.
Islam says God gave Jesus the Spirit. So does the Bible. 'and the word was made flesh and dwelt among man.'
Islam comfirms God exists in more than one distinct state. http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/rogers/pronouns1.html
Islam confirms Jesus is the Christ and His second coming and even confirmed He was not killed but raised up to heaven.
Muhammad said Injil and other books of the prophets were true.
Islam said Jesus is the Word of God.
Islam confirms Jesus was of Virgin Birth.
Islam says Jesus was humble servant, so does bible. 'though being in form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal to God'
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Stop trying to dull my Spirit, your mind games won't work, I will do the work of the LORD cheesy .
Islam teaches that God has and cannot give birth, so does the bible. Islam says God is one, so does Bible.
Islam says God gave Jesus the Spirit. So does the Bible. 'and the word was made flesh and dwelt among man.'
Islam comfirms God exists in more than one distinct state. http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/rogers/pronouns1.html
Islam confirms Jesus is the Christ and His second coming and even confirmed He was not killed but raised up to heaven.
Muhammad said Injil and other books of the prophets were true.
Islam said Jesus is the Word of God.
Islam confirms Jesus was of Virgin Birth.
Islam says Jesus was humble servant, so does bible. 'though being in form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal to God'

OK
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Misogynist2014(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

OK
smiley
The lawyer of doctor who exposed Osama has been gunned down. cry
Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Incoming 01 of my country Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
smiley
The lawyer of doctor who exposed Osama has been gunned down. cry

Eeyah

May his soul rest in perfect peace

Amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) / Pictures Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting In Calabar, Cross River / Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.