Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] (37708 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Flets: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
obailala:
If what you have just outlined happens, I can assure you the eventual outcome would be beneficial to Nigeria and Nigerians. We cannot continue to live in the fear of calamity and hence perpetuate the injustice the masses face in the hands of charlatan leaders and consequently ruin the future of our children out of cowardice. Great changes come with great prices.

If oil production is brought to a total halt, Nigeria and Nigerians will begin to think out of the box. Such an economic crises will trigger the long awaited revolution which Nigerians have been yearning for. There would be frantic efforts to diversify our sources of income away from the evil oil dependency and you know what they say about necessity being the mother of invention. I suggest you go and read the book "From Third World to First: The Singapore Story - 1965-2000" by Lee Kuan Yew. It took a very dire economic situation like the one you have just painted for Singapore to rise to greatness.

Presently, a lot of unenlightened niger deltans still believe their problems are caused by the north. When the crises starts, it will force an all inclusive round table discussion which would not just expose the extent of injustice in the ND, but will also expose the TRUE CULPRITS who incidentally are the same ND Leaders and those rogue militants who siphon the billions meant to develop the region.

It will definitely be a bitter pill to swallow but it would definitely be worth it at the end as we would be preserving the future for our children. We cannot continue to cowardly sit down and do nothing while we pray for things to change. Change comes at a price, and there has never been a better time to start the process but NOW.

Funny enough, I agree with you.
However, that is not the only path to greatness... application of the Confab report in a systematic way will lead to the same destination.

When it all goes down, you can't be sure on how it all comes up.

And I ask, for who is this risk worth taking? .... Definitely not Buhari.... he is not worth it.

Am not even keen on arguing these with anyone. .. it is reality staring us all in the face.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by cecegorz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Were they forbidden from sitting down or what?

The seats are empty while the visibly hungry 'yoots' were clustered at the middle of the stadium.
Oh kay! Probably to give an impression of 'massive' crowds

All Join. Let the best rigged man WIN!!!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by juman(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sai buhari

Sai change
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by azford: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
u are crazy. nigeria is not for u alone . Its for all...never threaten a nation with ur stupid notion. Ole...
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by lastpage: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Of course, we know that Jonathan's ardent supporters are MAINLY IGBOS.... and the only reason that comes near "reasonable" that they canput forward, if they want to be really HONEST.... is that Jonathan is claiming to be IGBO as he now bears Azikiwe Ebele! grin grin

Igbos generally are playing a game of "EITHER WAY, WE WIN"

One way, if Jonathan is re-elected, they "think" they stand to benefit more as he would nominate more "crooks" of Igbo lineage, like the "Stealler" Oduahs, the Okonjo Ngozis Iweala, the thieving Petroleum Minister, Allison Madueke, e.t.c

On the other hand, if he is NOT ELECTABLE and tries to rig, this will definitely lead to chaos and bloodshed (for which Jonathan will be directly held responsible for anyway) and under such circumstance, the Igbos think they could once again, sieze the opportunity to cecede and break away to form that same phantom Biafra!

Thus, it is not too surprising, though shocking all the same, to see these group of people "rabidly defending" the mediocrity and perfidy that is Jonathan!
Igbos' ULTERIOR MOTIVE AND TRIBALISM is their motivating factors for supporting and promoting a wicked and evil administration such as that of Jonathan.

I urge majority of peace-loving Nigerians, those who have the goodness of Nigeria in their heart, those who still believe that the "project nigeria" can be improved with good leadership, those who can think and rise above ethnicity, those whose mind have been elevated beyond Religious bigotry of "all Christians are good and all muslims are veil", those who have tasted "good leadership" outside the shores of this country and want nigeria to be as good and stable as those countries Nigerians run to, TO VOTE FOR BUHARI THIS SATURDAY.

Have No fear, we live in a democracy and with the "advancement in our election process to reduce rigging", if Buhari fumbles, in this age of technology, l will recall this my post and will lead in clamouring for him to be voted-out again ......within FOUR YEARS of a SINGLE TERM.

What we must NOT DO, What posterity will NEVER forgive us for, what our children and those unborn will never forgive us for, What our God will never forgive us for, is when we know what is right..... and still want to continue "as it is" by entrenching another four "wasted" years for Jonathan!

WE HAVE NO BETTER CHOICE AS OF TODAY, THAN TO VOPE TO CHANGE THE STATUS-QUO..... VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO FOR PRESIDENT/VeePee

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by zendy: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'm sure that if ask any Buhari supporter what a Buharis economic policy is,they won't be able to tell me. I'm sure If ask them what Buharis security/defence policy is,they cant tell me. I am also sure that if I ask Buhari to tell me what he can do if he finds out that a Governor is corrupt, Buhari will have to admit that there is nothing he can do since Governors enjoy immunity from arrest and prosecution. So much for change. I just hope this country breaks up so that we can all go our different ways and stop giving each other head ache
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by pillarmaria(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
jboy101:
What are you even saying? Who the hell are you? Am from imo state too and am precisely in owerri.
Believe it or not you hater and clueless layman! People love buhari. APC will win in both imo state and Federal level. So stop talking crap!
you lack respect, you need manners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by scylla27(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
All we need is 25% from imo state. Rochas is delivering that. Mean while, in another news Godswill Akpabio is has collapsed. grin grin[color=#000099][/color]

Pre election fever!!!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by scylla27(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
scylla27:
All we need is 25% from imo state. Rochas is delivering that. Mean while, in another news Godswill Akpabio has collapsed. grin grin[color=#000099][/color]

Pre election fever!!!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by zendy: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
lastpage:
Of course, we know that Jonathan's ardent supporters are MAINLY IGBOS.... and the only reason that comes near "reasonable" that they canput forward, if they want to be really HONEST.... is that Jonathan is claiming to be IGBO as he now bears Azikiwe Ebele! grin grin

Igbos generally are playing a game of "EITHER WAY, WE WIN"

One way, if Jonathan is re-elected, they "think" they stand to benefit more as he would nominate more "crooks" of Igbo lineage, like the "Stealler" Oduahs, the Okonjo Ngozis Iweala, the thieving Petroleum Minister, Allison Madueke, e.t.c

On the other hand, if he is NOT ELECTABLE and tries to rig, this will definitely lead to chaos and bloodshed (for which Jonathan will be directly held responsible for anyway) and under such circumstance, the Igbos think they could once again, sieze the opportunity to cecede and break away to form that same phantom Biafra!

Thus, it is not too surprising, though shocking all the same, to see these group of people "rabidly defending" the mediocrity and perfidy that is Jonathan!
Igbos' ULTERIOR MOTIVE AND TRIBALISM is their motivating factors for supporting and promoting a wicked and evil administration such as that of Jonathan.

I urge majority of peace-loving Nigerians, those who have the goodness of Nigeria in their heart, those who still believe that the "project nigeria" can be improved with good leadership, those who can think and rise above ethnicity, those whose mind have been elevated beyond Religious bigotry of "all Christians are good and all muslims are veil", those who have tasted "good leadership" outside the shores of this country and want nigeria to be as good and stable as those countries Nigerians run to, TO VOTE FOR BUHARI THIS SATURDAY.

Have No fear, we live in a democracy and with the "advancement in our election process to reduce rigging", if Buhari fumbles, in this age of technology, l will recall this my post and will lead in clamouring for him to be voted-out again ......within FOUR YEARS of a SINGLE TERM.

What we must NOT DO, What posterity will NEVER forgive us for, what our children and those unborn will never forgive us for, What our God will never forgive us for, is when we know what is right..... and still want to continue "as it is" by entrenching another four "wasted" years for Jonathan!

WE HAVE NO BETTER CHOICE AS OF TODAY, THAN TO VOPE TO CHANGE THE STATUS-QUO..... VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO FOR PRESIDENT/VeePee

Lastpage!

One thing you didn't add is that it is the inalienable God bestowed right of the Igbos to decide if they want to remain in this "British created fraud" known as 'Nigeria' or to seceed as Biafra. I think that the presidential elections will be a win/win situation for the Igbos. If GEJ is elected,then one of own is still in Aso Rock. If Buhari gets elected,this will inspire the south-South to seceed and you can bet that us Igbos are going to give them our full support which will lead to the second Biafra. Igbos are going to win in this election either way

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by tuborme: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
The crowd came to see phino phyno and flavour who failed to show up as promised by advertisements on radio. They started shouting the governor down...they started shouting Phyno at anything he said. He asked them " where shall we press our thump?" They crowd chorused "where we see the picture of Phyno". They booed Rochas out of the podium with thunderous shout of Phyno!

They even booed one highlife liveband man who was singing praises at Rochas with thunderous shouts of Phyno.

It is a disgrace that a party will spend one week advertising musical stars that they have no intention to produce.

Party of con men and con artists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by lastpage: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

Funny enough, I agree with you.
However, that is not the only path to greatness... application of the Confab report in a systematic way will lead to the same destination.

When it all goes down, you can't be sure on how it all comes up.

And I ask, for who is this risk worth taking? .... Definitely not Buhari.... he is not worth it.

Am not even keen on arguing these with anyone. .. it is reality staring us all in the face.

Sir,
First, the CONFAB REPORT has been submitted for almost two years now and the President Jonathan just abandoned it on a shelf, he NEVER bothered with it.
Why is he now "promising" to re-visit it, just One Week to a postponed election?
Is he throwing "carrot" at people he thinks are foolish enough to believe him?

But l do agree that the Confab implementation would have been a good place to start, if implemented honestly.

At the bolded part of your reply:
Whether Buhari or Jonathan or any poli-thief-cian for that matter, NONE OF THEM IS WORTH A DROP OF MY OWN BLOOD or ANYONE"S BLOOD!
It is very unfortunate that Nigerians ARE FORCED to chose between Buhari and Jonathan!

A Devil's alternative, as they say!!

But when one has NO CHOICE than to CHOSE BETWEEN "ONE OF TWO EVILS", [b]COMMON SENSE SAYS WE MUST CHOSE "THE LESSER EVIL"

[size=14pt]General BUHARI REPRESENTS THE "LESSER EVIL" IN THIS SCENARIO...[/size]...as we have experienced President Jonathan in the last six years and we are "very certain" of what he stands for; CORRUPTION, NEPOTISM, INEPTITUDE, DECEIT, WASTAGE, DARKNESS, e.t.c ....
things Nigerians dont want!

So, we are not taking the risk for either candidates, we are taking the risk for our country, our children yet unborn..... like the FOUNDING FATHERS OF AMERICA PAID THE PRICE FOR AMERICA'S GREATNESS, WHICH THE PRESENT GENERATION ARE ENJOYING TODAY! [/b]

Ask what you can do for your country, not what your country can do for you!
This is the time to do something really meaningful for Nigeria, our country!

Vote wisely, Vote Buhari/Osinbajo on Saturday

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Ajorosun: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

Is dis a treat?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by lastpage: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
zendy:

One thing you didn't add is that it is the inalienable God bestowed right of the Igbos to decide if they want to remain in this "British created fraud" known as 'Nigeria' or to seceed as Biafra. I think that the presidential elections will be a win/win situation for the Igbos. If GEJ is elected,then one of own is still in Aso Rock. If Buhari gets elected,this will inspire the south-South to seceed and you can bet that us Igbos are going to give them our full support which will lead to the second Biafra. Igbos are going to win in this election either way

I agree with you 101% ...if there is anything like that value! kiss kiss

But l think though it is their right, it is a "Narrow and Selfish" position to take.

But in the light of their "ulterior motive" as you mentioned above, maybe "the end will justify the method".

How l hope Igbos would come out openly and "proudly assert" the above as you succinctly put it, instead of "trying to befuddle us and trying to sell Jonathan to us as "The better of the two candidates" when he does not even come a distant tenth, if we factor-in the other candidates?

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Flets: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
lastpage:

Sir,
First, the CONFAB REPORT has been submitted for almost two years now and the President Jonathan just abandoned it on a shelf, he NEVER bothered with it.
Why is he now "promising" to re-visit it, just One Week to a postponed election?
Is he throwing "carrot"tat people he thinks are foolish enough to believe him?

But l do agree that the Confab implementation would have been a good place to start, if implemented honestly.

At the bolded part of your reply:
Whether Buhari or Jonathan or any poli-thief-cian for that matter, NONE OF THEM IS WORTH A DROP OF MY OWN BLOOD or ANYONE"S BLOOD!
It is very unfortunate that Nigerians ARE FORCED to chose between Buhari and Jonathan!

A Devil's alternative, as they say!!

But when one has NO CHOICE than to CHOSE BETWEEN "ONE OF TWO EVILS", [b]COMMON SENSE SAYS WE MUST CHOSE "THE LESSER EVIL"

[size=14pt]General BUHARI REPRESENTS THE "LESSER EVIL" IN THIS SCENARIO...[/size]...as we have experienced President Jonathan in the last six years and we are "very certain" of what he stands for; CORRUPTION, NEPOTISM, INEPTITUDE, DECEIT, WASTAGE, DARKNESS, e.t.c ....
things Nigerians dont want!

So, we are not taking the risk for either candidates, we are taking the risk for our country, our children yet unborn..... like the FOUNDING FATHERS OF AMERICA PAID THE PRICE FOR AMERICA'S GREATNESS, WHICH THE PRESENT GENERATION ARE ENJOYING TODAY! [/b]

Ask what you can do for your country, not what your country can do for you!
This is the time to do something really meaningful for Nigeria, our country!

Vote wisely, Vote Buhari/Osinbajo on Saturday

Lastpage!

Two points

All you blame GEJ for is false cos as it stands. .. no Nigerian president beats his record. However, your choice remains your choice for whatever reasons you chose but it doesnt dent the performance of GEJ in any form

You said its over two years GEJ recieved the Confab report.... kindly tell me the exact date the report was handed over to GEJ cos I can categorically tell how you lied on this one.

GEJ will implement the report at the right time. Any objective Nigerian agrees that Election period is definitely not the best time to implement such reports that is opposed by one region. Its stupidity to introduce such in a politically charged environment

GEJ will win.... but Nigerians need to be aware of consequences of their decisions.

And you can't stop me doing that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Jnrbaino4real(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
So far the jihadist haramite called GMB has campaigned successfully well in the entire southeast and south/ south without anyone throwing stone at him , but his blood sucking haramites and Islamic radicals would forever remain hoodlums and illiterates.

He has enjoyed freedom, that's how civilised people behave, not stoning your opponents , on Saturday GmB will be taught political gerrymandering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Flets: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ajorosun:

Is dis a treat?

It's reality
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by firstolalekan(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l see empty seats on the third picture massive crowd ko massive ni......ka mu nukwa na buhari meriri imo state.......GEJ everywhere you go.......GEJ till 2019
Chai!
See bloody Hypocrite morônic liar. shocked
Your hatred for our incoming president will send you and your likes to early grave.
SAI BUHARI.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by bondingman: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
LRNZH:

Hold your horses and see how GMB will get at least 30% votes in the SE. Just hold your horses.

Nigeria Sai Baba
Hahaha that's d wildest dream one can have
GMB is not getting 25% in any south eastern state
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by YonkijiSappo: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
MORE IMAGES
From The APPC campaign in Owerri.... in the heart of Imo state.
Ndi Imo Kwenu!

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
lastpage:

But l think though it is their right, it is a "Narrow and Selfish" position to take.

But in the light of their "ulterior motive" as you mentioned above, maybe "the end will justify the method".

How l hope Igbos would come out openly and "proudly assert" the above as you succinctly put it, instead of "trying to befuddle us and trying to sell Jonathan to us as "The better of the two candidates" when he does not even come a distant tenth, if we factor-in the other candidates?

Lastpage!

Always making senseless conjectures.
you are an ignoramus.
Are yorubas not supporting buhari cause of osibanjo?
Why did they not vote him in 2003 instead rallied round obasanjo for a second term inspite of a dismal performance in his first term.
so who are the tribalists?
Bloody hypocrites who think they re smarter than anybody.
I agree with Emir Sanusi, yorubas are the biggest problem we have in nigeria.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by YonkijiSappo: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Imo state is ready for #CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by twerkjack: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Stop shaking.....heart attack await you by weekend tongue tongue
IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by lastpage: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
eaglechild:
APC South east and south south with their rented crowd could barely fill up Dan Anyiam stadium.

What i have come to realize is that, now ever than before people are determined to cast their votes for GEJ.

Some people who were brainlessly shouting change some weeks ago have finally come to their senses and can see Buhari for the expired unsellable product he is, with absolutely nothing to offer but gloom and insecurity.

A man surrounded by seasoned hoodlums and fraudsters wants to give us change.

It is like people in the Sahara promising to export snow.

Ignorance espoused OPENLY, is a beautiful thing to watch!

*Israel of today, is on eof the largest exporter of Agricultural produce, yet some years back, it was a DUSTY SAHARA SAND!

*Dubai that most Nigerians travel to "see and die" (used to be "See Paris and die, before)... was a desert land not much different form Bauchi, Zungeru, Bama or Gombe!

I tell you, it takes a LEADER, a single, selfless leader..... to galvanize the masses and CHANGE A COUNTRY!
It took Lt. jerry Rawlings .... to change Ghana.
It took Winston Churchill to make the United Kingdom
Look at Angella Merkel and what she did ti a United Germany!
Look at Nelson Mandella and how apartheid seems like it never existed!

Under a Buhari Government, even Jagaban will understand that "it is not business as usual". undecided wink
Fashola was a "hand-pick" of the same Tinubu and l would bet that he stands proud and tall than any other Politician in Nigeria today.
Tinubu has served his purpose in the wheel of progress so far and l am sure he knows that its time to "give GOOD advice" from the sidelines.

When the timing is right, the opportunity arises, a nation ready for CHANGE.... will produce the right leader to lead them.
Nigeria and Nigerians dug-up Buhari from nowhere ......because they recognized that the TIME IS NOW.

Just Vote wisely, Vote Buhari/osinbajo on Saturday!

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by YonkijiSappo: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Someone say ..... Change is COMING!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by zendy: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

When it comes to the issue of who is better between GEJ and Buhari,the protagonists and antagonists of both men can write a Bible size manuscript about the pros and cons of electing both men. None of either man is generally supported amongst the broad section of Nigerians. The voters are going to vote according to religious,ethnic snd geopolitical lines. The presidential election has little to with who is the better man amongst Buhari and GEJ as much as it has to do with political control. You think there would have been any APC if GEJ had been a Yoruba man? No way! This is all about selfish interests which is essentially what Nigeria state has always been about anyway.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by lastpage: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
wingman:

Always making senseless conjectures.
you are an ignoramus.
Are yorubas not supporting buhari cause of osibanjo?
Why did they not vote him in 2003 instead rallied round obasanjo for a second term inspite of a dismal performance in his first term.
so who are the tribalists?
Bloody hypocrites who think they re smarter than anybody.
I agree with Emir Sanusi, yorubas are the biggest problem we have in nigeria.
My response was to an "intelligent" being with username Zendy!
You will notice we were never abusive to each other.

Now, when a riff-raff like you interject yourself into discussions by higher-level beings, its best l ignore you since l dont want to come down to your gutter, to share insults with you.

BTW: It not for the gross incompetence and epitome of corruption that President Jonathan is and would always be, who will even remember Buhari?
but as "a choice between two evils", Buhari stands tall over a lilliput Jonathan.

Now, go find a nitwit like yourself to engage before l flush you this flathe@d down the Water Closet! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by shaqhead: 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
Its good u envisaging a GMB Presidency...let Him deal wt all ur prophecy of doom...He sure can!

Sai GMB
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by bamidell(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
sai baba
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by shaqhead: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
lastpage:

My response was to an "intelligent" being with username Zendy!
You will notice we were never abusive to each other.

Now, when a riff-raff like you interject yourself into discussions by higher-level beings, its best l ignore you since l dont want to come down to your gutter, to share insults with you.

BTW: It not for the gross incompetence and epitome of corruption that President Jonathan is and would always be, who will even remember Buhari?
but as "a choice between two evils", Buhari stands tall over a lilliput Jonathan.

Now, go find a nitwit like yourself to engage before l flush you this flathe@d down the Water Closet! grin grin

Lastpage!
Guy u jst eviscerated that guy...oya call am tell am sorrry be4 e go take N20 rat poison...but on a second thought dts jst d best way to handle mini FFKs!

Nice One

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by Kingspin(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC are economic and political predators. They have no future plan for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] by lastpage: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
zendy:

When it comes to the issue of who is better between GEJ and Buhari,the protagonists and antagonists of both men can write a Bible size manuscript about the pros and cons of electing both men. None of either man is generally supported amongst the broad section of Nigerians. The voters are going to vote according to religious,ethnic snd geopolitical lines. The presidential election has little to with who is the better man amongst Buhari and GEJ as much as it has to do with political control. You think there would have been any APC if GEJ had been a Yoruba man? No way! This is all about selfish interests which is essentially what Nigeria state has always been about anyway.

If l understand you correctly (and correct me if l am wrong), you imply that If GEj ws Yoruba, then Yorubas would have supported him simply for that fact, his is our son?
If that is what you mean, we can take a cue from the OBJ administration where Yorubas rejected one of their own so much so that he could not win his WARD! wink

Pardon me if l sound self conceited but l think Yorubas have shown, over time, some level of political sophistication that would take some time to march up to, being the only Nation in Nigeria who would "disagree" with the policy of one of theirs and refuse to vote for him in a Presidential election.
Yorubas did it in 1999, when OBJ was considered an outcast.
Like a prodigal son, he came "back home" and apologized and was accepted back into the fold in 2003.

Buhari is not a Yoruba nor a Christian.... yet most Yorubas and Yoruba Christians will vote for him!
That does not look like voting along Religious or ethnic lines as you suggest or is it

Do you also recall that in 2009 and 2011, Yorubas could easily have switched their support for Buhari or a Northerner, can you give me a plausible reason why they laid down "blood and life", just to ensure Jonathan was elected President... even going against the likes of "Bola Tinubu and his ACN Party, led by the same Buhari.... when they chorused "We did not vote for PDP, itis Jonathan we are voting for"?

Reflect on this scenarios for a moment.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 / Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt / I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.