Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar (40795 Views)

Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha / Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by amsoslim(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nicklaus(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
sophtaf:
screw ur dumpass!
I won't allow you. It's a no go area.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
wtf!this lady sounds worse than buhari! I see words like;
-foot soldier
-reckless assassination(who has been assassinated in Jonathan's regime?it will only be the height in buhari's time)
-fighting spirit! women should now start fighting?#smh
-freedom for women ain't possible for when a Muslim man is leader oh! oh!he's not Muslim sef, I forgot.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Defcon1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
I wonder why the APC keeps addressing Buhari as general.
I don't think that is a good thing
It makes it difficult for undecided voters to see him past the former dictator that he was.
lt is difficult to see someone who still bears the title "General" as a true democrat...it is a tough sale
The PR team should have handled that

People hardly remember when last OBJ was addressed as such.
Well,as they wish,so be it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by ALISMILE(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
your younger broda attended then let your younger broda reply me, what you doing here with this lame propaganda of urs pls
EDOS are not MUMU ethnic BIGOTS like the easternans!This Ur lame kind of propaganda can only work wit the easternans! Jus read tru d post and see how quickly the smart pple of Edo state ve moved to straighten the records! WE er not MUMU!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by MOOJIMOH(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
OLADD:

Buhari once stopped metro rail project in Lagos yet he wants Lagosians and other southwesterners to vote for him. He arbitrarily jailed prominent leaders from the southwest on thrumped up charges, yet he's seen traversing the region for votes.

This one still sleeping. Wake up!
We don't buy this market any more. Mumu
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nicklaus(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
efilefun:
get your facts right she never called them prostitute, go watch the video before you start spewing dust
You actually believe I didn't watch it Or do you just prefer to look past the straight meaning of her words..
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by sophtaf(f): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
what I want to clarify is that it's happening all over the country, she shouldn't have laid emphasis on it as she did as if all Edo girls indulges in the act, what an insult!
true but then d case dia is special,tell ursef d truth atlst!
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by OLADD: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
MOOJIMOH:

This one still sleeping. Wake up!
We don't buy this market any more. Mumu

Your father is the first mumu.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by amsoslim(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is a big lie,she never insult us,is d igbo girls that is doing akuna-akuna in benin,she was saying d truth,dis immoral act must stop by engaging all youth in meaningful business,child labor and trafficking must stop in north and south, sai buhari
I sense a fight hre,u av nw diverted d prostitution tag to d ibo pipo
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
denko:
The North that voted Gej 2011 wll still vote him 2015 majority Christians and non indegene

Illiteracy is a disease

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by datribune: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
ogene007:

Northern Christians who are not beggars being refered to will vote massively for GEJ. Moreover, the Christians are in the majority, so we are not bothered. GEJ should just ensure that Buhari will not use his BH murderers to intimidate the northern Christians.

I think u ar wrong. He disappointed even d Christians in d north. d Christian populations in places like Chibok will not vote 4 d president. As we speak, inspite of d agony suffered by d people of Chibok, he has never visited them. Infact it took a 16yr old girl, Malaila Yusufzai to make GEJ even agree to meet wit d parents of d abducted girls. I hav a nagging feeling dat were it not 4 d competition frm d APC in dis election, d president might never hav visited d N/east whom he considers not as part of his constituency even though some of them ar Christians, but as people who were trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. smh
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by cbrass(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
mmsen:

Why did you edit my post?

I mentioned Mrs Buhari as well.

They are as bad as each other.

GIVE YOUR REASONS
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nicklaus(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
sophtaf:
bcuz d case dia is special,tell ursef d truth atlst!
well at least I know under aged girls are giving out for fame gain in the north at the cost of their own will. What a misdemeanor! Can a hypocrisy be more obvious.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by cbrass(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
I m sure you did. And chose to follow your mind after all

what are you saying sef undecided

i watched the whole video, i didnt hear any where she called Edo girls prostitues. please free your mind from hatred so you can be loved too cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by ALAYORMII: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

Guy, you no dey tire with this ur dooms day prophesy?

If GEJ wins so people from the North or South-West should take up arms too?

If GEJ doesn't win, Nigeria will not break nor will there be chaos

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nicklaus(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
ALISMILE:
EDOS are not MUMU ethnic BIGOTS like the easternans!This Ur lame kind of propaganda can only work wit the easternans! Jus read tru d post and see how quickly the smart pple of Edo state ve moved to straighten the records! WE er not MUMU!
I thought you wanted to say something different, you have only succeeded in saying the same thing. What can I say I AM PROUDLY AN EDO gentleman. An insult to my ladies is an insult on me personally and my people in general. You are probably mixed, so you are a f^cking hybrid.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nicklaus(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
cbrass:

what are you saying sef undecided

i watched the whole video, i didnt hear any where she called Edo girls prostitues. please free your mind from hatred so you can be loved too cool
Less than I can say for you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by LongestDick: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by HzRF(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is a big lie,she never insult us,is d igbo girls that is doing akuna-akuna in benin,she was saying d truth,dis immoral act must stop by engaging all youth in meaningful business,child labor and trafficking must stop in north and south, sai buhari
Patience was also saying d truth

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by HzRF(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:

Kano votes alone is equivalent to 6 southern states. So think again boy.
As if buahri will get 100%

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by jazzydee: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Guy, you no dey tire with this ur dooms day prophesy?

If GEJ wins so people from the North or South-West should take up arms too?

If GEJ doesn't win, Nigeria will not break nor will there be chaos
The north are already fighting Jonathan since he became president via boko haram,while boko haram was raging Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa because the north east is economic liliput.
When niger delta which is the economic powerhouse of Nigeria boils in the event of a jonathan loss all of us will starve and we will all regrate antagonizing the delta,4yrs is nothing if we can all leave in peace,let Gej complete his second term and then the north can do their own term so peace can reign and Nigeria survive .
The Niger Delta boys are no joke they can paralyze Nigeria and they have done it before.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Crieff(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country.

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc.

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

..and why are you so confident that the south will go haywire? What if the allocation they have always cried for is given to them? What if all the major oil and gas players leave the region and move elsewhere or totally leave the country?

You should not speak so assuredly. You cannot even see past your nose. And should it turn out as you have written, it is definitely still a change from the stagnant, stale status-quo we've been stuck in all these while.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by jazzydee: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Crieff:

..and why are you so confident that the south will go haywire? What if the allocation they have always cried for is given to them? What if all the major oil and gas players leave the region and move elsewhere or totally leave the country?

You should not speak so assuredly. You cannot even see past your nose. And should it turn out as you have written, it is definitely still a change from the stagnant, stale Istatus-quo we've been stuck in all these while.
Its only the blind that cannot see what the joint meeting between niger delta ex militants, Massop and OPC is about. That's the complete fusion of all the militants gps in SW,SE and SS. They are planning to balance the threat of the northern radicals if there is any real or precieved injustice in this election Nigeria will boil either way, i prefer that Niger delta do not boil because of its strategic impotence to Nigeria. The north is already at war we can handle the war in the north as our military is beginning to but if the delta boils there will be no Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Mcowubaba: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
anytime i see ur moniker nd ur post the r not coherent....bigotry will only lead u to doom, u hav changed Aisha Buhari's statement abt 'Edo prostitutes' (whic i dnt support either) to Igbo girls...nd u expect igbo people reading ur statement to concur with u nd vote 4 Buhari... Error
I knw even if APC members (that r nt Igbos) insult ur Mother, u will find a way to blame the Igbo tribe...i dnt blame u grin, u have deceided.....to be a scorn nd an agent of anarchy nd doom.....
Change ur moniker...stop insulting urself ...(no one can mock JESUS CHIRST)
remain blessed!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Mcowubaba: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Let the best candidate win....
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nicklaus(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
sophtaf:
screw ur cheap dumpass! Ur mate r drinkin smth better here u r announcin dis?! Smh undecided
by sth better u mean alcohol , sorry coq I m an abstainer. Y don't u make me kunu? I like it. If u don't like it "live with the pain"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by HzRF(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
SammyHoe:

You don't need to tell me that because NL not only hoard info. but they have also been banning people from 2012 to 2015 for mentioning this word 'hydropus' a definition of GEJ's corruption by WOLE SOYINKA. Not until a guy revealed this secret that NL stopped banning people for mentioning this word.

Where is the freedom of speech in democracy when you ban people for mentioning a word?

If Nl rules are difficult for u to adapt to
U can deactivate ur acct

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by nwadiuko1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
otu nnei ebea
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by nwadiuko1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:

Kano votes alone is equivalent to 6 southern states. So think again boy.
which kano?.... U wan count lizards for sahara desert join?.......leave matter joor

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by nwadiuko1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:

Go and get d facts dis-approving what I said,den I can reply u again.
whatever it is you said......you never used facts to say them.....so why would some one waste hard earned facts to disprove your fact-less rant?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by HzRF(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
freshness2020:

Chai...was he trying to form James bond or what... But my sorry for the victim.
Na Arnold he wan form

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday / Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.