Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,785 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar (40792 Views)

Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha / Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by adepiero: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria after independence

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tribalist. You and your blood sucking husband will regret all your actions and the bloods of the kidnapped girls. You blood thirsty devils

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Goahead(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Aishashawo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by unphilaz(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
The wife of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Aisha Buhari, has condemned the [b]repeated bashing of the North [/b]by the wife of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Is Buhari North? Buhari is a subset of people of the north stop giving him a god kind of worship Aisha. a subset is subject to criticism, except the subset is feeling intimidated.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Riodiao(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
THE WHOLE NORTH WILL VOTE FOR TRANSFORMATION AND CONTINUITY.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Riodiao:
J
J for Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Capitano1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Heyy Heyy woman is ok , shut that ur mouth it's a mans world

By the way
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by ldpele(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mrs. Buhari, u should be thinking about your walking corpse of your husband health rather than talking bullshit. I pity u and your certificate less husband.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Goahead(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is a big lie,she never insult us,is d igbo girls that is doing akuna-akuna in benin,she was saying d truth,dis immoral act must stop by engaging all youth in meaningful business,child labor and trafficking must stop in north and south, sai buhari
Onye ara

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by sCun: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
Buhari doesn't deserve southerners vote too, since his wife called Edo women prostitute. Equation balanced.
Mrs Buhari also called Igbos widow sufferers
www.nairaland.com/2209299/husband-stop-suffering-widows-south

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by lawbabs: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
clevvermind:
i will stop the export of prostitute from Edo state -Aisha buhari.
You are a bloody liar and a revisionist...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by firstolalekan(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Trut:
Nonsense
Foól
You need to grow up.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Riodiao(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
J
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by datguru: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Seun, ban this guy naijaexpose
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
She now wants to play dirty shay
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by sophtaf(f): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
Buhari doesn't deserve southerners vote too, since his wife called Edo women prostitute. Equation balanced.
get a life Mr Klaus

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by cyberdurable(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is a big lie,she never insult us,is d igbo girls that is doing akuna-akuna in benin,she was saying d truth,dis immoral act must stop by engaging all youth in meaningful business,child labor and trafficking must stop in north and south, sai buhari

You Just proved to me How stupid u are, so Prostitution is now meant for Igbo's? I knw of Hausa Gals dt are into it, talk of Yoruba? what abt child bride in North? Olodo like u

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Egbagirl(f): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
k4kings:
The "word" change is now a very popular word in the
mouth of many people, and sincerely speaking, I love
change. But my question is, does the APC as a party
really understand the true meaning of the "word"
change? Americans preached change and presented
Obama (as the first black to ever rule America). What
has the APC brought to us? Fashola, Adams, Rochas,
Ameachi would have made more meaning to us, not
Buhari.
GEJ is certainly not the best as we all know that there
is no perfect human being on earth, but Buhari is not
an option, because he does not have the capacity to
change anything. The world we live can only be made
better with "brain" and "Biro" not with bullet and gun
which is what Buhari presents. Buhari is not just
uneducated, but he also does not have interest in
education. I say this with dew respect to him and his
age. Buhari left office over thirty years ago, yet in his
spare time, he never did anything to improve himself
educationally. Even OBJ after ruling for eight years
still went and improved himself. Nigerian Youths, pls
THINK!!! I say whatever I say without sentiment nor
biased mind, but through proper analysis of the
truth. Putting an old wine in a new bottle does not
make it a new wine... Nigerians please THINK!!!
Buhari is not the "change" we need, he's just hungry
for power. Talking about corruption, I have my doubts
about his sincerity too. Buhari is being sponsored by
one of the "most" corrupt leaders in Nigeria history;
Bola Ahmed Tinubu. How is he going to fight
corruption if he's been backed by such people. (I
know that many people are going react to this post,
and I'm waiting). Buhari in his first bid to elected as
ptesident in 2003, criticized OBJ as a corrupt leader,
and the same Buhari still claiming to be a "corruption
fighter" was bold enough to tell the world on CNN
that that same OBJ has endorsed him. Where is his
integrity?
I'll pause here, but let me add this: education does
not have a substitute, and I doubt if a man that is not
interested in self-education can provide for
another!!!

Education is not only by certificate biko. Even our so called PHD president did not complete his doctorate according to what I hear. No greater disrespect for the world of academia than that - claiming to have a doctorate and using that to deceive people? I'll take a man with a high school diploma that is not ashamed of it over a man who cannot convince us that he actually holds a pHD in Zoology.

I'll say Buhari knows and appreciates the value of Education. He remarried and chose a woman with a BA in Public Administration, who is currently pursing a Masters in International Affairs and Strategic Planning. She obviously has his blessings and support. That he does not hold a Bachelor's certificate does not mean he does not know the importance of ensuring others do.

It's like saying parents do not have university degrees will never send their kids to school. Isn't it the case where parents who did not go to school do their best to ensure that their own kids attain the highest education possible?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by appini: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Aisha should go and finish frying her yam and akara, and leave our lovely Mama Peace of Africa alone.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Eluwilussit(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
ilugunboy:

I know those PEJ statements will hurt GEJ once people start using it to campaign in the north....you don't insult people and still expect them to do you a favor.

Those words will surely resonates in the whole of Northern Nigeria (they have the highest PVC registered and collected).....while some kids keep shouting GEJ till....nonsense on Nairaland and elsewhere on the internet..

When PDP takes stock of how they lost the elections.....PEJ utterances and combative disposition will come on top of the list.

I agree with you about PEJ's utterances and attitude towards the Notth. She has said some dumb stuff, which I accept as shameful.

Equally shameful is the attempt by mrs Buhari to whip up tribal sentiments in the north. That makes her as guilty as mrs jonathan. Two wrongs don't make a right. I guess she has been advised to fight dirty as well.

Whatever happens, come Saturday, we must have an election. There must be a winner, one way or another.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by YSA06(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Well said!!! I so much expeected this from the amiable mrs Buhari.

You will see how good she is when speaking in the public unlike the one everybody knows as daris God oooo, na only you waka come grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by otr1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Good job, Aishagrin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by ellechrystal(f): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Madam ur hubby does not deserve south south vote after u disgraced our Edo girls,
Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
When did she wake up from her sleep

Aisha sorry it is too late to interfere so go back to your slumbering bed........

Northners has agreed to wait til after 2019, while President GEJ continues His mission til 2019.........

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
True talk

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by ignis: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
I wonder when women became louder than their husbands in politics. ..
Desperados
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by highmood(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Like husband like wife. How could she have said that President JONATHAN does not deserve the north vote. So she is now telling us that Buhari does not deserve the vote of the south because some ungrateful northern youths stoned President Jonathan. Which is more insulting? If she have forgotten bashing is expected as a result of freedom of information.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

She did and I can any iota of vote buhari would get from edo has been vanished dis can be seen the way the govenor was dancing like a despirate man today.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Suljosh: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
denko:
The North that voted Gej 2011 wll still vote him 2015 majority Christians and non indegene
even christians in the north are totally supporting GMB. #IrepNorth #I'mProudOfmyRegion #ChristinityForLife #TeamJesus

GMB for life.

#HatersGonnaHate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
This woman is becoming another thing ooo. Is this what you guys will suffer when you finally vote Buhari in the 3017 election? GEJ and PEJ (G&P) rock. See Buhari's supporter doing what they know how to do best.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by igorekpengmail: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is APC a northern party? My friend! ur mates dey Ba shiga.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday / Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.