Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan (27550 Views)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
mama p u too get point....ur head dey dia..no mind dem... Buhaha forgot his certificate dia...''i will ENSHUA" dat I find my certificate wen JONATHAN FINISHES HIS SECOND TERM
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by mperoakeem(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Acekidc4:

GBAM!! You are Blessed sir for Dis!!!
thanks sir
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by bbjummy: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
I've been wondering too. At his age! nawa for some people sha. I think he is power drunk. I wish it was someone else . APC next time please think well before leaping. Baba needs rest my opinion though.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
tit:
please do you have the video of the speech?
I love to watch Mama Peace work the crowds!
She is a big inspiration to all young women like me!

If a woman like her can make it to first lady,
then poor, small girls like me can make it one day!
Naive!

Or really doing it on purpose?
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Illiteracy is a disease grin
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
jane05:
where on earth did u come from? U just cursed urself this day for calling a woman u don't even know what she has gone through prostitute, and someones dad beggar# ...namissugoremainoooo#
Where did this one come from again? Too many zoo escapees on this forum..
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by firstolalekan(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:
It is widely acknowledged that this woman is unlettered and educationally deficient but this is becoming a joke!

She has over 60 special assistants. What are they doing to help her articulate her thoughts without embarrassing herself and her corrupt husband?

1. Buhari lived in Dodan Barracks as head of state and not Aso-Rock

2. Buhari faced similar national security challenges as her corrupt husband but unlike Jonathan, he successfully destroyed the threat of maitatsine- he did this efficiently without giving stupid excuses.

3. It is not Buhari's fault that the women she knew during Buhari's reign 'stayed in the kitchen'. Nigerian women have been making exploits since the birth of this great nation.

4. Buhari sent corrupt politicians to prison and made them pay for their crimes- that is what Nigerians want. Nigeria will be a better country today if politicians know that there are consequences for corrupt practices. Nwobodo stole money from Nigerians and rightly went to prison for his crimes.

5. There is no evidence that Jonathan has empowered women in Nigeria. Just because his corrupt administration is composed of corrupt women like Diezani and NOI does not mean that the life of the average Nigerian woman is better. Women are suffering and hungry in Nigeria

6. This woman should campaign using the achievements of her husband instead of calling people names and insulting General Buhari and other opponents.

It is too late now. General Buhari will be her President- Elect this time next week.

#wehavedecided
Good piece. smiley
I love it.
It's a good dose to inflict migraine on all this dumbfùck TANOÍDS.
SAI BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Princecharmin(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC supporters with PVCs, click like angry PDP supporters wt PVCs, click share M tired of seeing pple wt no PVC arguing abt election undecided .....wetin dey worry una sef
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Voy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Cmanforall: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:
It is widely acknowledged that this woman is unlettered and educationally deficient but this is becoming a joke!

She has over 60 special assistants. What are they doing to help her articulate her thoughts without embarrassing herself and her corrupt husband?

2. Buhari faced similar national security challenges as her corrupt husband but unlike Jonathan, he successfully destroyed the threat of maitatsine- he did this efficiently without giving stupid excuses.

3. It is not Buhari's fault that the women she knew during Buhari's reign 'stayed in the kitchen'. Nigerian women have been making exploits since the birth of this great nation.

4. Buhari sent corrupt politicians to prison and made them pay for their crimes- that is what Nigerians want. Nigeria will be a better country today if politicians know that there are consequences for corrupt practices. Nwobodo stole money from Nigerians and rightly went to prison for his crimes.

5. There is no evidence that Jonathan has empowered women in Nigeria. Just because his corrupt administration is composed of corrupt women like Diezani and NOI does not mean that the life of the average Nigerian woman is better. Women are suffering and hungry in Nigeria

6. This woman should campaign using the achievements of her husband instead of calling people names and insulting General Buhari and other opponents.

It is too late now. General Buhari will be her President- Elect this time next week.

#wehavedecided

You would have asked her what her husband is forgetting in Aso Rock. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by firstolalekan(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
xpac01:
Clear conscience fears no jail. This woman has been on sweaty toes because of fear she might loose uncle GEJ's joystick in the loops of kirikiri jail. God save nigeria.
Sai Baba General.
The penis that has made the old hag barren for the last 40 years?
GMB till mama piss delivers the pregnancy she has be carrying since 1990.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is this woman normal at all? Asking what Buhari forgot in Aso Rock...is Aso Rock her property or is it wrong for someone else to try to get there. Yorubas will call this woman 'omo oju o rola ri': 'a child who has never seen wealth before'.

Mama Peace, me i tire for you o.

Buhari 2015. Vote Change, vote wisely, save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by masqot(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
I hate flimsy talks. Buhari has never lived in Aso Rock. What has CHANGE got to do with Conductors? She's not in the page of CHANGE we're talking about. MHEEN! I can't shout. She should go and sit down with all these gobbledygook grammars.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by aklaw1000: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Patience don dey craze dis tyme immemorial, aso rock na ha husband family ouz ?? God punish her.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by ALISMILE(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
macpetrus:
Mama peace......

APC is dead, they enjoy calling d president names. but 1 response 4rm mama peace and they go gaga.... Hate her or like her she is the first lady of Nigeria till 2019..

Move On!!!!
A clownish 1st lady! Disgracing nigeria since 2010!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by driand(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Shepopotemus would surely get longer jail term grin than the clueless jonacus, please somebody tell this half bag of beans that aso rock was built after buhari's regime,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by NemzySeries(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ shd also tell us wat is chasing him from otouke or watz d name of dat his village sef?
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by pbs4real(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
tit:
please do you have the video of the speech?
I love to watch Mama Peace work the crowds!
She is a big inspiration to all young women like me!

If a woman like her can make it to first lady,
then poor, small girls like me can make it one day!
i wld tk over 4rm 2019 xo lets get started. .*lolz
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by itsMrIke(m): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:

#wehavedecided

Everything you said and more. Why GEJ keeps allowing this woman to continue in her show of shame is beyond me.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by shadyemmanuel(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
SammyHoe:

At the bolded, it means BUHARI has been there before, so Patience is wrong by using that word 'forget'.

BTW, why is her speeches so highly uncoordinated. The lyrics of her diarisgodo crocodile tears got me ROTFL. she was like...WAEC, two teacher...na only you waka come...chai! There is god o!

I couldn't still make any sense out of that incoherent speech. Why can't she go for adult education?
Wat of GMB dat promise to stabilize the global oil fumf frice?, he should go back and start from d root again, rite?
Oga sammy, i respect ur opinion nd will always do, bt dnt be deceived by APC propaganda........... Gej is the man to transform Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by akomolafe2(f): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
This Year 2015, President Goodluck Jonathan
will be honouring his wife, the first lady Dame
Patience Jonathan with the award of GCFR
(Grammar Commander of The Federal
Republic).
Sources said this is due to the immense
contributions of the first lady to English
Language in Nigeria.
Another reason for this prestigious award is
that the first lady has positively affected a lot
of lives with her humorous speeches that
make Nigerians laugh and forget their
sorrows.
This according to Mr. President has increased
the life span of an average Nigerian.
Examples of her "award winning speeches"
include:
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit
SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.
7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.
8- * For those who said I speech bad English,
I left them for God.
9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still
lives on.
10- * Na only you waka come?
11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are
"sharing"
12- * diaris God o...
Please support and honour Nigeria first lady
by sharing this with all your contacts
Don't laugh alone, let others have a reason to
laugh it is part of Jonathan's Stomach
Infrastructure ...
Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are
sharing" "diaris god o".
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by DECOtech(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari cld not have forgotten anything in Asorock. He's never been there before.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by gbemi514: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:

#wehavedecided
i swear if i'm a politician i wud jux make u a memba of my cabinet rite nw......u're smart n literally empowered
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by doy1: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ till 2019...
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 24, 2015
After reading this article, I now think that how many Nigerian woman can do this for there husband. We should all salute this woman....I pray for a woman like this...she always support her husband.
Vote For Change........lol next week go judge....Jonathan till 2019 or Buhari the change master.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by TolaniLuv: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2015
@madampiss please kindly take your time and follow foot step of some First Ladys ( Michelle Obama ) she's going around asian and Africa to support Girls Education and also woman right! You are just a bunch of disgrace and yes you are.. and ma I pray that God in heaven should bless you with a common sense....
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by jd3trice(m): 12:56am On Mar 24, 2015
mcocolok:
He pardoned Alamesiegha, the man who was convicted abroad and had to escape dressed as an ugly woman. He pardoned and embraced Buruji Kashamu; a wanted drug baron and made him a party chairman. He pardoned Al mustapha; the hench man of Late Sani Abacha to use him in order to achieve some selfish political gains. He accepted and embraced Ali Modu Sheriff; a well known boko haram sponsor and gave him the PDP ticket to contest for senate. He failed to prosecute Stella Oduah, the Aviation Minister for the massive sleaze of her ministry's treasury to buy bullet-proof cars. He failed to prosecute Aba Moro; the Interior Minister who suprintended over the death of many graduates in search of immigration jobs and collected a thousand naira from each candidate. He failed to prosecute Diezani Madueke; the Petroleum Minister who has not been able to account for the missing billions of naira that developed wings under her care and was indicted abroad for brazen corruption. He failed to prosecute the man who stole billions of pension funds meant for those who have deligently served their father-land for 35 years. Aminu Oguche, the man who was extradited, a self-professed master-mind of the Nyanya bomb blast in which so many lives and properties were destroyed; was set free and to this day, not a single word has been heard from the presidency. He appointed Obanikoro, a known and unrepentant election rigger as a Minister in his cabinet. He appointed Femi Fani Kayode, a man with a money-laundering case on his neck, as his campaign co-ordinator. When Nigeria had a president, Gani Adams was in hiding, Uwazurike was in detention awaiting trial for treason, Asari Dokubo was in detention awaiting trial for treason, Tompolo was in hiding.Now vagabonds are in power the result is what we are witnessing today. Nigerians, these are the kind of people Jonathan loves to work with. Should we continue to leave our yams in the 'care' of goats A president who cannot muster enough strength to confront our greatest problem is not fit to be re-elected! People, pls tell me, is this the kind of person we honestly want as our leader Should our dislike for Buhari make us continue with the mess we are in Haba! CHANGE is natural and absolutely necessary! Jonathan is a disaster to this country.
EPIC
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by saltoftheearth: 1:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by dollarlander: 2:05am On Mar 24, 2015
It will be a BIG shame to the entire Fulani/Hausa nation, if with their population and influence they cannot install buhari as President.

I expect 100% vote for Buhari from the North West alone and like 80% from north east.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by anneedu: 2:23am On Mar 24, 2015
God bless you ma'am you've said it all, call her mama peace please
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by yourmesprings(m): 2:55am On Mar 24, 2015
kendrick9:
buhari is old school,he's had his
chance back then and tbh he failed in
every ramification.
Let's vote in Jonathan,the face of the
new school,lets not take 50 steps
backwards.
Vote for transformation
Vote Gej till 2019

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by yourmesprings(m): 2:56am On Mar 24, 2015
anneedu:
God bless you ma'am you've said it all, call her mama peace please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki's Lawyers Contradict Bukola Saraki's Claims. / FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch / Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.