Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ladies, How Would You React To This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You React To This? (4393 Views)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by ipleddge: 4:55am On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:
First of all no batch is befriending my man. He got enough male friends. He don't need that extra drama in his life.

But for fun lemme just answer your question.

I will just t stand at the front door and give one look like that to my man. Her azz will be in the back seat in two seconds.
No man in dz world can dare Ur ass,just form as if u are going inside,at d sight of Ur ass U swear he will beat the girl comot angry
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by queenbetsy(f): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
2dice:

what of if it is his male friend?
that's different...I'll just sit comfortably at the owner's corner
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by queenbetsy(f): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
jamex93:

if u say so,
but i will say MOST.....
sure...
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by PunkyOh(f): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Stand by the front passenger seat, she'll get the point. If that doesn't work, then I'll politely tell her to beat it.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by 2dice(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
queenbetsy:
that's different...I'll just sit comfortably at the owner's corner
what is now the difference?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by 2dice(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
PunkyOh:
Stand by the front passenger seat, she'll get the point. If that doesn't work, then I'll politely tell her to beat it.
and if she is your friend nkor?
What are yu gonna do?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by PunkyOh(f): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
2dice:

and if she is your friend nkor?
What are yu gonna do?

That's even better, I'll pull her out grin We're buddies after all. I still don't get it though, who needs telling? It's common sense.

Btw, I hate sitting at the front seat of most guys' cars, it makes me think of all the asses that have been there & that's kinda gross. In my single days, when I dated someone with a car, I always sat at the back. Felt better that way. No nasty ass prints to rub off me cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by 2dice(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

That's even better, I'll pull her out grin We're buddies after all. I still don't get it though, who needs telling? It's common sense.

Btw, I hate sitting at the front seat of most guys' cars, it makes me think of all the asses that have been there & that's kinda gross. In my single days, when I dated someone with a car, I always sat at the back. Felt better that way. No nasty ass prints to rub off me cheesy
damn..
Can i say you will be one hell of lady... cheesy
sitting at the Back makes you look less cheated on...this yur opinion is GhenGenGular wink
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by Monicasque(f): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
its no biggy. I don't care about such small stuff
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by jamex93(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
queenbetsy:
sure...

yea

nice Personal text, i like it
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by ope1234: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dnt say itz nt ourz....wat my bf owns is definatly mine, so i own d frnt seat
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by PunkyOh(f): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
2dice:

damn..
Can i say you will be one hell of lady... cheesy
sitting at the Back makes you look less cheated on...this yur opinion is GhenGenGular wink

Hahaha, that's because I've seen guys try to hide blood stains. If you know what I mean wink
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by 2dice(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hahaha, that's because I've seen guys try to hide blood stains. If you know what I mean wink
damn
you the nightmare for dem novice to date... wink
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by 2dice(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Monicasque:
its no biggy. I don't care about such small stuff
wow
sound matured...
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by queenbetsy(f): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
[/color][color=#990000]
2dice:

what is now the difference?
simple....a man differs from a lady...
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by queenbetsy(f): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
jamex93:

yea

nice Personal text, i like it
thanks
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by jamex93(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
queenbetsy:
thanks

any time....

so wats your idea behind DAT wonderful text....
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
First of all no batch is befriending my man. He got enough male friends. He don't need that extra drama in his life.

But for fun lemme just answer your question.

I will just t stand at the front door and give one look like that to my man. Her azz will be in the back seat in two seconds.
Smh for ur man tho
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by queenbetsy(f): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
jamex93:

any time....

so wats your idea behind DAT wonderful text....
hmmmmn....
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by jamex93(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
queenbetsy:
hmmmmn....

??....??...??..

by hmmm u mean??
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by queenbetsy(f): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
jamex93:

??....??...??..

by hmmm u mean??
contact me via my signature
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by jamex93(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
queenbetsy:

OK...I see....check your mail...
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by Chigold101(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Rexhenrex:
i came to read comments o...Nne ken ke mere last nwanya mara mma.
biko are the bolded words igbo language?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by Chigold101(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2015
queenbetsy:
humn
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Chigold101:

biko are the bolded words igbo language?
no its latin u understand latin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by clemz85(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
this is for ladies - I know but I advice good sense guys not to give chance for such for incident
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by Youngpo413: 12:19pm On May 20, 2015
Mprex:
i really dont know what the heck is it with the front seat. if his female friend is in the front seat and you aint comfy with the back then you get your car keys, get into your car and you are good to go cool tongue
lol
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by Youngpo413: 12:21pm On May 20, 2015
jamex93:

if u say so,
but i will say MOST.....
I will say ALL...

Those ones that appear good are pretenders
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by Youngpo413: 12:22pm On May 20, 2015
ivyy:
Seen this kinda topic b4 undecided

If its a friend I knw fine
If its a friend I don't knw fine too

However, for the friend I don't know, I and my bf wld have to have a discusion when we get to our destination.

#nosufferingandsmiling#
All these ontop what?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
So simple. D lady friend would simply go back for my fiancee at one notice or face humiliation.

Well d fact is she won't even wait 4 me to tell her cus I'll rate my girl high while relating with any other.

But my gal gat be humble too sha. She shouldn't let my high rating make her rude to my friends

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies / Bae For A Day Now Available In Lagos And Nation Wide (pic) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.