Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) (54434 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
12 REASONS WHY BUHARI REPRESENTS NO
CHANGE
Buhari tells you he wants to fight corruption but
he is being sponsored to be president bt the
high priests of corruption Like Bola Tinubu,
Rotimi Amechi, Bukola saraki, Danjuma Goje,
Etc
2. 17 years after Abachaa's death, his loot is
still being recovered all over the world but
Buhari your "Change agent" said he didn't
steal"
3. The man threatening to throw corrupt people
to jail has not told the Nation what happened
to the N2.8 that disappeared when he was
Petroleum minister and the N27b haroun
Adamu report said was stolen from PTF under
his Watch
4. Buhari Executed 3 young Nigerians for Drug
peddling which did not carry death sentence
when they were arrested but his godfather
Today is Bola Tinubu, an international
renowned drug Baron.
5. Buhari Says he want to secure Nigeria yet he
was nominated as negotiator by Boko haram
and he once said the crackdown on the
murderous group was an attack against the
north.
6. Buhari has never hidden his desire to
islamize Nigeria because of his fundamentalism
whereas a multi-religious country like nigria
must be secular state if he must enjoy peace..
7. Intellectually bankrupt Buhari hinged his his
refusal to participate in the presidential debate
on the fallacy that some of the organizers
works for stations that have carried negative
reports on him which shows he cannot be
tolerant of criticism loke Jonathan who has
taken abuses as part of the ingredints of an
open society.
8. Buhari and APC campaigned vigorously
against the National conference which has
moved Nigeria closer to the path of fedralism...
Buhari repersents domination and not freedom.
9. While a leader like Jonathan has always said
that his ambition is not worth the blood of any
nigerian, Buhari's Utterances are incitement to
murder like " BABOON AND DOG WILL BE
SOAKED IN BLOOD"
10. Buhari does not not believe in epuity as
supreme millitary council under him had only 2
yoruba with 11 Northerners. He cancelled the
Metro-Line in Lagos and paid what would have
completed it as a compensation beacause
Lagos was not in Norht.
11. Buhari has never put any idea across to
show that he can offer Leadership in Nigeria
beyong the worn out lines he has repeated in
his fail outing since 2003.
12. Buhari is a perjured lying on oath about his
doubtful school Certificate in the order of his
University of Chicago" godfather

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by stinggy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
RebelChip:

Otule... How is he inconsequential?
Whatever it means undecided
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by stinggy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
raziboi:

me or u??
Sleep son, it's past bed-time... Nanite! wink
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by LewisO: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
I can't vote for change. My father will. smiley
[size=14pt] Our current first lady isn't beautiful at all, we need a beauty presentable one which "Buhari" has as his wife just like u. wink [/size]
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] Our current first lady isn't beautiful at all, we need a beauty presentable one which "Buhari" has as his wife just like u. wink [/size]
Lmao. I'm not beautiful so you can't buy me. cheesy
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by festusfeezy(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kruzilano:
just a chant ryt... D koko is da their PVC's can't/ won't go for change...they only wanted dia cut of d money that was shared

For ur info, APC has no money to share, the pple's general is just loved......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by LewisO: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lmao. I'm not beautiful so you can't buy me. cheesy
[size=14pt] U mean i can't buy u from your father? cry undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by ExInferis(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
anneedu:
Carrying broom in a style bus is not the answer, tell nigeria how you will rule us for us to hear that's if you will ever win

Hasnt he said enough times how he's going to lead?

Ok. Let me refresh your memory how buhari is going to rule:

*Not Like Goodluck*

Shikenna.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] U mean i can't buy u from your father? cry undecided [/size]
Lol. You are not serious.

OK I will vote but not for PDP or APC.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by preselect(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
cjrane:
[size=15pt]Owerri, Imo state has better portable water supply than Daura.

Yet, i haven't seen natives washing their streets to insult Buhari for stepping on their soil.

People in Daura want people in Imo people to respect and be tolerant of their son, but will not tolerate nor respect others.

We Nigerians should know and see what type of fanaticism, intolerance and impunity we are inviting in Buhari.

If they can so intolerantly treat other people like that when they don't have power yet, you can only imagine how they will treat other Nigerians if Buhari is President.

A word is enough for the.....
[/size]

igbos are more civilized.
and they have better things to do with their water.

i'm glad you noticed the bigotry. . . . . .they stone the candidate they don't like, whereas igbos gave buhari a traditional title and even gave him an igbo name, welcomed him inspite of his history. in the north, they stone GEJ, and humiliate him.

anyways, after all said and done. . . . defeat is a recurring decimal. . . he will go home to katsina again. . . . . then his goons will draw out the matchet
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by LewisO: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. You are not serious.

OK I will vote but not for PDP or APC.
[size=14pt]So who are u voting for? smiley [/size]
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by kindnyce(m): 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Classy and so unique...we have decided

Gmb/2015
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]So who are u voting for? smiley [/size]
Any other party. You want make I vote na.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by LewisO: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
Any other party. You want make I vote na.
[size=14pt]Lol... This girl is not updated o. cheesy Am sorry for that just kidding. wink

APC and PDP don't have rivals, they are one in for "presidential election" So u can choose from one or...
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Lol... This girl is not updated o. cheesy Am sorry for that just kidding. wink

APC and PDP don't have rivals, they are one in for "presidential election" So u can choose from one or...
[/size]
Hian.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by adebrightayo(f): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2015
As big as lagos state it is, buhari said na big prison yard hin go build 4 dem after electing him as a president, chaii! TINUBU be carefull bcs na u go be d 1st person way den go trow inside it, d@ 1 na parable 4 U o!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by LewisO: 12:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hian.
[size=14pt] Why hian na? [/size]
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] Why hian na? [/size]
I will just sleep that day.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by angelsing(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2015
RebelChip:
Ok na..... But All I can tell him is that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019... He has contested three times and failed woefully. Please Nigerians, help me and tell this senile old man surrounded by Criminals that he must not stay in Aso Rock! If he must stay in a rock, Zuma rock is available!

Let me use this opportunity and remind APC apologists that huge crowd does not translate to vote. Most of the people here are Keke riders and touts who will always go where they are sharing money. Majority of them dont have PVC. If you doubt me, ask Chris Ngige how far in Anambra 2014!

Finally, a poster here said this and I was really touched.... https://www.nairaland.com/2212751/south-east-finally-decided-today

So today, Buhari came to Owerri peacefully and went without any hitch. When he left, nobody used water to wash the road. He was respected as an official contender for the post of the presidency. Rewind back to last week. President Jonathan was in Daura, Kastina state and when he left, the youths and elders were washing the road as if an evil came to visit them. They spited the office of the presidency! All these while, I have always been skeptical of voting Jonathan again because he was too "gentle" for me. But I also know that Buhari is not a better option for Nigeria. My reasons are these;

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria
#4 He said that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He called INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He said that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided
#9 He said that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He just said today that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?

Because of the above listed reasons and because Jonathan didn't perform as I expected, I decided to void my vote. But today in the evning as I was discussing with a Mallam that came to repair my shoe, guess what this man told me? That Allah has decreed that Buhari will win. He said that Jonathan won the 2011 elections because the Nothern people sinned against Allah and that Allah said in the Qur'an that anytime they sin, foreigners will rule them! I was like the Fucckk? He said that this was what has been preached to them all these while in their mosques sad sad sad.
The one that annoyed me most was that he told me that the Northerners don't need any education in order to hold any political post because they have a divine mandate to rule the world.

At this point, I wanted to go inside my house, boil hot oil and barbecue this illiterate fool... But the love of God made me not to.

So finally, I have decided to go and dust up my PVC again and VOTE DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN! This man is an Angel.... Believe me when I tell you so.... You need to listen to a Northerner and believe me.
too long, no time to read ur epistle...All I know is Sai buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by angelsing(m): 12:12am On Mar 24, 2015
raziboi:
I CANT VOTE FOR BUHARI...HO HA !!!
Nobody put Gun for ur head to vote Buhari oo...Your vote ur choice!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by LewisO: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
I will just sleep that day.
[size=14pt] Awww!

Won't u vote for me again?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by gibson81(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2015
alaoeri:
This happened in supposed GEJ's stronghold, honestly Jona is a goner, 40% of votes in SE is enough for the General to cruise to victory. cool
Dreamer wake up its morning. keep on dreaming.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] Awww!

Won't u vote for me again?
[/size]
Now you are talking. I will vote for you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by doy1: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Vote GEJ for continuation

GEJ till 2019...
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Raiders: 12:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Yet some f00ls will come here and comment that Buhari will not get a single vote from SS and SE. APC is going to win many southern states and very well in SS and SE . There are millions of southerners like me that will vote for APC. The people of the south are tired of pdp 16 yrs failed rule and its time for change across Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by LewisO: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
Now you are talking. I will vote for you. smiley
[size=14pt]Thanks! smiley

I will make u my first lady. smiley wink
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by angelsing(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2015
slap1:
Anyone from Imo State would just look at these pictures and grin. Some people you see there are supporters of Rochas who will eventually vote for GEJ.
yeah whatever that makes u sleep at night...we don hear, oya shout "Change"
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Thanks! smiley

I will make u my first lady. smiley wink
[/size]
Lol.

Nah, I hate politics. tongue
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by angelsing(m): 12:19am On Mar 24, 2015
cjrane:

Yet, i haven't seen natives washing their streets to insult Buhari for stepping on their soil.

People in Daura want people in Imo people to respect and be tolerant of their son, but will not tolerate nor respect others.

We Nigerians should know and see what type of fanaticism, intolerance and impunity we are inviting in Buhari.

If they can so intolerantly treat other people like that when they don't have power yet, you can only imagine how they will treat other Nigerians if Buhari is President.

[/size]
GEJ fan should do the same na...Is there any crime in washing and cleaning the road again?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Raiders: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2015
cjrane:

[/size]
you are right. Southerners are very tolerant. This is why we southerners are going to kick GEJ out of Aso rock and vote for APC. Its time for change in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by angelsing(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Bigshiko:
i was part of that crowd, not even one person there wud vote buhari..They all went to see Rochas
it is because of Rochas they will vote for him or why do u think some people wants to vote for Jimi?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by angelsing(m): 12:24am On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=busky101 post=31935119]which crowd? Old women wey apc pick from all 27 lga's in imo, ofcourse dem go collect d 500naira buh dem go vote jona come sat, i sure say my grand mama go dere sef, i neva 4get story wey she dey always tel us bout buhari.[/quote) wait, u mean u grandma went to this Rally for #500?..Chai!........fill in the gap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha / People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) / Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.