Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) (54431 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2015
Sorry berem,real imolites who are not abo ki like you and your governor are not voting your abo ki friend...

JackBaueress:
God bless the people's man! Odogwu nwoke

Sai Baba!

cool
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by JackBaueress(f): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2015
Peppyluv:
Sorry berem,real imolites who are not abo ki like you and your governor are not voting your abo ki friend...

Perpertua,you are not from Imo state. Your opinion is irrelevant. Rochas will be my governor for another 4years.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by luggy(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2015
if OKOROCHA does not take time, He will lose IMO STATE, Vote for Goodlock, GEJ tilly 2019
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by boujaye: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:
Watch out for a repeat of such when he tours around to thank the electorates for voting out the clueless ogogoro master after the elections...

Sai Baba
Yes Boss!!!

yes you are only dreaming. today the judgement to disqualify Buhari will be passed, and he will be disgraced out because he is not qualify to vie.

a crooked man that attained to the rank of a general crookedly, will suddenly be dropped from the race in line with the law of the land.

u followers of APC are so shortsighted that u cannot see, but never the less, we that are longsighted will help u. u will return later to say thank you.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by busky101(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2015
7lives:

Old women?, at least they did not assault the sensibility of Imo people by Using thugs, You need to see the "fetish wearing scums"that invade my hood yesteday, dressed in a funny occultic black and red attire, shooting sporadically destroying GMB/AA's billboards all over Oshodi, shouting POWER.

i can stake my lamborghini dat those people were apc thugs disguised as pdp
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by busky101(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
Perpertua,you are not from Imo state. Your opinion is irrelevant. Rochas will be my governor for another 4years.
you might be from imo state tho but i have a feeling dat u are definitely in diaspora, wen was d last time u visited home? Cos someone dat has been in imo all this while will never say dis trash..
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by efilefun(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2015
boujaye:

yes you are only dreaming. today the judgement to disqualify Buhari will be passed, and he will be disgraced out because he is not qualify to vie.

a crooked man that attained to the rank of a general crookedly, will suddenly be dropped from the race in line with the law of the land.

u followers of APC are so shortsighted that u cannot see, but never the less, we that are longsighted will help u. u will return later to say thank you.

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by JackBaueress(f): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2015
busky101:
you might be from imo state tho but i have a feeling dat u are definitely in diaspora, wen was d last time u visited home? Cos someone dat has been in imo all this while will never say dis trash..
I am not in diaspora. I was in Imo state last month and I spent two weeks during my visit. Will be traveliing next month too and my travels will be frequent.
Do you have a problem with that?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by change49ja: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by busky101(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
I am not in diaspora. I was in Imo state last month and I spent two weeks during my visit. Will be traveliing next month too and my travels will be frequent.
Do you have a problem with that?
wow, not really, hit me up wen next u in owerri, xo dat i can open ur inner eyes, dont be deceived by the scamilicious edifices he's been erecting in d state capital
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by tunnary(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=ALKARULEZ615 post=31934133]God save d old man say he nor fall, all hin teeth for don vanish......... His gap-tooth tho (too wide)[/quote
Lol na wao
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by tunnary(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2015
if he like let him campaign wit open roof aeroplane its very obvious his nt goin to win d election
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by remirez07(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.enjoygram.com/m/947281736717552119_290514337
the majority of them came to see the bus....... They would not vote in the old man. Most of them don't even have pvc...... This is 21st century we don't need old man to rule us. We want young men.... Am not endorse anybody just tell the fact.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
lumzybo:

Shuuuu.... shocked

Same to u sha. Even if na joke, I wish u same. grin
back to sender if now u'r taking it serious.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by pedro4hope(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nigerians need a sound and educated man called GOODLUCK not an illiterate called Buhari
As for me and my people we are moving forward with Goodluck...
#GEJtill2019
#PDP4EVER
#4EVER
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by farem: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
anneedu:
Carrying broom in a style bus is not the answer, tell nigeria how you will rule us for us to hear that's if you will ever win

There is no better way to be articulate than how APC has been canvassing,advertising and campaigning. Every thing bears what they would love to do. Even the blind and the deaf have been penetrated. The only people who haven't seen, heard or understood are those who are dead to reasoning and those in the land of the dead. And unfortunately, better Nigeria is not meant for those!

GREATER NIGERIA: #AsSimpleAsAPC
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by bjolodo99: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
VOTE FOR CHANGE VOTE A P C
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by vanilson(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU okechukwu BUHARI
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Beloved, i speak nothing but the truth
shilexworldsexy:

Are u sure he has won already? Cos u are a pastor right ? I reserve my comment.. U will soon wake up frm ur dream.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by preselect(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
layinkakeem:
lipsrsealed too bad.
This is why you must vote for change !
let me hear you smiley

Vote buhari

TUFIAKWA!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Vote change

change get different types wink

We don't want GEJ, he is a failure to nigeria.

we don't want GMBoko bc he's a bloodsucking murderer in Nigeria undecided

And a cheat, he is a theif, he is the cause of low electricity supply

and a terrorist, he's a killer, he is the cause of insecurity in nigeria

! He turned #5,000KW to #3,000KW,
he turned many young men into corpses and many more others into killers

he who said stealing is not corruption, which is now common within nigerian youths now,
he who said ""God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," which is now common in the islamic north and why the youth in the north can kill at a moment's notice.

that is why we want change, a man that spends #4 billion on food allowance, and 20 billion on jet maintenance

we need positive change, keep your change. . . nigeria is already moving forward. your GMBoko recieves donations from Saudi Arabia and other unknown and questionable sources, spent 20months as head of state oppressing the masses and clamping down on the press.

Is that transformation Naija think, let us escape the lions den, or else naija will suffer more, chnage ! Change !! Change !!!
Vote for change
is that change? shocked
Naija abeg think am well well, let us escape religious intolerance, born to rule, child marriage, Boko Haram and ISIS or else we will go back to 1983
forward to the future. . . . say no to regression
forward to the future. . . . say no to regression
forward to the future . . . . say NEVER to 1983 in 2015 cool
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by billyG(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.