Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? (5264 Views)

PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) / Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by haul: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2015
Rossikk:

He is so weak and yet you are so strong and yet he's your president while you're stuck on a tiny screen typing about him from some non-descript location in God-knows-where. I wonder who really is the ''weak'' one there.
who is this sef? Abeg swerve I no get your time

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2015
I feel ashamed watching Jonathan being interviewed.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by ionsman: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2015
haul:
don't be deluded bro, BBC sef dey fear person atimes! You think say na putin or Gadaffi dem nogo fear?

Na because the slowpoke sitting there as our president is tooooo weak!
You have a point. ..
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by ionsman: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2015
TI1919:
Is not about sense, when God want something to happen you don't bring issue of human ability in it. GEJ is my choice because they said he is corrupt and clueless. Shikenan, it will not make sense to common men.

grin

You wey dey make too much sense vote yours and whoever wins the election become Nigerian President
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Rossikk(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I feel ashamed watching Jonathan being interviewed.

Really? He doesn't even know you exist!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by nwaanambra1(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Rawani:
NL's should see this please lalasticlala.

RAWANI ARE U COMING FROM DREAMLAND?? shocked shocked shocked

IF THIS TOPIC EVEN NEAR 3RD PAGE FOR FRONT PAGE MAKE I CUT MY BALLS AND GIVE IT TO AKUNA OTUEKE! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

IN SHORT, THIS TOPIC WILL BE HIDDEN IN THE NEXT 1. 2. 3. 4. . .

@TOPIC:

I DON TALK AM SAY OGA JONA SHOULD BE THE NEW DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF CLUELESSNESS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Nctrice(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2015
for me I think the president handled the situation well, and I also think that would be the last that guy would have a one on one session with GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Rawani: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2015
nwaanambra1:

RAWANI ARE U COMING FROM DREAMLAND?? shocked shocked shocked

IF THIS TOPIC EVEN NEAR 3RD PAGE FOR FRONT PAGE MAKE I CUT MY BALLS AND GIVE IT TO AKUNA OTUEKE! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

IN SHORT, THIS TOPIC WILL BE HIDDEN IN THE NEXT 1. 2. 3. 4. . .

@TOPIC:

I DON TALK AM SAY OGA JONA SHOULD BE THE NEW DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF CLUELESSNESS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Rossikk:

He doesn't need to. I know I'm only of the over 160 million Nigerians counted in the last census.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by nwaanambra1(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2015
JESUS OF OTUEKE!

I JUST WATCHED THAT VIDEO! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

LORD I DON DIE!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

WHERE DID THIS MAN CAME FROM?? embarassed embarassed embarassed

PEOPLE FROM OTUEKE CANT BE THIS DUMB!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

HOW CAN A SANE EDUCATED MAN USE THE WORD "PACKAGE" TO REFERENCE HUMANS!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

WHICH PRIMARY SCHOOL GEJ ATTENDED?? embarassed embarassed embarassed

NOOOOOOO!!!!! NOOOO!!! TO GEJ!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

HE IS ALMOST FIGHTING THE REPORTER!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by chamboy(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2015
haul:
don't be deluded bro, BBC sef dey fear person atimes! You think say na putin or Gadaffi dem nogo fear?

Na because the slowpoke sitting there as our president is tooooo weak!
That Y we need a strong Man Wey Amanpour, BBC ANCHORS go think twice b4 dem talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by chamboy(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2015
While searching for the Word Clueless I found this

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2015
haul:
who is this sef? Abeg swerve I no get your time
Truth is bitter. If he is weak you are 1 million times weaker because you are a nobody and he's your president.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by chamboy(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Then I scrolled down I saw some related Searches. I was surprised to see "clueless president".

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by chamboy(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Then I click, and I got this

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Pangea: 9:18am On Mar 24, 2015
TI1919:
I am voting GEJ because of those reasons you stated let him continue, he can even continue dancing azonto that has been on the inernet for us to see. I never knew that he can dance very well like that but thank God for nairaland.com I get to know GEJ the more.
At least for the first time we have a first lady who never claim she's perfect. Mommy P is my mommy it will be a disaster for me not vote them in. Mommy P no dey form, she no dey copy American I am proud of her as a Nigerian. How many of us can display the flaws of our parent for people to see? It is good to show who you are and do more to improve which is exactly what Mr. President and Mommy P have shown us. They are Nigerians irrespective of their region. We should learn to pray for our leaders since changing from one political platform to anothet does not make you a better person.

Lastly, I would advice you to vote your choice and please don't fight people because they are voting who you don't want.

You are an enemy of progress!
A disciple of mediocrity!
And for you to say we should vote for cluelessness because he is clueless is the height of idiocy!
It's this kind of thinking that has led us down this path!

I'm sure you have never step out of this hell hole for a saner clime!
If you had, you will continue to curse all the leaders of this nation from independence to the present!
Or else you are one of those benefitting from the rot!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Capitano1(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2015
He has always been clueless right from UNiport, I thought him

Mods pardon me na me take dey chop lol

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by nwaanambra1(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2015
GOODLUCK DON KPAI NAIJAOOO!! grin grin grin grin grin

MY BELLEOOO!! THIS MAN IS A FUKN GOOD COMEDIAN! grin grin grin

QUESTION: ARE U GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION?

GEJ: YES!

QUESTION: WHY DO U SAY SO?

GEJ: BC PDP IS THE LARGEST PARTY IN AFRICA! THERE IS NO POOLING ZONE THAT PDP DOESN'T HAVE ITS PRESENCE! THEREFORE WE ARE VERY SURE OF WINNING THE 'EREC.TION' cheesy cheesy cheesy

THIS IS EPIC! grin grin grin grin grin grin

HE CANT WIN BECAUSE OF HIS ACHIEVEMENTS BUT BECAUSE HE HAS PDP IN EVERY POOLING ZONE! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHILEKE MMMEEEE!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by TI1919(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2015
Pangea:

And for you to say we should vote for cluelessness because he is clueless is the height of idiocy!
If you had, you will continue to curse all the leaders of this nation from independence to the present!

Bros if you check my comment very well you will discover that I did not say we should vote GEJ but rather I said I would vote GEJ.
I was using elementary English language.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by ba7man(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Rossikk:

GEJ doesn't have to know him to not be an embarassment.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by TI1919(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Pangea:

See comment!
Immagine say you met me in person and hear from me, I believe you will attack me. Those that want GMB to be President thought is by force. Use your PVC well sir

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by fresh15: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2015
I don't see any embarrassment in the interview.He clearly answered all the questions without mincing word.Unlike Buhari who absconds from debates,Jonathan is a genius.

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by dumodust(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Pangea:

when will you guys quit attacking people for their opinions and choices
You are the childish and mediocre one not the person you're attacking... he's shown more restraint and common sense while you're hurling curses and shouting yourself hoarse... we know who from their fruits
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by ejiro2130(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2015
Rossikk:

He is so weak and yet you are so strong and yet he's your president while you're stuck on a tiny screen typing about him from some non-descript location in God-knows-where. I wonder who really is the ''weak'' one there.

Lol, are u not in Nigeria??

U think in any civil developed society GEJ will be anywhere close to presidential villa??
GEJ only got a shot on been president out of favour any lucky dude will have that chance

Bbc: Where are the girls?? The military said the are in sambisa forest??
GEJ: well if that's Wat the military says then u av to take it

U truly think that man is fit mentally? ? Or u just covering for ur self? ?
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lebete3000: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Rossikk:

I think you're an absolute dunce and the real embarrassment to all of us here. You clearly have a racial inferiority complex and seem to think a black/African leader needs to 'measure up to standard' whenever interviewed by a white/western individual. Fact is there is absolutely nothing ''embarrassing'' or otherwise demeaning about President Jonathan's comportment or conduct in the interview, and any hallucination on your part suggesting otherwise derives from your a priori feeling of inferiority to westerners. I suggest you develop some racial pride, see yourself and those who look like you as the equal of any and all races. Stop feeling that you, or those representing you, need to ''meet up'' to anybody else's standards. THEN you will stop feeling so easily ''embarrassed'' and ''ashamed'', ie inferior, when you or your representatives encounter such races.

I use to be blind just like you but now I can see...dats all I have to tell you.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lebete3000: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2015
omenka:
Watch that of Amanpour and weep some more.

That man is unfit for any leadership position.

Lol @weep somemore...you're very funny....pls send me d links to d 2 Amanpour interviews
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2015
lebete3000:
Lack of Confidence + Cluelessness + Poor Comportment = Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..

Just watched d video tonight...can't believe I've made enemies because of this Man...I need to apologize to all my Facebook friends first thing tomorrow morning.

He was literally eyeing d interviewer up & down...Repeatedly

Here goes the most embarrassing presidential interview in the world...Thanks Will Rose for opening my eyes...
Na today?that man's name should be MR I DON'T KNOW.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by sleeknick: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Rossikk:

I think you're an absolute dunce and the real embarrassment to all of us here. You clearly have a racial inferiority complex and seem to think a black/African leader needs to 'measure up to standard' whenever interviewed by a white/western individual. Fact is there is absolutely nothing ''embarrassing'' or otherwise demeaning about President Jonathan's comportment or conduct in the interview, and any hallucination on your part suggesting otherwise derives from your a priori feeling of inferiority to westerners. I suggest you develop some racial pride, see yourself and those who look like you as the equal of any and all races. Stop feeling that you, or those representing you, need to ''meet up'' to anybody else's standards. THEN you will stop feeling so easily ''embarrassed'' and ''ashamed'', ie inferior, when you or your representatives encounter such races.

Eeediiooott angry
Rossikk:

Eeediiooott
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by sleeknick: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Rossikk:

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lebete3000: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
nwaanambra1:
GOODLUCK DON KPAI NAIJAOOO!! grin grin grin grin grin

MY BELLEOOO!! THIS MAN IS A FUKN GOOD COMEDIAN! grin grin grin

QUESTION: ARE U GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION?

GEJ: YES!

QUESTION: WHY DO U SAY SO?

GEJ: BC PDP IS THE LARGEST PARTY IN AFRICA! THERE IS NO POOLING ZONE THAT PDP DOESN'T HAVE ITS PRESENCE! THEREFORE WE ARE VERY SURE OF WINNING THE 'EREC.TION' cheesy cheesy cheesy

THIS IS EPIC! grin grin grin grin grin grin

HE CANT WIN BECAUSE OF HIS ACHIEVEMENTS BUT BECAUSE HE HAS PDP IN EVERY POOLING ZONE! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHILEKE MMMEEEE!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your 2nd to d last statement shows you're too intelligent.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lebete3000: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2015
ejiro2130:

Lol, are u not in Nigeria??

U think in any civil developed society GEJ will be anywhere close to presidential villa??
GEJ only got a shot on been president out of favour any lucky dude will have that chance

Bbc: Where are the girls?? The military said the are in sambisa forest??
GEJ: well if that's Wat the military says then u av to take it

U truly think that man is fit mentally? ? Or u just covering for ur self? ?

Imagine where a whole Commander-in-Chief said "I was not in Charge"....I just bowed my head in shame..den who is in charge of Nigeria

No wonder they didn't want to give him power during the mystery surrounding Yaradua's health cos they felt a Vegetable is better than him

.if not for sanity in d world we would have been sold to China long time ago!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Pataki: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2015
The utter disgrace of a nation is this man called Goodluck.

An absolute misfit for the President of the biggest black nation in the world. An utter clueless möron.

Just look at the way he was eyeing that journalist.....you can see pure evil in his eyes.

I hope he is prosecuted by ICC for the negligence of human lives lost under his administration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo:- Fayose Weeps, Calls Jonathan ‘that silly President’? / Governors, Stakeholders "Stockpiling Arms For Elections" - NATFORCE / Check Out Biafra Soldiers In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.